HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  Log in  

Share | 

Beyond the Prairie: The True Story of Laura Ingalls Wilder

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Beyond the Prairie: The True Story of Laura Ingalls Wilder   Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:07 pm

For those of you that have Lifetime Movie Network, they will be airing Beyond The Prairie.

Posters Note: Lindsay Crouse plays Caroline Ingalls. Thumbsup And Richard Thomas of The Walton's (John Boy) fame, plays Charles Ingalls.! Thumbsup

LMN Fri, Sep 12, 3:50 AM Beyond the Prairie: The True Story of Laura Ingalls Wilder.
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva

Number of posts : 7230
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Prairie: The True Story of Laura Ingalls Wilder   Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:48 pm

Cool! Thanks. I had a hard time adjusting to this sterner version of Caroline after the gentle woman Karen Grassle portrayed as Ma for so many years.

Photobucket
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ccmalandrinos.com/

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Prairie: The True Story of Laura Ingalls Wilder   Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:45 pm

You're welcome. I am looking forward to watching it. I have never seen it.

I have been re-reading the bio on Laura's life. I really enjoy that book and it really gets into the facts.

Last edited by LindsayCrouseFan on Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards

Number of posts : 9006
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Prairie: The True Story of Laura Ingalls Wilder   Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:40 pm

Oh To Bad i won't be abel to see it cause No cabel i should go to a Motel and watch it there lol Laughing

Leukemia Awareness
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Prairie: The True Story of Laura Ingalls Wilder   Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:41 pm

LOL JW. ROTFL
Back to top Go down
Prairie Dweller
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler

Number of posts : 853
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Prairie: The True Story of Laura Ingalls Wilder   Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:15 pm

Oh, neat! Will they be airing both parts? :) I have the first part, but not the second. I think my friend gets LMN, so I'll see if she can tape it for me. :)

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://avonleavignettes.com

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Prairie: The True Story of Laura Ingalls Wilder   Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:58 pm

It does not say which part it is. I even went to check the site that has Lindsay Crouse's TV schedule on it, and since she was in both parts, I am assuming that it is part 1.
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva

Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Prairie: The True Story of Laura Ingalls Wilder   Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:00 pm

I think you're right because they aired Part 2 earlier this year and I remember the guide specifically stating Part 2.

Photobucket
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Prairie: The True Story of Laura Ingalls Wilder   Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:53 pm

:thankyou2:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Prairie: The True Story of Laura Ingalls Wilder   Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:56 pm

It's on at 3:50AM on LMN. Friday Morning. (Tomorrow)
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
Proverbs 3:5-6

Number of posts : 2529
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Prairie: The True Story of Laura Ingalls Wilder   Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:58 pm

Wow, don't forget to set your alarm clock!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Prairie: The True Story of Laura Ingalls Wilder   Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:01 pm

I have a DVR and it's set. Thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!

Number of posts : 52512
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Prairie: The True Story of Laura Ingalls Wilder   Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:55 am

JW wrote:
Oh To Bad i won't be abel to see it cause No cabel i should go to a Motel and watch it there lol Laughing

I'm picturing Jacob walking up to the front desk of a seedy motel. He's wearing a trenchcoat and a hat pulled down low over his eyes.

Jacob: "I'd like to rent a motel room... but only for a couple hours."
Clerk: "I see. And what's your name?"
Jacob: "Smith. John Smith. If you're wondering why I want the room, it's so I can watch a Little House on the Prairie movie on cable."
Clerk: "Um-hmmmm. I wish I had a nickel for every time I've heard that story."

grinsmiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva

Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Prairie: The True Story of Laura Ingalls Wilder   Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:03 am

Rob wrote:
JW wrote:

I'm picturing Jacob walking up to the front desk of a seedy motel. He's wearing a trenchcoat and a hat pulled down low over his eyes.

Jacob: "Smith. John Smith. If you're wondering why I want the room, it's so I can watch a Little House on the Prairie movie on cable."

grinsmiley

Gee, someone would think you are a writer or something. :haha:

Photobucket
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards

Number of posts : 9006
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Prairie: The True Story of Laura Ingalls Wilder   Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:07 am

Rob wrote:
JW wrote:

grinsmiley

:Hahaha:

Leukemia Awareness
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Prairie: The True Story of Laura Ingalls Wilder   Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:32 pm

Well, drat. They aired part 2.

Is this on DVD?
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva

Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Prairie: The True Story of Laura Ingalls Wilder   Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:53 pm

No, unfortunately.

Photobucket
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Prairie: The True Story of Laura Ingalls Wilder   Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:54 pm

WOW! That stinks.
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva

Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Prairie: The True Story of Laura Ingalls Wilder   Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:17 pm

CBS is so miserly about stuff like that.

Photobucket
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Prairie: The True Story of Laura Ingalls Wilder   Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:24 pm

bethandmanly wrote:
CBS is so miserly about stuff like that.

Well, Cheryl, I guess they don't realize how much more money their network could make if they would just sell it. :violin:
Back to top Go down
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2529
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Prairie: The True Story of Laura Ingalls Wilder   Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:47 pm

I have both movies on vhs from the tv when they first aired. If you can catch the first one, you'll love it!

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Prairie: The True Story of Laura Ingalls Wilder   Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:52 pm

Yeah, I want the first part? Anyone have it? I would be happy to pay a reasonable amount for it.

PM me if so. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Prairie Dweller
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler

Number of posts : 853
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Prairie: The True Story of Laura Ingalls Wilder   Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:05 pm

Yay! Part two aired! My friend was able to tape it for me too. I'm not certain when I'll be able to see it. Maybe late October. :)

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://avonleavignettes.com

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Prairie: The True Story of Laura Ingalls Wilder   Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:16 pm

Well, I want part 1. I wanna see how it starts. I wonder why they aired that part first?
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva

Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Prairie: The True Story of Laura Ingalls Wilder   Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:51 am

I wonder if they only have the rights to air Part 2 because that's what they showed the last time and I looked for a while for them to run Part 1 and never saw it on their schedule.

Photobucket
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Prairie: The True Story of Laura Ingalls Wilder   Today at 12:01 am

Back to top Go down

Beyond the Prairie: The True Story of Laura Ingalls Wilder
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next