Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Thank you guys and guyettes.....

Go down 
+8
Krissy
Carol
Rob
Shell
Kristina
Rhonda
Amy
Joe
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Joe
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
Joe

Number of posts : 875
Mood : Thank you guys and guyettes..... Innoce10

Thank you guys and guyettes..... Empty
PostSubject: Thank you guys and guyettes.....   Thank you guys and guyettes..... EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 11:04 am

....for not turning this forum into one big political debate. It was nice to see ONE of my favorite forums not sink to the level of incivility and useless opinion tossing.

"Willie, were you or were you not looking at the corsett ads in the catalogue?" - Nels

Thank you guys and guyettes..... Pbucket
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Thank you guys and guyettes..... Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Thank you guys and guyettes.....   Thank you guys and guyettes..... EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 11:09 am

I know, Joe...I love that about this forum too. It's almost unheard of these days, to find a place like this. Thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21171
Mood : Thank you guys and guyettes..... Purple2

PostSubject: Re: Thank you guys and guyettes.....   Thank you guys and guyettes..... EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 12:21 pm

For real..............I had enough on television, radio and Face Book....can't tell you how many posts got hidden just because I was so tired of it all......I think this forum has always stayed away from politcal issues, and I hope it always will.... Thumbsup

Thank you guys and guyettes..... Rhonda10Thank you guys and guyettes..... Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Kristina
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Kristina

Number of posts : 7863
Mood : Thank you guys and guyettes..... Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Thank you guys and guyettes.....   Thank you guys and guyettes..... EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 12:39 pm

Rhonda wrote:
I think this forum has always stayed away from politcal issues, and I hope it always will.... Thumbsup

I hope so too! this is probably the only website I visit that hasn't been filled with political stuff in the past days and weeks, and I like it that way Smile
Back to top Go down
Shell
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner
Shell

Number of posts : 1353

PostSubject: Re: Thank you guys and guyettes.....   Thank you guys and guyettes..... EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 1:10 pm

I, too am happy that this forum has stayed away from political discussions and I hope it stays that way. turkeydance
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62618
Mood : Thank you guys and guyettes..... Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Thank you guys and guyettes.....   Thank you guys and guyettes..... EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 1:16 pm

Joe wrote:
....for not turning this forum into one big political debate. It was nice to see ONE of my favorite forums not sink to the level of incivility and useless opinion tossing.

Was there an election or something? Thank you guys and guyettes..... Smiley-confused002
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665
Mood : Thank you guys and guyettes..... Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Thank you guys and guyettes.....   Thank you guys and guyettes..... EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 1:27 pm

Rob wrote:
Joe wrote:

Was there an election or something? Thank you guys and guyettes..... Smiley-confused002

HeeHee

Thank you guys and guyettes..... Horses10
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45733
Mood : Thank you guys and guyettes..... Headac10

PostSubject: Re: Thank you guys and guyettes.....   Thank you guys and guyettes..... EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 1:50 pm

Happy it's done and over with!!!! Smile ( I know I'M not American)

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
julmer70
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
julmer70

Number of posts : 3301

PostSubject: Re: Thank you guys and guyettes.....   Thank you guys and guyettes..... EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 2:07 pm

Amen, Joe! I'm happy about that too. It was the ONE place I can come and escape from all that! I'm just so happy it's over! Goodpost
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417

PostSubject: Re: Thank you guys and guyettes.....   Thank you guys and guyettes..... EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 2:28 pm

julmer70 wrote:
I'm just so happy it's over! Goodpost

Me too---first day of NO robocalls! My phone is so quiet it is almost TOO quiet around here!! Yikes Thumbsup
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
Proverbs 3:5-6
Proverbs 3:5-6
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539
Mood : Thank you guys and guyettes..... Cloud910

PostSubject: Re: Thank you guys and guyettes.....   Thank you guys and guyettes..... EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 3:05 pm

Rob wrote:
Joe wrote:

Not in my nick of the woods!

Thank you guys and guyettes..... MarilynKeeper Thank you guys and guyettes..... Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
julmer70
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
julmer70

PostSubject: Re: Thank you guys and guyettes.....   Thank you guys and guyettes..... EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 3:56 pm

I just want to know one thing...why in the world was Roseanne Barr's name listed in the ballots...as running for President? I thought that was supposed to be a joke?!? OhMy
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Thank you guys and guyettes.....   Thank you guys and guyettes..... EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 4:24 pm

julmer70 wrote:
I just want to know one thing...why in the world was Roseanne Barr's name listed in the ballots...as running for President? I thought that was supposed to be a joke?!? OhMy

Yikes OhMy
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21171

PostSubject: Re: Thank you guys and guyettes.....   Thank you guys and guyettes..... EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 4:29 pm

julmer70 wrote:

It started out as a joke, but then she threw her name in.....she was only on some ballots..... Yikes

Thank you guys and guyettes..... Rhonda10Thank you guys and guyettes..... Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Thank you guys and guyettes.....   Thank you guys and guyettes..... EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 5:08 pm

oh my gosh lol

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Shell
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner
Shell

Number of posts : 1353

PostSubject: Re: Thank you guys and guyettes.....   Thank you guys and guyettes..... EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 5:29 pm

Goodpost
Joe wrote:
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920

PostSubject: Re: Thank you guys and guyettes.....   Thank you guys and guyettes..... EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 7:22 pm

I just want to add that I am also glad there wasn't a huge debate here. This forum is a hide away for me. Its nice to come to the prairie and relax amoung friends.
We do need to keep our leader in prayer, wheather we voted for him or not. He has a tough job, and our country and future genarations depend on his every decision.

Thank you guys and guyettes..... Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Honeybee
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Honeybee

Number of posts : 3565

PostSubject: Re: Thank you guys and guyettes.....   Thank you guys and guyettes..... EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 7:45 pm

I'm glad too. I been reading on facebook & twitter. I'm not into politics. Anyone said anything on facebook. I hide their newsfeed. But on twitter. I couldn't hide their tweets. Until more people tweeted.

I can't see Roseanne Barr as President. Watching Roseanne show. She loves her wise crack jokes. She'll probably have wise crack joke up on her sleeve.

wootwoot
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Thank you guys and guyettes.....   Thank you guys and guyettes..... EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 9:36 pm

ya she wouldn't do good lmao

Back to top Go down
Kristina
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Kristina

Number of posts : 7863

PostSubject: Re: Thank you guys and guyettes.....   Thank you guys and guyettes..... EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 7:38 am

Gin wrote:

We do need to keep our leader in prayer, wheather we voted for him or not. He has a tough job, and our country and future genarations depend on his every decision.

I agree with you, I think he has one of the toughest jobs that a person could have.
Back to top Go down
julmer70
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
julmer70

PostSubject: Re: Thank you guys and guyettes.....   Thank you guys and guyettes..... EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 8:23 am

Buttercup wrote:
I'm glad too. I been reading on facebook & twitter. I'm not into politics. Anyone said anything on facebook. I hide their newsfeed. But on twitter. I couldn't hide their tweets. Until more people tweeted.

I can't see Roseanne Barr as President. Watching Roseanne show. She loves her wise crack jokes. She'll probably have wise crack joke up on her sleeve.

I agree with the tweets...it's a shame we can't hide those as well! I actually had to stop following someone, at least temporarily, because she wouldn't stop ranting & raving. It was getting to be too much! I genuinely like her, but all that negativity was clogging up my page (and it was really, really annoying). I'm not going to say who she is...she's not a celebrity...but she's the wife of one. That's all I'm going to say! I'm still following her husband though...he shares or views but he's not quite as bad as she is. She said enough for both of them! LOL At least he's not annoying!

I love the "hide" feature on FB...and there's also the "custom" feature...so you can write a status to certain people in particular...OR if there's something you don't want someone to read, you can exclude them! HeeHee
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Thank you guys and guyettes.....   Thank you guys and guyettes..... EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 12:11 pm

I hide a few ppl from showing on my newsfeeds too Laughing

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thank you guys and guyettes.....   Thank you guys and guyettes..... Empty

Back to top Go down

Thank you guys and guyettes.....
Page 1 of 1