Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I found this weird.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45732
Mood : I found this weird. Headac10

I found this weird. Empty
PostSubject: I found this weird.   I found this weird. EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 12:14 pm

One of my friends friend on FB added me and i added her back.We became good friends.We talked everyday. Tho on Fb her name was starting with E and on Twitter her name started with L. They clamed to be the same person tho. She said some one was stalking her page so she changed her name.Then afther she said. *stalker gone.back to real name.starting with E again. Then all of a sudden she deletes her FB page.Well Deactivates it.So i deleted her. Now she stoped talking to me all together on twitter. Has this ever happned to you?

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
I found this weird. Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54425
Mood : I found this weird. Happy010

PostSubject: Re: I found this weird.   I found this weird. EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 12:45 pm

I found this weird. 410460It may not be anything personal, Krissy. When someone is stalking you, it's pretty scary, so it may be that she doesn't even realize that she hasn't spoken to you lately. Her mind might be too focused on the stressful things going on in her life.
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45732
Mood : I found this weird. Headac10

PostSubject: Re: I found this weird.   I found this weird. EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 6:00 pm

Smiley Hug Maybe not.

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I found this weird.   I found this weird. Empty

Back to top Go down

I found this weird.
Page 1 of 1