HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  Log in  

Share | 

Choir

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 1872
Mood :

PostSubject: Choir   Sat May 25, 2013 2:51 pm

Has anyone ever been in or joined a choir? If so, what's it like? I have never been in one but will be soon. Actually, it wasn't even my idea but my friend "volunteered" me at church. I like the idea a bit because I just LOVE choirs but I've never really done this. I'm also joining the worship team. What are choirs like?

"The beauty of a woman is incredibly radiant when she finds her identity, her confidence, & her hope in Christ alone. "  

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carol
Adventure Seeker

Number of posts : 8656
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Choir   Sat May 25, 2013 9:09 pm

I used to be in choir in elementary school, I loved it... I love to sing... so I am sure you will like it as well yes

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myworldthroughthelens.smugmug.com/
Savannah
"Psalm 34"

Number of posts : 53814
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Choir   Sat May 25, 2013 9:29 pm

I've been part of a choir for years, and I LOVE it. I've been a singer, choir pianist, and a director over the years. (And I direct the children's choir at my church.) I think it's something you would enjoy, Julia.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kristina
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 6794
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Choir   Sat May 25, 2013 9:39 pm

I was a member of my school's choir in high school (it was a class, but we had concerts and went to competitions) and although I could barely carry a tune, it was still a lot of fun to be a member, and we got to sing some really neat songs. I think you would have fun being a member in one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 1872
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Choir   Sat May 25, 2013 11:24 pm

I agree with you all, I think it might be fun & a new hobby. Believe it or not, shy Julia here likes to sing. Ha ha. I just never do it around people. My friend took me by total surprise when he told the choir director that I was interested. I think he's trying to get me out of the box maybe. Perhaps it will be a good thing.

"The beauty of a woman is incredibly radiant when she finds her identity, her confidence, & her hope in Christ alone. "  

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Choir   Today at 6:57 pm

Back to top Go down

Choir
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1