Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Camp

Go down 
+3
Savannah
Carol
LHFanForever
7 posters
AuthorMessage
LHFanForever
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
LHFanForever

Number of posts : 52

Camp Empty
PostSubject: Camp   Camp EmptySun Jun 17, 2007 9:01 pm

I leave for camp tomorrow morning and right now am worrying if I packed enough or not enough! Did any of you ever go to camp or still go?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Back to top Go down

Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp   Camp EmptySun Jun 17, 2007 9:14 pm

Have fun Katie!happy1
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665
Mood : Camp Happy010

Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp   Camp EmptySun Jun 17, 2007 9:40 pm

LHFanForever wrote:
I leave for camp tomorrow morning and right now am worrying if I packed enough or not enough! Did any of you ever go to camp or still go?

Yes, I remember when I went to camp in the 6th grade. You will have a lot of fun, enjoy it! :fishing:

Camp Horses10
Back to top Go down

Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp   Camp EmptySun Jun 17, 2007 9:43 pm

I never went to a camp,But I went camping once,Everything that could go wrong,did,lol!
Enjoy your trip!!

Nikki,
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Camp Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54425
Mood : Camp Happy010

Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp   Camp EmptySun Jun 17, 2007 10:09 pm

I used to go to a Bible camp for a week in the summer. And I was always worried that I hadn't packed enough clothes, too! I hope you have a great time.
Back to top Go down
Lily
"Beautiful Life"
Camp LilyRank2
Lily

Number of posts : 6784
Mood : Camp Vianne10

Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp   Camp EmptySun Jun 17, 2007 10:35 pm

I went to the camps every summer when I was younger. I thought my parents were the greatest to send me to the camps so I can meet so many different people and I had the greatest time in the world. I now think they did it to get me out of their hair because I send my girls to camp in the summer too. Have a wonderful time at your camp Katie!!!

"Within the heart of every stray, lies the singular desire to be loved."
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp   Camp EmptySun Jun 17, 2007 11:03 pm

I've never been to camp myself, except day camp, but it always sounded like fun :) Have a great time! Wave

Camp ChristinaKeeper2 Camp 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down

Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp   Camp EmptyMon Jun 18, 2007 10:42 am

I go on al lot of camps with my the kids of my church, next time in summer, last time to Pentecost Laughing
I just love it, though I usually am freezing during the nights. But since you usually don't get much sleep anyway with all the kids getting up ev ery other minute, it's not too bad Cool

so, I'm a big fan, we also go camping with the family all teh time since it's the cheapest. It's kind of Little House feeling, living right in the woods, no electricity and so on...
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21163
Mood : Camp Purple2

Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp   Camp EmptyMon Jun 18, 2007 10:59 am

My boys all went to Bible camps throughout the years and the middle one attended his last one last year since he was a senior. He can come back next year as a Counselor if he wants. You have to be away for over a year between graduating and counseling. My youngest will attend Bible Camp the first week in July. I think he can attend next year, but I am not positive since he will be a senior this year, it might be his last. They have so much fun and get so close to God and to their friends. It is a very special time for them. I hope you enjoy your camp and come back relaxed and ready to hit the world running...........Thumbsup

Camp Rhonda10Camp Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
Proverbs 3:5-6
Proverbs 3:5-6
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539
Mood : Camp Cloud910

Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp   Camp EmptyTue Jun 19, 2007 8:48 pm

I go to Family Camp at our church camp every summer for 2 weeks. My brothers and their families come up for at least part of those weeks. My cousins attend as well as some aunts and uncles. I have attended every year since I was 6. I can't imagine not going. Summer wouldn't be summer without it!

Camp MarilynKeeper Camp Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp   Camp Empty

Back to top Go down

Camp
Page 1 of 1