Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mrs Olson's Diary.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LHOTPfan2000
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
LHOTPfan2000

Number of posts : 675
Mood : Mrs Olson's Diary. Confus10

Mrs Olson's Diary. Empty
PostSubject: Mrs Olson's Diary.   Mrs Olson's Diary. EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 2:49 pm

This is just a little something That I did.

I hope you all like it. If you do I might do more.
Smile

Mrs Olson's Diary (the best diary in the world)

Sunday the 8th of May 1870.

As you May know today me and Nels had an argument. Let me explain because Nels has his own Idea of the truth. You see it was about this dress now you see Nels has ordered so many dresses in his time for the store that I asked him to order me and Nellie (Bless her dear little heart) A Dress Nellie's was white and mine was supposed to be blue. A lovely dark blue with puffy arms. Well Nellie's arrived and looked simply lovely on her BUT WHEN MINE arrived Well Nel's had simply got it all wrong he had ordered it 2 sizes to big (Which is embarrassing enough) But  he also had ordered it in Black It looked like a dress you where when someone has died.

What made it worse was that when I said to him can you see me in such a dress he said "Yes dear"

Well I just went and told him to send it back and get are money back but what do you think? HE WON'T. He said that he would sell it in the store.

Well I got so mad at him that he said he was moving out. Then Mrs Ingall's came in and offered to take Nellie and Wollie to there house to stay so that we can get this thing sorted out.

But I said no.

Oh I do wish some people would stay out of other peoples life's although I must say Mrs gardener came in last week and told me that John Marks didn't go to church with his wife last week. and he di'nt go last week and I cant help but wonder whats going on over they... I must go now for Nel's is leaving and I want to make sure that he takes that stinking dog of his with him.

Monday the 9th of May 1870.

Me and Nel's made it up this morning after a long talk with him he finely said that he would send back the dress. oh  and tomorrow a man is coming to buy that stinking fishing dog of his I will be glad to see it leave although Nel's says that he is not going to give up fishing. UGH.

My poor wollie got stung in a most unfortunate place when he was in the outhouse this morning at school I have always said That I don't like bees and now you know why.

Apparently Mary Ingall's started back at school today after being kicked by a horse  Well I warned Mrs Ingall's when she came in to sell her eggs this morning that I won't be buying any more eggs from her if her Mary try's to take away any of my Nellie's boyfriends and I mean it.
Nellie has invited her new Boyfriend to dinner tomorrow and my new dress should have arrived by then.

I must go now because I have dear sweet little Nellie's homework to do so Bye bye for now.

Tuesday the 10th of May 1870.

Ugh Mary Ingall's Can Have that Boy. And just see if I care.. Nellie only told me last night that he was a pig farmer and when he arrived I had to hold my nose he smelt so bad.
He came in scruffy clothes and had no shoes. He ate just like a pig at the meal table.
I don't Think that he even knew what a fork was. But that's only to be expected of a pig farmer.

Poor Nellie is up sobbing in he Room only because I old her she was not to Marry that terrible Pig farmer boy thing what ever you call him. I do hope that no one saw him coming in to are house last night.

But oh my poor Nellie I to have to tell her but her reputation is over she has been seen out with that... THAT PIG FARMER.
Oh quick Nel's my smelling salts.

Sorry I must go now for I think that I'm going to faint.

Wednesday the 11th of May 1870.

My poor poor POOR Nellie won't go to school today she must be very hurt, But not as much as me. I mean fancy being in love with a pig farmer.
I took her to doc bakers because she was so upset she couldn't get up let alone go to school. But as always Doctor Baker was hopeless and didn't even having anything for me to give her he just said that she should get up and go to school. Ugh hopeless or what???

Still that's nothing that I'm sure a new dress and doll from France won't help.
Sometimes I wonder if I spoil that girl...........................

NO NO NO I must not say such things I don't spoil her no no.

I must go and get tea now.
Bye.      

Mrs Olson's Diary. PhoebeKeeper

“It was a huge shock when it came and very excited“

This was the duchess of cambridges take on how she felt when William proposed during their official engagement interview with ITN reporter Tom Bradby. There was a real giggle at the end. Cute.
Back to top Go down
http://giffgaff.com/orders/affiliate/phoeberule
LHOTPfan2000
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
LHOTPfan2000

Mrs Olson's Diary. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mrs Olson's Diary.   Mrs Olson's Diary. EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 3:03 pm

If you think i'v got something wrong please tell me!Thanks

This was the duchess of cambridges take on how she felt when William proposed during their official engagement interview with ITN reporter Tom Bradby. There was a real giggle at the end. Cute.
Back to top Go down
julmer70
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
julmer70

Number of posts : 3301
Mood : Mrs Olson's Diary. Happy010

Mrs Olson's Diary. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mrs Olson's Diary.   Mrs Olson's Diary. EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 12:57 pm

That was cute, Phoebe! Would love to read more!
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62609
Mood : Mrs Olson's Diary. Goodsi10

Mrs Olson's Diary. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mrs Olson's Diary.   Mrs Olson's Diary. EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 1:34 pm

Somehow I missed this when you first posted it.  Very cool!
Back to top Go down
LHOTPfan2000
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
LHOTPfan2000

Mrs Olson's Diary. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mrs Olson's Diary.   Mrs Olson's Diary. EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 2:11 pm

Thanks everyone it takes a long time to write it out but I will try to do more

Back to top Go down
Honeybee
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Honeybee

Number of posts : 3565
Mood : Mrs Olson's Diary. Bokmal10

Mrs Olson's Diary. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mrs Olson's Diary.   Mrs Olson's Diary. EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 1:38 am

Good diary of Mrs. Olsen. Made me laugh.

wootwoot
Back to top Go down
LHOTPfan2000
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
LHOTPfan2000

Mrs Olson's Diary. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mrs Olson's Diary.   Mrs Olson's Diary. EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 8:10 am

Just letting you know That I haven't forgot I have some more written now but its just writing it all out in a post and I'm going away for 9 days now so hopefully when I get back I will have some more!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mrs Olson's Diary. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mrs Olson's Diary.   Mrs Olson's Diary. Empty

Back to top Go down

Mrs Olson's Diary.
Page 1 of 1