Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Meeting Face to Face

Go down 
+12
carolineingalls
Amy
LHDaisy
ChristinaAL
Misti
Melissa
pamh36
Carol
Lily
Savannah
LIWnut
Rhonda
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21171
Mood : Meeting Face to Face - Page 2 Purple2

Meeting Face to Face - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Face to Face   Meeting Face to Face - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2007 2:56 pm

If I had the money, I most certainly would Maureen!!! Wave

Meeting Face to Face - Page 2 Rhonda10Meeting Face to Face - Page 2 Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62618
Mood : Meeting Face to Face - Page 2 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Face to Face   Meeting Face to Face - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2007 4:17 pm

carolineingalls wrote:
Anyone coming to Ireland sometime soon!!!!

I've wanted to go to Ireland ever since I saw the movie The Quiet Man years and years ago. batEyes
Back to top Go down
Kathleen Marie
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
Kathleen Marie

Number of posts : 685

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Face to Face   Meeting Face to Face - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2007 5:16 pm

Since I am Irish and German I would love to go to both places!! I definitely look Irish!!

Meeting Face to Face - Page 2 KathyKeeper1
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Meeting Face to Face - Page 2 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Face to Face   Meeting Face to Face - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2007 7:49 pm

Yes, you certainly do, Kathy!Meeting Face to Face - Page 2 Accord11 Hey, let me know when you're ready, Kathy...I'm up for a trip to Ireland! Ok, Maureen---Rob, Rhonda, Kathy & I will be across the pond soon! Wink Wink Oh, and Kathy, I'm German too! We'll stop by there too! happy1 Wink

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62618
Mood : Meeting Face to Face - Page 2 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Face to Face   Meeting Face to Face - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2007 8:35 pm

Oh, and Maureen... while we're there, could you arrange it so that everyone drives on the righthand side of the road? It would really make it easier for me. Thanks, I appreciate it. Wave
Back to top Go down
Lily
"Beautiful Life"
Meeting Face to Face - Page 2 LilyRank2
Lily

Number of posts : 6784
Mood : Meeting Face to Face - Page 2 Vianne10

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Face to Face   Meeting Face to Face - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2007 8:56 pm

And one more thing Maureen..........being that Rob is a bit on the humble side, I thought I will mention it to you that he really prefers all the streets to be closed so there won't be any traffic during his visit.

"Within the heart of every stray, lies the singular desire to be loved."
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Face to Face   Meeting Face to Face - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2007 7:00 pm

I'm so glad to hear that you both had a nice visit, Rhonda!Cool

Meeting Face to Face - Page 2 PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Face to Face   Meeting Face to Face - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2007 1:18 pm

WELCOME BACK GIN!!! :woohooo:

Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Meeting Face to Face - Page 2 Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428
Mood : Meeting Face to Face - Page 2 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Face to Face   Meeting Face to Face - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2007 6:45 pm

Lily wrote:
And one more thing Maureen..........being that Rob is a bit on the humble side, I thought I will mention it to you that he really prefers all the streets to be closed so there won't be any traffic during his visit.

Yep, that's Rob..........All choked up with humbleness. batEyes
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Face to Face   Meeting Face to Face - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2007 9:30 pm

HEY, HEY, HEY!!!! Its good to be home, but I missed Rhonda the second we hugged goodbye. One day just doesnt cut it!
Its amazing how God puts awesome people in your life . Rhonda and I sat and talked like we had hung out everyday of our lives. I actually got to SEE that wonderful, loving and humorous lady that has kept me going on my hardest days. The internet can be a corrupt place in alot of ways, but for me it has brought me my best friend.
You know you have run across someone special when you are chatting online and you finish each others sentences, or you know when they are sighing (even though you didn't hear them) or did you???...................
My heart aches to think that cancer could have taken her and I would have never had this chance. I thank God daily for our friendship and pray it will be long and blessed.
If any of you have a chance to meet do your best to make it happen. It is such a special treat.
I'll have pictures soon......stay tuned! Smiles....Gin

Meeting Face to Face - Page 2 Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Face to Face   Meeting Face to Face - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2007 9:37 pm

That was the sweetest thing Gin. :crySC: Rhonda is a very special lady. I'm so happy that we have her here in our Harvest of Friends.:rainbowfaces:
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665
Mood : Meeting Face to Face - Page 2 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Face to Face   Meeting Face to Face - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2007 10:59 pm

Awwww that was so sweet! Love
I'm glad you two had a good time together :sillySmiley:

Meeting Face to Face - Page 2 Horses10
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Face to Face   Meeting Face to Face - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2007 7:36 am

bawling I have to go to work and I might be late cuz my make-up is running down my face from the tears!!!! What a beautiful thing to say Gin!!!

My cyber hug to you Gin!!!!
Meeting Face to Face - Page 2 36_1_67

Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Face to Face   Meeting Face to Face - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2007 8:32 am

Sorry...didnt mean to make everyone cloud up! Just speaking from the heart. SMILE!

Meeting Face to Face - Page 2 Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
Proverbs 3:5-6
Proverbs 3:5-6
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539
Mood : Meeting Face to Face - Page 2 Cloud910

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Face to Face   Meeting Face to Face - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2007 12:31 pm

I know how you feel Gin, it is wonderful to meet friends who you have met online. I don't know where I would be today without the friendship of Beth and Jacquie Ingalls, cousins of Laura. They are both my sisters and meeting them was wonderful. We have been friends for 10 years already.
Glad that you and Rhonda have such a close relationship. God is awesome to give us such a harvest of friends.

Meeting Face to Face - Page 2 MarilynKeeper Meeting Face to Face - Page 2 Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
Lori
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Lori

Number of posts : 6032

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Face to Face   Meeting Face to Face - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2007 12:35 pm

That is great that you two had such a wonderful time together.

Meeting Face to Face - Page 2 Lorike10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Face to Face   Meeting Face to Face - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting Face to Face
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2