Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Warner Bros release video??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ChrisRB35
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

Number of posts : 14

Warner Bros release video?? Empty
PostSubject: Warner Bros release video??   Warner Bros release video?? EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 4:02 pm

Hello,

I won 2 videos of Little House from EBay they were released before Goodtimes Video had the rights and Time Life. I won the pilot it says 98 mins instead of the ones I haven seen for about 94 mins. And another video just says a double episode the person does have the original video box. He did for Volume 3 that was Remember Me and it says it was out in 1988. I don't know if there were other videos release at all I never knew Warner Bros had the rights at the time. I learned something new. I will let everyone know if there's anything different or if a scene was missing etc.

Chris
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920
Mood : Warner Bros release video?? Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Warner Bros release video??   Warner Bros release video?? EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 4:49 pm

Thumbsup Congrats. Yes, do let us know.

Warner Bros release video?? Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
ChrisRB35
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: Warner Bros release video??   Warner Bros release video?? EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 12:09 pm

Hello,

I watched the video it's the same as the DVD. So I guess this was the original version that aired on TV. It had the old NBC logo said NBC Home Video but it was put out by Warner Bros. video.
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45732
Mood : Warner Bros release video?? Headac10

PostSubject: Re: Warner Bros release video??   Warner Bros release video?? EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 4:29 pm

Thumbsup

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
ChrisRB35
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: Warner Bros release video??   Warner Bros release video?? EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 10:07 pm

I did a search for Little House and I found this site called www.worldcat.org it lists what videos were made for Little House so the videos I got from eBay I guess they were released in 1984 by Warner Bros. I got another video of Remember Me and its a Warner Bros. and it's unedited that's for sure the ones that were released from Time Life and GoodTimes were edited out. I know because TBS back in the 90s had this version I think it ran once or twice for Remember Me and they had the missing scenes from it. Same for The Raccoon and Sweet Sixteen. So I wanted to let everyone know. I don't know if this site has been posted before or if someone else found it.
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45732
Mood : Warner Bros release video?? Headac10

PostSubject: Re: Warner Bros release video??   Warner Bros release video?? EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 3:35 pm

I used to have VHS of little house.I gave mine to my friend!!!!

i'm not sure!!!

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
ChrisRB35
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: Warner Bros release video??   Warner Bros release video?? EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 8:50 pm

I got the other Warner Bros. Video release today Volume 2 it had The Craftsman and Te Collection on it. They both ran about 48 minutes a piece. I'm sure they were unedited it was the full version. I don't think there are other releases from Warner Bros. I could be wrong. I know I read somewhere that Columbia House Video had different episodes but I would think you would be able to find them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warner Bros release video??   Warner Bros release video?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Warner Bros release video??
Page 1 of 1