Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

little house in mansifield

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
charles1874
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

Number of posts : 15

House - little house in mansifield Empty
PostSubject: little house in mansifield   House - little house in mansifield EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 11:56 am

jenny wilder walked out of h rroom of the wilders house in mansifilds missouri , tiptoed down the steps doing her best to not mak  a sound all the way to the kitchen where she softly and quietly opened the door and ran to the apple trees wwith was the place hr and her boyfrind clay thomas met. clay thomas was lied a few farms away form them and was eighteen years of age when jenny was only fiften. they were secretly courting because jenny knew uncle monzo didnt lik clay becaus ehe once hadnt gottn drunkl and stole horse( he claimed he borrowed it) and he had courted twevle girls bfore and he hadnt gotten the reeputaion of playboy. well when she came to the apple tree where they have carved j.w heart c.w the tall  handsome clay thomas who had broad shoulders  a perfect small mustace and dark hair with semmed perfct. they then held hands and talk a  strowl __________________________________________________________________ after the whole town of walnut grove was exploded  back in the late eighteen eighties the whole town had now moved  to missouri toa town that was  a ghost town witht he xceptions of eight families. mr. and mrs oleson brought  the general store and  the hotel /resurant and they brought  two houses they would be for ent for the citizens of  mansifield. most of the towns residents were from wlanut grove including  charls and caroline and their family that ahav emovd fromt he city of buroak iowa to being farmers again. james was nineteen year olds and carrie was eighteen and was working at the mansifield gaziette and casandra was sixteen years old and was waiting to get a teacher ceritificate while grac was eight years old. marya nd adam kendall had a summer house and would be arriving anyday to say at the  oleson hotel.nancy was sixteen years old and had taken her finals with shjowed that she ahd allt he education that was nedd and now she listned to people conversations on the telephone( since she was the operator) and she was trying to get  twenty year old jeb cartd to start courting her a little while ago like a few month jeb cart and jenny wilder had fought and then ndd their relationship but now the twenty year old man who ownd  a farm often looked at her and wanted to punch clay thomas. he knew he still lvod hr and deep in jenn yheart she knew that she still loved him. the wilders brought an apple orchard  and thye named their farm rocky ridge. almonzo lovd the work and he ahd gotten to boy to work as hired hands theyw ere lik a part of the family their nams wer abe and paul coley, abe coley was in his teens while paul was the xact same age of rose. oneday as tw wilder house laura looked at on of ehr emeberence books and then begain writing a stoey.  a story about her ma and paa and hwo theyw met she thne sent it too sarah carter new news papper the missouri ruralist. the next day when sarah cam ove rto her house for coffee their was a grin on her face and when she came close she saaid to laura" your publisshed" " iam "n she said and thn the face of trror thats eh ahd thats he might not be published turn to excitement. laura then spear her hands out wide and hugged  sarah and then she ran out int he fields and told abe and almonzo. the rest is to be contuneud in the next edition
Back to top Go down
charles1874
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

PostSubject: little house in mansifieldpart2   House - little house in mansifield EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 11:57 am

jenny wilder was oneday went to the ingals claima nd with carrie and cansadra theyw ent up to the olesons mercantile in town. jenny was buying a present for clay thomas's birthday and clay thomas was geting a birthday present for her because they're birthday were only a week apart thye would clebrate right in the middle of the week one night on their strolls. while they were int he store carrie and casandra looked at fabrics of lawn and calico something that they could make into a dress for their sunday best. well jeb carter came in to the store asking mr oleson for suppilies and . jenny couldnt help to look at him . she remmebered the fun times thye use to have together and how they didnt have to court ins ecret but instead they could court infront of everyone and sit in church together or go wading in the pond near great uncle charles and geart auntie carolines place . she withed they could still be friends but that seemed highly unlikely espically sinceclay didnt want jeb anywhere near jenny. he told ehr he would punch and beat him up. evn though she knew that ckay would probally do that very thing jenny wilder walked up to jeb and asked" ho w are things going fine" he looked down( caus ehe was sixfeet talla nd jenny wa sfivefoot four) " im doing fine" " how are you" he continued " fine" jenny answered right before jenny could utter another work nancy olesoncame in form the back room where the oleson lived and called to jeb" come on in" jebby" what does she mean " " nancy asked me over lunch" jeb repiled "oh" jenny said and looked down at the floor " i hop its okay i won't got go if you dont want me tooo " "i think you should go,its not like were courting anymore" jennny said and then she walked over to cansadra and carrie " thats the first time youve talkd to him in two months" cansdra said " well i think he stil lovs you and you love him ,,andthat you should make up before you get to invouled with clay and he gets to invouled with nancy" carrie said " what happened youa nd clay" laura said coming from al the way oover from the book shelves with wernt more gthen ten feet away " are you courting cla jenny" laura asked " yes aunt laura" " well i want you to brake it up or you 'll have uncle monzo to deal with' " yes aunt laura" " rose lets go" rose was seven year sold and her hair did not resmeble her mothe ror her father but a bit of her aunt eliza jane with had dark red hair. in her early years the hair was a a very light red but time had darken ------------------------------------------------------- charles ingalls paced back and fourth ont he platfrom waiting for the stage coash to come into mansifield missouri " charles stop pacing" caroline ordered charles answered" id otn think i can for the first time in many years since we seen her daughter and that was our last christmas on plum creek . " ir emmber it wa smonths before rose was born and few months beofore we left for bur oak. caroline said charles kept pacing laura comes out the mail room" i cant wait for you to meet your aunt mar girls" laura saysd to rose and jenny paul coley asked" who aunt mary' " pual how many time sdo i have to tell you to stop asking soo meny quesons." he say in his naturah irsih acent almonzo answers" aunt mary is miss lauras older sister. shes blind and ben teaching in a blind school in chicago while ehr hsuband works as a lawyer his name adam kendal" so the stage coach pulled up infront of the mail office wore mrs foster worked and mr.s oleson gosshiped and putted down all the poor new commrs of th town. charles jumped off the platfrom when he swa the stage ciach door opening. the first perosn who stepped off was his daughter mary ingals kendal. he ran over to her and hugged her and then laura let go of roses hand and gave her to almonzo not tryin gto mak the same mistake hty emade years ago when rose was kidnapped. " its so could to be home" mary said hugging pa and then moving on to ma
Back to top Go down
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Davetucson

Number of posts : 9374
Mood : House - little house in mansifield Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: little house in mansifield   House - little house in mansifield EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 4:54 pm

Riveting!

"Albert, do you REALLY think you are old enough to know what love is?"
"I must be Pa. I love you, I have for a long time."
Back to top Go down
charles1874
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: little house in mansifield   House - little house in mansifield EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 6:26 pm

whatd o you mean
Back to top Go down
charles1874
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: little house in mansifield   House - little house in mansifield EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 6:35 pm

oh thankyou more will follow sometime next week
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: little house in mansifield   House - little house in mansifield Empty

Back to top Go down

little house in mansifield
Page 1 of 1