HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Pachelbel's Canon...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!


Number of posts : 52511
Location : Michigan
Mood :

PostSubject: Pachelbel's Canon...   Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:30 am

Played on glasses! This is beautiful...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Savannah
"Psalm 34"



Number of posts : 53815
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Pachelbel's Canon...   Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:51 am

Utterly beautiful.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time


Number of posts : 13378
Location : Michigan
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Pachelbel's Canon...   Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:26 am

I had to stop just after the beginning. I don't know why but this song always makes me bawl like a baby. bawling My bridesmaids walked down the aisle to this. Love What I heard was beautiful though!


“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Savannah
"Psalm 34"



Number of posts : 53815
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Pachelbel's Canon...   Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:09 am

That one makes me cry, too, Mimi. And I have a PM headed your way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!


Number of posts : 52511
Location : Michigan
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Pachelbel's Canon...   Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:31 am

Mimi wrote:
My bridesmaids walked down the aisle to this.

That's neat that they were able to find a place in church for all those wine glasses.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor


Number of posts : 19957
Location : On my bike!!!
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Pachelbel's Canon...   Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:55 am

Amy wrote:
I had to stop just after the beginning. I don't know why but this song always makes me bawl like a baby. bawling My bridesmaids walked down the aisle to this. Love What I heard was beautiful though!

Amy, I hope those were tears of joy...... Whistle

That was neat, I love it when one person does a whole song and breaks off into the parts.......



CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2016-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Savannah
"Psalm 34"



Number of posts : 53815
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Pachelbel's Canon...   Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:17 pm

Rob wrote:
Mimi wrote:
My bridesmaids walked down the aisle to this.

That's neat that they were able to find a place in church for all those wine glasses.

Allow me, Amy:

Frying pan Rob!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lori
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life


Number of posts : 5987
Location : A Buckeye in Michigan

PostSubject: Re: Pachelbel's Canon...   Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:59 am

Thumbsup (to both the video and the panning)


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time


Number of posts : 13378
Location : Michigan
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Pachelbel's Canon...   Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:23 pm

Rhonda wrote:
Amy wrote:
I had to stop just after the beginning. I don't know why but this song always makes me bawl like a baby. bawling My bridesmaids walked down the aisle to this. Love What I heard was beautiful though!

Amy, I hope those were tears of joy...... Whistle


Indeed they were! Wink Just tears of sentimentality. Love


Lisa wrote:
Rob wrote:
Mimi wrote:
My bridesmaids walked down the aisle to this.

That's neat that they were able to find a place in church for all those wine glasses.

Allow me, Amy:

Frying pan Rob!


Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexczarn
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life


Number of posts : 23099
Location : Victor Harbor, South Australia
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Pachelbel's Canon...   Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:03 am

That is amazing, I loved it.


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Pachelbel's Canon...   Today at 7:06 am

Back to top Go down
 
Pachelbel's Canon...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Pachelbel's Canon...
» Best canon couple~!!
» CTD... in the canon or a stand alone?
» Do you consider NaruHina as canon already?
» DBZ Canon vs Movie Villains

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Pen & Plow’s Entertainment Section :: Music-
Jump to: