Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Spice Girls Planning Reunion Tour and Album

Go down 
+2
Savannah
Melissa
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Spice Girls Planning Reunion Tour and Album Empty
PostSubject: Spice Girls Planning Reunion Tour and Album   Spice Girls Planning Reunion Tour and Album EmptyTue Jun 12, 2007 11:04 am

The Spice Girls are preparing for a Christmas reunion tour, sources close to the band tell PEOPLE.

"It should be happening in December," a source tells PEOPLE. "Geri [Halliwell, a.k.a. Ginger Spice] and Emma ["Baby Spice" Bunton] have been in the studio writing new material and they want to do a worldwide tour."

Rumors have circulated recently that the band would reunite for the Princess Diana memorial concert that is to be held on Diana's birthday, July 1, to mark the 10th anniversary of her death.

"They definitely won't be performing at the Diana show. It is too soon and Emma is pregnant," says another band insider. "But plans are afoot for later in the year. It all depends on Simon Fuller. He is the mastermind."

Fuller, 47, was the Svengali manager who turned the five-woman group into the most successful female act of the 1990s and later went on to create American Idol.

The group plans to release a greatest hits album that will include several new songs, sources tell PEOPLE. "They have a couple of new songs and one in particular is fantastic," says one recording-studio source. "It's hard to get something as pop-laden as their first hit, 'Wannabe,' but one of the new songs is heading that way and it has far more funk in it than the ballads before the band split."

Until recently, it seemed there was no hope for a reunion. "There are no plans for it at all with or without me," Melanie "Sporty Spice" Chisholm, 33, told PEOPLE in March.

The band insider confirms that Chisholm was reluctant at first. "It's been a long time coming and the negotiations have been going on for a while," says the source. "Mel C. was the last one to come onboard as she has been pushing her solo career."

The first hint of a possible reunion came on April 22 at the baptism service for 34-year-old Halliwell's 11-month-old daughter, Bluebell Madonna. Only L.A.-based Melanie "Scary Spice" Brown, 32, who welcomed a daughter of her own on April 3, was absent.

Sources tell PEOPLE Fuller returned to London from Los Angeles earlier this week and is expected to craft an announcement of the reunion. Meanwhile, Victoria "Posh Spice" Beckham has returned to California to finalize her family's move.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20041905,00.html

Beckham has commissioned interior designer Kelly Hoppen, who is the stepmother of Sienna Miller, to furnish the family's six-bedroom Beverly Hills home prior to their mid-July move. Beckham is also expected to continue filming her NBC show during the trip.
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
Melissa

Number of posts : 561

PostSubject: Re: Spice Girls Planning Reunion Tour and Album   Spice Girls Planning Reunion Tour and Album EmptyTue Jun 12, 2007 3:29 pm

Yes!!! They were my favorite group when I was younger!! Can't wait!

Spice Girls Planning Reunion Tour and Album MelissaKeeper
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spice Girls Planning Reunion Tour and Album   Spice Girls Planning Reunion Tour and Album EmptyTue Jun 12, 2007 3:41 pm

awww.I hope they do good..
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Spice Girls Planning Reunion Tour and Album Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54423
Mood : Spice Girls Planning Reunion Tour and Album Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Spice Girls Planning Reunion Tour and Album   Spice Girls Planning Reunion Tour and Album EmptyTue Jun 12, 2007 7:21 pm

I don't really know who they are Huh? . . . . but I'm glad for you. grinsmiley
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spice Girls Planning Reunion Tour and Album   Spice Girls Planning Reunion Tour and Album EmptyFri Aug 24, 2007 10:01 pm

spice girls ewwwww lol
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2757

PostSubject: Re: Spice Girls Planning Reunion Tour and Album   Spice Girls Planning Reunion Tour and Album EmptySun Aug 26, 2007 1:42 pm

I have to admit...I was somewhat enamored by them when they first came out. I think I was around 13 - 14 at the time.

Spice Girls Planning Reunion Tour and Album ChristinaKeeper2 Spice Girls Planning Reunion Tour and Album 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : Spice Girls Planning Reunion Tour and Album Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Spice Girls Planning Reunion Tour and Album   Spice Girls Planning Reunion Tour and Album EmptySun Aug 26, 2007 5:29 pm

I used to like them too, lol. There is one song that still is good. It's called Two Become One. I have that single. It's a beautiful song. The orchestrations are amazing! Love

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xf_yRpET6Us

Beckie

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spice Girls Planning Reunion Tour and Album   Spice Girls Planning Reunion Tour and Album EmptyMon Sep 17, 2007 2:21 pm

yup
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45732
Mood : Spice Girls Planning Reunion Tour and Album Headac10

PostSubject: Re: Spice Girls Planning Reunion Tour and Album   Spice Girls Planning Reunion Tour and Album EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 7:46 pm

Some of theire songs were good. Smile

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
maria1
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

Number of posts : 276
Mood : Spice Girls Planning Reunion Tour and Album Mornincoffee

PostSubject: Re: Spice Girls Planning Reunion Tour and Album   Spice Girls Planning Reunion Tour and Album EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 11:25 am

i love them. i've liked them since i was a teenager. i have used to collect things on them.
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Spice Girls Planning Reunion Tour and Album   Spice Girls Planning Reunion Tour and Album EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 11:57 am

Cool!

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
maria1
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: Spice Girls Planning Reunion Tour and Album   Spice Girls Planning Reunion Tour and Album EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 4:40 am

Sweetkrissy i kinda had alot of pictures on them.
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Spice Girls Planning Reunion Tour and Album   Spice Girls Planning Reunion Tour and Album EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 10:34 pm

I hate to admit it. I did like them when i was a young teen,

Back to top Go down
maria1
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: Spice Girls Planning Reunion Tour and Album   Spice Girls Planning Reunion Tour and Album EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 9:48 am

Krissy that is a cool thing. :-)
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Spice Girls Planning Reunion Tour and Album   Spice Girls Planning Reunion Tour and Album EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 7:49 pm

Yeah, I guess.

Back to top Go down
maria1
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: Spice Girls Planning Reunion Tour and Album   Spice Girls Planning Reunion Tour and Album EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 4:31 pm

yes it is. spice girls rules.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spice Girls Planning Reunion Tour and Album   Spice Girls Planning Reunion Tour and Album Empty

Back to top Go down

Spice Girls Planning Reunion Tour and Album
Page 1 of 1