Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Year Resolutions

Go down 
+19
Krissy
alexczarn
Robinsgirl
Amy
JW
Kristina
I Love Dean
Lily
Coach Jon
Farmer Girl
EllieJane
pamh36
flatbroke
ChristinaAL
Alice
HarrisonCrosby4387
Rhonda
Savannah
bethandmanly
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : New Year Resolutions - Page 3 Bokmal10

New Year Resolutions - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Year Resolutions   New Year Resolutions - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 1:38 am

I stopped making them years ago, realizing I never stick with them because I don't set realistic goals. That said, exercising more and eating better would be a good plan.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45733
Mood : New Year Resolutions - Page 3 Headac10

PostSubject: Re: New Year Resolutions   New Year Resolutions - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 9:49 am

Thumbsup
bethandmanly wrote:
I stopped making them years ago, realizing I never stick with them because I don't set realistic goals. That said, exercising more and eating better would be a good plan.

Good plan Thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Ellinor
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

Number of posts : 160
Mood : New Year Resolutions - Page 3 Bokmal10

PostSubject: New Year's Resolutions   New Year Resolutions - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 10:56 pm

I've been thinking and thinking.. This year I've decided to actually have some new year's resolutions.

- I'm a very shy person, but I am aiming to be more social among people and stop thinking too much. I think the problem lies in that I'm thinking too much, and that's something I need to change. In summary, I strive to be a more outgoing person.
- I've been really bad at eating healthy and exercise regularly. Me, along with my parents, have decided that I should not eat candy or other sweets in a full year. If I can do it, I'll get rewarded with 2000 swedish money (SEK) which is about 307 USD. Besides, I'll start to exercise more often. Sounds good, huh?
- And last but not least, I'll strive to have a fun year! Happiness is always something good to strive for.

Have you thinking about having some new year's resolutions this year? I'd love to know!

And to finish this post, I'd like to wish you all a happy new year! NewYear
Back to top Go down
Susie
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
Susie

Number of posts : 305
Mood : New Year Resolutions - Page 3 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: New Year Resolutions   New Year Resolutions - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 9:18 pm

To finish my weight loss journey. To date I have lost 85lbs yesss since last summer and would like to do 50 more pounds. Good luck with your resolutions Thumbsup

He doesn't always answer in the way that we want, but in a way He thinks is best for each of us.
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21171
Mood : New Year Resolutions - Page 3 Purple2

PostSubject: Re: New Year Resolutions   New Year Resolutions - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 9:21 pm

THAT'S WONDERFUL SUSIE!!! stars

New Year Resolutions - Page 3 Rhonda10New Year Resolutions - Page 3 Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Susie
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
Susie

PostSubject: Re: New Year Resolutions   New Year Resolutions - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 9:27 pm

Rhonda wrote:
THAT'S WONDERFUL SUSIE!!! stars

Thank you Rhonda. loveheart you are such a inspiration with your passion of riding your bike. One day I hope I get to the point you are. grinsmiley

He doesn't always answer in the way that we want, but in a way He thinks is best for each of us.
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

PostSubject: Re: New Year Resolutions   New Year Resolutions - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 9:53 pm

Aww, thank you.....I grew up riding bikes....when I got in high school...daddy and I both rode our bikes.....he would turn down the road for work, I'd turn into the school......When I was pregnant with the youngest, we moved to Arkansas and my bike got hung up in the barn at the in-laws. I didn't have time for riding anymore....after my divorce, I found some people that loved riding bikes and realized after 20 years, how much I missed it....I got my own bike in May and have well over 1,000 miles on it...
bikeride

Back to top Go down
Susie
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
Susie

PostSubject: Re: New Year Resolutions   New Year Resolutions - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 10:25 pm

I'm so happy you rediscovered your passion for the bike again. 1,000 miles is so awesome. I recently discovered I love jogging. Just as soon as the weather breaks I plan on doing more.

Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

PostSubject: Re: New Year Resolutions   New Year Resolutions - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 10:29 pm

I used to run track in school....my brother runs marathons.....I tired to get back into running, but I have problems with my sciatic nerve in my back, so it is a no go. My chiropractor says I can ride all I want...so I do.... batEyes

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62618
Mood : New Year Resolutions - Page 3 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: New Year Resolutions   New Year Resolutions - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 10:38 pm

Congratulations, Susie! That's an amazing accomplishment!

Rhonda, you're making me long for spring. My bike is calling my name. New Year Resolutions - Page 3 811339
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : New Year Resolutions - Page 3 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: New Year Resolutions   New Year Resolutions - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 10:43 pm

bethandmanly wrote:

That's my goal too, and this time I have the hubby on board, which should help a lot. Thumbsup

Ellinor wrote:
I've been thinking and thinking.. This year I've decided to actually have some new year's resolutions.

- I'm a very shy person, but I am aiming to be more social among people and stop thinking too much. I think the problem lies in that I'm thinking too much, and that's something I need to change. In summary, I strive to be a more outgoing person.
- I've been really bad at eating healthy and exercise regularly. Me, along with my parents, have decided that I should not eat candy or other sweets in a full year. If I can do it, I'll get rewarded with 2000 swedish money (SEK) which is about 307 USD. Besides, I'll start to exercise more often. Sounds good, huh?
- And last but not least, I'll strive to have a fun year! Happiness is always something good to strive for.

Sounds good Ellinor! Thumbsup

Susie, that is awesome!! Good for you! yesss

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

PostSubject: Re: New Year Resolutions   New Year Resolutions - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 10:45 pm

Rob wrote:
Rhonda, you're making me long for spring. My bike is calling my name. New Year Resolutions - Page 3 811339

I *just* brought my bike in from the back of my truck and parked it the other day..... No

Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : New Year Resolutions - Page 3 Happy011

PostSubject: Re: New Year Resolutions   New Year Resolutions - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 3:05 am

I have been wanting to get back into the habit riding my bike, I use to ride it all the time but somehow since One guy hit me with his truck while on one my rides makes me think twice before i get on scratchead

New Year Resolutions - Page 3 Jacobk10New Year Resolutions - Page 3 Jacob210
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

PostSubject: Re: New Year Resolutions   New Year Resolutions - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 11:27 am

I understand that Jacob.....I was riding one time and someone got impatient behind me, romped down on the gas pedal to go around and found himself going into on coming traffic....we were on a hill, the sun was going down, he did NOT need to be trying to go around when he couldn't see what was ahead.....needless to say, he slammed on his brakes and I could hear squealing of tires right next to me....all I could imagine was him sliding off the road and taking me with him....I ride more on trails now.....don't have to deal with cars that don't like to share.....even though in my area, there are signs all over the roadways with a bicycle on them and the words, "Share the Road"....

View trails here---->
Trails bikeride

Back to top Go down
Susie
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
Susie

PostSubject: Re: New Year Resolutions   New Year Resolutions - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 3:49 pm

Can't say I blame you Jacob. Maybe you can go trail riding like Rhonda talked about.

Thank you all for the support Applause

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Year Resolutions   New Year Resolutions - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Year Resolutions
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3