Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Little House Audio books

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920
Mood : HOUSE -   Little House Audio books Love-s10

HOUSE -   Little House Audio books Empty
PostSubject: Little House Audio books   HOUSE -   Little House Audio books EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 10:12 pm

Does anyone here have the Little House Audio books? I am hoping to get them for Christmas, but wondered if anyone knew if they could be purchased as a set or just individually? From what I could tell there are more than one cd per book, simply because they are a few hours long. Never purchased an audio book so enlighten me.
I've read many good reviews so hoping this is a good purchase. Thanks...

HOUSE -   Little House Audio books Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : HOUSE -   Little House Audio books Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Little House Audio books   HOUSE -   Little House Audio books EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 1:07 am

I'm only seeing them sold individually. Audio books can be pricey, though I do enjoy them. The key is to have a good narrator. I've listened to a few where I couldn't stand the narrator's voice and it's like finger nails on a chalkboard, if you ask me.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : HOUSE -   Little House Audio books Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Little House Audio books   HOUSE -   Little House Audio books EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 2:56 am

I Use to Listen to Audio books while exercising I loved it Smile

HOUSE -   Little House Audio books Jacobk10HOUSE -   Little House Audio books Jacob210
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920
Mood : HOUSE -   Little House Audio books Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Little House Audio books   HOUSE -   Little House Audio books EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 10:11 am

Okay thanks for the help. I am seeing them run about $13 to $17 per book on Amazon.
I've heard Cherry Jones is a good narrator.

Great way to pass the time Jacob.

HOUSE -   Little House Audio books Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
Proverbs 3:5-6
Proverbs 3:5-6
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539
Mood : HOUSE -   Little House Audio books Cloud910

PostSubject: Re: Little House Audio books   HOUSE -   Little House Audio books EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 6:49 pm

I have the whole series on cd. I had Big Woods before the summer but got the rest of them this summer at the LH sites. I love them. I listened and read the books when I got home. Cherry Jones does a good job and has a voice for every character. You will love them Gin.

HOUSE -   Little House Audio books MarilynKeeper HOUSE -   Little House Audio books Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little House Audio books   HOUSE -   Little House Audio books Empty

Back to top Go down

Little House Audio books
Page 1 of 1