HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  Log in  

Share | 

Prayers for my friend Nicole and a former classmate

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kristina
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 6799
Mood :

PostSubject: Prayers for my friend Nicole and a former classmate   Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:01 am

If you could keep my friend Nicole in your thoughts in the next few days, it would be very much appreciated. Yesterday, her boyfriend Ben, who is a former classmate of mine, was killed in an accident when a large granite block that he was helping his father move fell on top of him. When I heard this news, I was just so shocked. I would never have expected to hear something like this happen, to someone that I knew. I went to school with Ben from 6-8th grade, and I met Nicole in 7th grade. She and I became good friends by the time we got to high school. Ben was a great person, he was kind to everyone and always willing to lend a hand.

This is a link to an article about the accident.
http://www.nashuatelegraph.com/news/983139-469/lyndeborough-man-killed-when-piece-of-granite.html
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Savannah
"Psalm 34"

Number of posts : 53815
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my friend Nicole and a former classmate   Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:58 am

I'm so sorry for the loss of your friend, Ben. Nicole will be in my prayers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time

Number of posts : 13378
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my friend Nicole and a former classmate   Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:18 am

What a horrible tragic accident. I am so sorry for Nicole and for his family. I can't imagine what his father is going through right now, having witnessed that. I'll be praying for all of them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LIWnut
Proverbs 3:5-6
Proverbs 3:5-6

Number of posts : 2529
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my friend Nicole and a former classmate   Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:18 pm

So sorry to hear of this tragic accident. Praying for Ben's family and friends.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva

Number of posts : 7227
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my friend Nicole and a former classmate   Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:42 pm

How awful. They will definitely be in my prayers.

Photobucket
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Shell
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner

Number of posts : 1234
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my friend Nicole and a former classmate   Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:26 pm

My deepest sympathies and prayers to Nicole and Ben's family. So sorry to hear about the loss of Ben. Blue
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 5178
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my friend Nicole and a former classmate   Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:54 am

Oh, Kristina...What an awful accident ! Blue I'll be praying for Ben, his family and of course for Nicole, who must be suffering so much right now....

Vanesa.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jacintapichimahuida.obolog.com
Kristina
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 6799
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my friend Nicole and a former classmate   Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:12 am

Thank you for the prayers for Nicole and for Ben's family. I have not heard about plans for a service for Ben yet, but when I do I want to be able to be there for Nicole
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MattLabMyLove
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan

Number of posts : 4810
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my friend Nicole and a former classmate   Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:42 pm

Oh so sorry to hear. Such a hard thing to go through. Prayers for you and their loved ones.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 5919
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my friend Nicole and a former classmate   Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:45 pm

How tragic. So sorry for this loss, I will keep you all in prayer.

It is the lack of Christianity that has brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts. LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexczarn
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 23099
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my friend Nicole and a former classmate   Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:18 pm

That is terrible! No Praying!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Buttercup
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 3349
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my friend Nicole and a former classmate   Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:56 am

Sorry for your loss. Prayers goes out to Nicole & Ben's family.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my friend Nicole and a former classmate   Today at 5:10 pm

Back to top Go down

Prayers for my friend Nicole and a former classmate
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1