HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Think it's time to take a break & Move on!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life


Number of posts : 37837
Location : Ontario, Canada
Mood :

PostSubject: Think it's time to take a break & Move on!!!   Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:23 pm

On another forum i go to.I was told that i post too much and that i was annoying someone with my posts. I guess the odd post you don't always say much not much is needed to be said. I don't always post one word posts. anyways it just annoyed.


“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva


Number of posts : 7227
Location : In a book
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Think it's time to take a break & Move on!!!   Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:03 pm

Some people just like to be annoyed.


Photobucket
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life


Number of posts : 37837
Location : Ontario, Canada
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Think it's time to take a break & Move on!!!   Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:07 pm

bethandmanly wrote:
Some people just like to be annoyed.

That's true!!!


“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice
On The African Savanna
On The African Savanna


Number of posts : 10769
Location : Meerkat Manor
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Think it's time to take a break & Move on!!!   Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:03 pm

I am certainly not annoyed with you, Krissy and I don't know why anyone else would be. Like Cheryl said "Some people just like to be annoyed"





Spring is finally here, the lovely pink blooms on the "spray" tree outside my window are gone leaving a beautiful willow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Savannah
"Psalm 34"



Number of posts : 53815
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Think it's time to take a break & Move on!!!   Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:07 pm

Don't let it bother you, Krissy. Some people just never learned to be considerate of others. I'm glad that you've found a "home" here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life


Number of posts : 37837
Location : Ontario, Canada
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Think it's time to take a break & Move on!!!   Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:01 pm

Lisa wrote:
Don't let it bother you, Krissy. Some people just never learned to be considerate of others. I'm glad that you've found a "home" here.


Smiley Hug Thanks i'll try not too. I don't know but for some reason she hurt my feelings. Think i'll just take a long break from that forum. Ya some people are just like that.


“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life


Number of posts : 37837
Location : Ontario, Canada
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Think it's time to take a break & Move on!!!   Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:04 pm

Alice wrote:
I am certainly not annoyed with you, Krissy and I don't know why anyone else would be. Like Cheryl said "Some people just like to be annoyed"

Thank you!!! Smile


“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice
On The African Savanna
On The African Savanna


Number of posts : 10769
Location : Meerkat Manor
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Think it's time to take a break & Move on!!!   Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:52 pm



You're welcome





Spring is finally here, the lovely pink blooms on the "spray" tree outside my window are gone leaving a beautiful willow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life


Number of posts : 37837
Location : Ontario, Canada
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Think it's time to take a break & Move on!!!   Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:07 pm

Smile Love


“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Buttercup
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life


Number of posts : 3347
Location : Michigan
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Think it's time to take a break & Move on!!!   Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:36 am

Don't worried about other people. You, can post has many has you want.




Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time


Number of posts : 13376
Location : Michigan
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Think it's time to take a break & Move on!!!   Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:51 am

sweetkrissy2011 wrote:
Lisa wrote:
Don't let it bother you, Krissy. Some people just never learned to be considerate of others. I'm glad that you've found a "home" here.


Smiley Hug Thanks i'll try not too. I don't know but for some reason she hurt my feelings. Think i'll just take a long break from that forum. Ya some people are just like that.


Krissy you wouldn't be human if that didn't hurt your feelings. Any of us would have been hurt by that. What Lisa said is true. Some forums just aren't very 'accepting' and it's best to stick with the forums where you feel welcome, like this one. Smile


“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life


Number of posts : 37837
Location : Ontario, Canada
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Think it's time to take a break & Move on!!!   Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:21 pm

Amy wrote:
sweetkrissy2011 wrote:
Lisa wrote:
Don't let it bother you, Krissy. Some people just never learned to be considerate of others. I'm glad that you've found a "home" here.


Smiley Hug Thanks i'll try not too. I don't know but for some reason she hurt my feelings. Think i'll just take a long break from that forum. Ya some people are just like that.


Krissy you wouldn't be human if that didn't hurt your feelings. Any of us would have been hurt by that. What Lisa said is true. Some forums just aren't very 'accepting' and it's best to stick with the forums where you feel welcome, like this one. Smile

Thank you and your wright. Smile


“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life


Number of posts : 37837
Location : Ontario, Canada
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Think it's time to take a break & Move on!!!   Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:22 pm

Buttercup wrote:
Don't worried about other people. You, can post has many has you want.

Thank you. I won't worry anymore about it.Ya least here u can post many times or ppl don't have a problem with one word posts.


“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shell
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner


Number of posts : 1234
Location : Florida
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Think it's time to take a break & Move on!!!   Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:47 pm

Shame on the person accusing you of posting too much on another board.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life


Number of posts : 37837
Location : Ontario, Canada
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Think it's time to take a break & Move on!!!   Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:13 pm

Shell wrote:
Shame on the person accusing you of posting too much on another board.

Yeah, I'M not letting the person annoy me anymore.


“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!


Number of posts : 52509
Location : Michigan
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Think it's time to take a break & Move on!!!   Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:37 pm

Good for you!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life


Number of posts : 37837
Location : Ontario, Canada
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Think it's time to take a break & Move on!!!   Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:23 pm

yeah.


“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Think it's time to take a break & Move on!!!   Today at 5:22 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Think it's time to take a break & Move on!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» PIO Break In Strategies
» Time Out by CL
» Watching "Genesis of the Daleks" for the first time.
» jml cooking time
» Time Capsule House

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Walnut Grove Community :: Town Gossip-
Jump to: