HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  Log in  

Share | 

Shy or not?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 1875
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Shy or not?   Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:34 pm

LOL!

"The beauty of a woman is incredibly radiant when she finds her identity, her confidence, & her hope in Christ alone. "  

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Mood :

PostSubject: *blush*   Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:09 am

Well...As you all know I have been really working on my lifestyle and my eating and everything. I have also been trying to improve in every area. Well, one thing that bothered me very much was Arjay. Should I like him or not. I asked God--God told me to let him go for right now. Now I don't know if that means always or for right now. As soon as I did.......someone new came into the picture...and if I do say so myself I think he's cute... Ooops HeeHee

"The beauty of a woman is incredibly radiant when she finds her identity, her confidence, & her hope in Christ alone. "  

Back to top Go down
View user profile
flatbroke
Man of Constant Sorrow
Man of Constant Sorrow

Number of posts : 2649
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Shy or not?   Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:20 am

Wow....good timing. lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: Shy or not?   Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:07 am

HeeHee

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 37918
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Shy or not?   Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:19 am

Smile
maybe put the other boy away.(inside a box & lock it in your heart)

& enjoy get to know the new boy!!!

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexczarn
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 23098
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Shy or not?   Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:03 pm

HeeHee Good for you. Smile

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 5177
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Shy or not?   Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:10 am

Dear Julia: I hope you could find your TRUE love in life. It's not easy, I know, but your heart is so good that I'm sure you'll find him at least. Good luck! Smiley Hug

Vanesa.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jacintapichimahuida.obolog.com
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Shy or not?   Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:38 am

I know I will find him--more like God will bring him to me.
But I am really excited about this fellow. He's so handsome! HeeHee

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Shy or not?   Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:20 pm

sweetkrissy2011 wrote:
Smile

That's exactly what I am gonna do! HeeHee

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 5177
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Shy or not?   Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:04 am

MissYoungClassic wrote:
sweetkrissy2011 wrote:
Smile

I'm happy you said that! batEyes

Vanesa.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jacintapichimahuida.obolog.com
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Shy or not?   Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:15 am

Vanesa wrote:
MissYoungClassic wrote:
sweetkrissy2011 wrote:
Smile

I'm happy you said that! batEyes

Vanesa.

:) This guy is so cuteeee!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Savannah
"Psalm 34"

Number of posts : 53951
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Shy or not?   Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:41 am

Well, sweetie, I'm glad that you're taking your worries to God. That's always the best way to go. As for the boys.......I'll probably sound like a nut to you at your age, but I think you should just.....try to relax and not worry so much about "whether they like you" or "if you should like them". I know that's probably easier said than done and most likely sounds like advice from a geezer, but it would eliminate a lot of stress for you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time

Number of posts : 13414
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Shy or not?   Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:27 pm

Savannah wrote:
Well, sweetie, I'm glad that you're taking your worries to God. That's always the best way to go. As for the boys.......I'll probably sound like a nut to you at your age, but I think you should just.....try to relax and not worry so much about "whether they like you" or "if you should like them". I know that's probably easier said than done and most likely sounds like advice from a geezer, but it would eliminate a lot of stress for you.

From one geezer to another, I think you said that perfectly, Savannah. I think that is excellent advice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Shy or not?   Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:04 pm

Savannah wrote:

I'm not really concerned about it anymore. I'm just in "neutral" mode.....but I don't mind driving slow and looking at the pretty sights! laugh3

And you are not an ol' geezer! Yikes

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Mood :

PostSubject: Crazy me again!   Mon May 16, 2011 12:32 am

I know this is gonna sound crazy...... Ooops
But what are the signs that a guy likes you that ALREADY has a girlfriend. I am really suspecting someone and I am just curious.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Savannah
"Psalm 34"

Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Shy or not?   Mon May 16, 2011 2:02 am

Well....They're the same signs that you'd probably expect to see from a young man who doesn't have a girlfriend.....But to be quite honest....the fact that he does would make a huge difference to me. If I were you, I wouldn't encourage his attention. It's disrespectful toward his current girlfriend for him to be showing attention such as that to another young woman while he's still seeing her....I mean, if he treats her that way, he might treat you in the exact same way....And how would that make you feel? You know? Personally, no matter how cute he might be, I'd ignore the attention as long as he's attached to his girlfriend. If that changes, then it'd be a whole different story....But that's just my old-fashioned take on it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 5924
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Shy or not?   Mon May 16, 2011 7:31 am

Yes, I agree with Savannah. I would think it would be hard to keep his eyes on you if he has them wandering now. NEXT!

It is the lack of Christianity that has brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts. LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 37918
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Shy or not?   Mon May 16, 2011 11:25 am

Savannah wrote:
Well....They're the same signs that you'd probably expect to see from a young man who doesn't have a girlfriend.....But to be quite honest....the fact that he does would make a huge difference to me. If I were you, I wouldn't encourage his attention. It's disrespectful toward his current girlfriend for him to be showing attention such as that to another young woman while he's still seeing her....I mean, if he treats her that way, he might treat you in the exact same way....And how would that make you feel? You know? Personally, no matter how cute he might be, I'd ignore the attention as long as he's attached to his girlfriend. If that changes, then it'd be a whole different story....But that's just my old-fashioned take on it.
Thumbsup i agree

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards

Number of posts : 9006
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Shy or not?   Mon May 16, 2011 11:32 am

I must agree with Savannah

Seems to me you are not sure what guy you really want till then i don't think you should jump from one to the next Wink

Leukemia Awareness
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Shy or not?   Mon May 16, 2011 2:16 pm

Oh, I don't like him. Haha. I just was wondering. He does have a girlfriend, but she is very mean, rude, and even hits him. I've witnessed it. He seems to be getting more and more distant from her and coming towards me. So...I don't know. *shrugs*

Back to top Go down
View user profile
MattLabMyLove
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan

Number of posts : 4810
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Shy or not?   Mon May 16, 2011 5:22 pm

It might be your imagination that he liked you. I get that vibe all the time and I am always wrong. Been that way all my life. I recently thought a guy at work liked me but he is married and always jokes around with people. I took it as him flirting. I've learned my lesson. If a guy likes me he can come to me and tell me. I am not just going to assume. That's my advice to you. Smile

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Savannah
"Psalm 34"

Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Shy or not?   Mon May 16, 2011 7:46 pm

MissYoungClassic wrote:
He does have a girlfriend, but she is very mean, rude, and even hits him.

Maybe she's tired of him flirting with other girls. No, I'm kidding - there's never a good reason to resort to violence in a relationship....But seriously, even if she's not the best girlfriend, he's chosen her, and he needs to be a gentleman, and either keep his attentions for her, or break up with her. Either way, I agree with Gin's condensed version: NEXT!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Shy or not?   Mon May 16, 2011 9:44 pm

MattLabMyLove wrote:
It might be your imagination that he liked you. I get that vibe all the time and I am always wrong. Been that way all my life. I recently thought a guy at work liked me but he is married and always jokes around with people. I took it as him flirting. I've learned my lesson. If a guy likes me he can come to me and tell me. I am not just going to assume. That's my advice to you. Smile

It's pretty obvious...even his friends are hinting around about it. Mom sees it too..so....oh boy.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Shy or not?   Mon May 16, 2011 9:47 pm

Savannah wrote:
MissYoungClassic wrote:
He does have a girlfriend, but she is very mean, rude, and even hits him.

Maybe she's tired of him flirting with other girls. No, I'm kidding - there's never a good reason to resort to violence in a relationship....But seriously, even if she's not the best girlfriend, he's chosen her, and he needs to be a gentleman, and either keep his attentions for her, or break up with her. Either way, I agree with Gin's condensed version: NEXT!

Haha! Well, she is so wordly....it's sad. He is going to be going to church with us soon. He has always indicated disintrest in her to us Saturday night. We all think he's better off without her.
If anything happens between us it will have to be after they are no longer dating her, in church, crazy about Jesus, etc. You get the picture.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
MattLabMyLove
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan

Number of posts : 4810
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Shy or not?   Mon May 16, 2011 10:23 pm

MissYoungClassic wrote:
MattLabMyLove wrote:

It's pretty obvious...even his friends are hinting around about it. Mom sees it too..so....oh boy.

My friend though the married guy liked me too. Maybe he does and is just a jerk, lol. He can look the other way though cuz I am not into married men.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shy or not?   

Back to top Go down

Shy or not?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Walnut Grove Community :: The Schoolhouse: Teen Hangout-
Jump to: