Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Shy or not?

Go down 
+10
HarrisonCrosby4387
ChristinaAL
JW
alexczarn
pamh36
Amy
Savannah
Rob
bethandmanly
Julia
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Julia

Number of posts : 1871
Mood : Shy or not? - Page 2 Cloud910

Shy or not? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shy or not?   Shy or not? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 8:34 pm

LOL!

"The beauty of a woman is incredibly radiant when she finds her identity, her confidence, & her hope in Christ alone. "  

Shy or not? - Page 2 JuliaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Julia

PostSubject: *blush*   Shy or not? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 2:09 am

Well...As you all know I have been really working on my lifestyle and my eating and everything. I have also been trying to improve in every area. Well, one thing that bothered me very much was Arjay. Should I like him or not. I asked God--God told me to let him go for right now. Now I don't know if that means always or for right now. As soon as I did.......someone new came into the picture...and if I do say so myself I think he's cute... Ooops HeeHee

"The beauty of a woman is incredibly radiant when she finds her identity, her confidence, & her hope in Christ alone. "  

Back to top Go down
flatbroke
Man of Constant Sorrow
Man of Constant Sorrow
flatbroke

Number of posts : 2648
Mood : Shy or not? - Page 2 Party010

PostSubject: Re: Shy or not?   Shy or not? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 2:20 am

Wow....good timing. lol
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: Shy or not?   Shy or not? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 8:07 am

HeeHee

Shy or not? - Page 2 PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45732
Mood : Shy or not? - Page 2 Headac10

PostSubject: Re: Shy or not?   Shy or not? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 8:19 am

Smile
maybe put the other boy away.(inside a box & lock it in your heart)

& enjoy get to know the new boy!!!

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
alexczarn
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 22999
Mood : Shy or not? - Page 2 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Shy or not?   Shy or not? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 5:03 pm

HeeHee Good for you. Smile

Shy or not? - Page 2 Alexke11
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136
Mood : Shy or not? - Page 2 Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Shy or not?   Shy or not? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 12:10 am

Dear Julia: I hope you could find your TRUE love in life. It's not easy, I know, but your heart is so good that I'm sure you'll find him at least. Good luck! Smiley Hug

Vanesa.

Shy or not? - Page 2 Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Julia

PostSubject: Re: Shy or not?   Shy or not? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 12:38 am

I know I will find him--more like God will bring him to me.
But I am really excited about this fellow. He's so handsome! HeeHee

Back to top Go down
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Julia

PostSubject: Re: Shy or not?   Shy or not? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 11:20 pm

sweetkrissy2011 wrote:
Smile

That's exactly what I am gonna do! HeeHee

Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136
Mood : Shy or not? - Page 2 Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Shy or not?   Shy or not? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 12:04 am

MissYoungClassic wrote:
sweetkrissy2011 wrote:
Smile

I'm happy you said that! batEyes

Vanesa.

Shy or not? - Page 2 Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Julia

PostSubject: Re: Shy or not?   Shy or not? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 12:15 am

Vanesa wrote:
MissYoungClassic wrote:
sweetkrissy2011 wrote:
Smile

I'm happy you said that! batEyes

Vanesa.

:) This guy is so cuteeee!

Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Shy or not? - Page 2 Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54425

PostSubject: Re: Shy or not?   Shy or not? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 4:41 am

Well, sweetie, I'm glad that you're taking your worries to God. That's always the best way to go. As for the boys.......I'll probably sound like a nut to you at your age, but I think you should just.....try to relax and not worry so much about "whether they like you" or "if you should like them". Shy or not? - Page 2 410460 I know that's probably easier said than done and most likely sounds like advice from a geezer, but it would eliminate a lot of stress for you. Shy or not? - Page 2 811339
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Shy or not? - Page 2 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Shy or not?   Shy or not? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 3:27 pm

Savannah wrote:
Well, sweetie, I'm glad that you're taking your worries to God. That's always the best way to go. As for the boys.......I'll probably sound like a nut to you at your age, but I think you should just.....try to relax and not worry so much about "whether they like you" or "if you should like them". Shy or not? - Page 2 410460 I know that's probably easier said than done and most likely sounds like advice from a geezer, but it would eliminate a lot of stress for you. Shy or not? - Page 2 811339

From one geezer to another, I think you said that perfectly, Savannah. Shy or not? - Page 2 70708 Shy or not? - Page 2 771460 I think that is excellent advice. Shy or not? - Page 2 811339
Back to top Go down
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Julia

PostSubject: Re: Shy or not?   Shy or not? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 4:04 pm

Savannah wrote:

I'm not really concerned about it anymore. I'm just in "neutral" mode.....but I don't mind driving slow and looking at the pretty sights! laugh3

And you are not an ol' geezer! Yikes

Back to top Go down
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Julia

PostSubject: Crazy me again!   Shy or not? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 12:32 am

I know this is gonna sound crazy...... Ooops
But what are the signs that a guy likes you that ALREADY has a girlfriend. I am really suspecting someone and I am just curious.

Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Shy or not?   Shy or not? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 2:02 am

Well....They're the same signs that you'd probably expect to see from a young man who doesn't have a girlfriend.....But to be quite honest....the fact that he does would make a huge difference to me. If I were you, I wouldn't encourage his attention. It's disrespectful toward his current girlfriend for him to be showing attention such as that to another young woman while he's still seeing her....I mean, if he treats her that way, he might treat you in the exact same way....And how would that make you feel? Shy or not? - Page 2 279394 You know? Personally, no matter how cute he might be, I'd ignore the attention as long as he's attached to his girlfriend. If that changes, then it'd be a whole different story....But that's just my old-fashioned take on it. Shy or not? - Page 2 440956
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920
Mood : Shy or not? - Page 2 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Shy or not?   Shy or not? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 7:31 am

Yes, I agree with Savannah. I would think it would be hard to keep his eyes on you if he has them wandering now. NEXT!

Shy or not? - Page 2 Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45732
Mood : Shy or not? - Page 2 Headac10

PostSubject: Re: Shy or not?   Shy or not? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 11:25 am

Savannah wrote:
Well....They're the same signs that you'd probably expect to see from a young man who doesn't have a girlfriend.....But to be quite honest....the fact that he does would make a huge difference to me. If I were you, I wouldn't encourage his attention. It's disrespectful toward his current girlfriend for him to be showing attention such as that to another young woman while he's still seeing her....I mean, if he treats her that way, he might treat you in the exact same way....And how would that make you feel? Shy or not? - Page 2 279394 You know? Personally, no matter how cute he might be, I'd ignore the attention as long as he's attached to his girlfriend. If that changes, then it'd be a whole different story....But that's just my old-fashioned take on it. Shy or not? - Page 2 440956
Thumbsup i agree

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : Shy or not? - Page 2 Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Shy or not?   Shy or not? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 11:32 am

I must agree with Savannah

Seems to me you are not sure what guy you really want till then i don't think you should jump from one to the next Wink

Shy or not? - Page 2 Jacobk10Shy or not? - Page 2 Jacob210
Back to top Go down
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Julia

PostSubject: Re: Shy or not?   Shy or not? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 2:16 pm

Oh, I don't like him. Haha. I just was wondering. He does have a girlfriend, but she is very mean, rude, and even hits him. I've witnessed it. He seems to be getting more and more distant from her and coming towards me. So...I don't know. *shrugs*

Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828

PostSubject: Re: Shy or not?   Shy or not? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 5:22 pm

It might be your imagination that he liked you. I get that vibe all the time and I am always wrong. Been that way all my life. I recently thought a guy at work liked me but he is married and always jokes around with people. I took it as him flirting. I've learned my lesson. If a guy likes me he can come to me and tell me. I am not just going to assume. That's my advice to you. Smile

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Shy or not?   Shy or not? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 7:46 pm

MissYoungClassic wrote:
He does have a girlfriend, but she is very mean, rude, and even hits him.

Maybe she's tired of him flirting with other girls. Shy or not? - Page 2 68167 Shy or not? - Page 2 135245 No, I'm kidding - there's never a good reason to resort to violence in a relationship....But seriously, even if she's not the best girlfriend, he's chosen her, and he needs to be a gentleman, and either keep his attentions for her, or break up with her. Either way, I agree with Gin's condensed version: NEXT! Shy or not? - Page 2 771460
Back to top Go down
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Julia

PostSubject: Re: Shy or not?   Shy or not? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 9:44 pm

MattLabMyLove wrote:
It might be your imagination that he liked you. I get that vibe all the time and I am always wrong. Been that way all my life. I recently thought a guy at work liked me but he is married and always jokes around with people. I took it as him flirting. I've learned my lesson. If a guy likes me he can come to me and tell me. I am not just going to assume. That's my advice to you. Smile

It's pretty obvious...even his friends are hinting around about it. Mom sees it too..so....oh boy.

Back to top Go down
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Julia

PostSubject: Re: Shy or not?   Shy or not? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 9:47 pm

Savannah wrote:
MissYoungClassic wrote:
He does have a girlfriend, but she is very mean, rude, and even hits him.

Maybe she's tired of him flirting with other girls. Shy or not? - Page 2 68167 Shy or not? - Page 2 135245 No, I'm kidding - there's never a good reason to resort to violence in a relationship....But seriously, even if she's not the best girlfriend, he's chosen her, and he needs to be a gentleman, and either keep his attentions for her, or break up with her. Either way, I agree with Gin's condensed version: NEXT! Shy or not? - Page 2 771460

Haha! Well, she is so wordly....it's sad. He is going to be going to church with us soon. He has always indicated disintrest in her to us Saturday night. We all think he's better off without her.
If anything happens between us it will have to be after they are no longer dating her, in church, crazy about Jesus, etc. You get the picture.

Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828

PostSubject: Re: Shy or not?   Shy or not? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 10:23 pm

MissYoungClassic wrote:
MattLabMyLove wrote:

It's pretty obvious...even his friends are hinting around about it. Mom sees it too..so....oh boy.

My friend though the married guy liked me too. Maybe he does and is just a jerk, lol. He can look the other way though cuz I am not into married men.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shy or not?   Shy or not? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shy or not?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Little House on the Prairie :: Walnut Grove Community :: The Schoolhouse: Teen Hangout-
Jump to: