Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Choir

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Julia

Number of posts : 1871
Mood : Choir Cloud910

Choir Empty
PostSubject: Choir   Choir EmptySat May 25, 2013 2:51 pm

Has anyone ever been in or joined a choir? If so, what's it like? I have never been in one but will be soon. Actually, it wasn't even my idea but my friend "volunteered" me at church. I like the idea a bit because I just LOVE choirs but I've never really done this. I'm also joining the worship team. What are choirs like?

"The beauty of a woman is incredibly radiant when she finds her identity, her confidence, & her hope in Christ alone. "  

Choir JuliaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665
Mood : Choir Happy010

Choir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Choir   Choir EmptySat May 25, 2013 9:09 pm

I used to be in choir in elementary school, I loved it... I love to sing... so I am sure you will like it as well yes

Choir Horses10
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Choir Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428
Mood : Choir Happy010

Choir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Choir   Choir EmptySat May 25, 2013 9:29 pm

I've been part of a choir for years, and I LOVE it. I've been a singer, choir pianist, and a director over the years. (And I direct the children's choir at my church.) I think it's something you would enjoy, Julia.
Back to top Go down
Kristina
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Kristina

Number of posts : 7863
Mood : Choir Bokmal10

Choir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Choir   Choir EmptySat May 25, 2013 9:39 pm

I was a member of my school's choir in high school (it was a class, but we had concerts and went to competitions) and although I could barely carry a tune, it was still a lot of fun to be a member, and we got to sing some really neat songs. I think you would have fun being a member in one.
Back to top Go down
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Julia

Number of posts : 1871
Mood : Choir Cloud910

Choir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Choir   Choir EmptySat May 25, 2013 11:24 pm

I agree with you all, I think it might be fun & a new hobby. Believe it or not, shy Julia here likes to sing. Ha ha. I just never do it around people. My friend took me by total surprise when he told the choir director that I was interested. I think he's trying to get me out of the box maybe. Perhaps it will be a good thing.

"The beauty of a woman is incredibly radiant when she finds her identity, her confidence, & her hope in Christ alone. "  

Choir JuliaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Choir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Choir   Choir Empty

Back to top Go down

Choir
Page 1 of 1