Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Julia's Comings and Goings

Go down 
+16
Krissy
Alice
Vanesa
alexczarn
carolineingalls
Kristina
bethandmanly
Rhonda
Carol
Savannah
Gin
HarrisonCrosby4387
Teresa
Amy
Rob
Julia
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Julia

Number of posts : 1871
Mood : Taking - Julia's Comings and Goings Cloud910

Taking - Julia's Comings and Goings Empty
PostSubject: Julia's Comings and Goings   Taking - Julia's Comings and Goings EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 12:40 am

Hi!

I'm Julia Virginia!  I joined a week ago, but I got busy, then sick which kept me from writing here so I am finally able to do so now.

I am 15 years old and I am homeschooled and live in Georgia.  I absolutley LOVE the 1930's-1950's!  But I do like two 1970's-1980's shows called "The Waltons" and....."Little House On The Prairie!"  I remember my Dad used to wake me up early on Saturday mornings so we could watch LHOTP.  Sadly it stopped and I haven't seen it since until I joined YouTube and yippee! There was some shows!  Then I came across this site and thought it was pretty cool!  I got the whole book series in 2005 for Christmas and I remember reading them over and over!  I totally forgot how handsome Almanzo was! Haha!  What is kinda neat is that the guy that I like kinda looks like him.  He has that same smile, hair, and his name starts witha A.

Well, I hope I can make some swell friends here!  =)  Everyone seems quite friendly indeed!
If you ever want to check out my channel on Youtube, here is my link: https://www.youtube.com/user/MissYoungClassic?feature=mhw4

God Bless Always!

Julia Virginia
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62609
Mood : Taking - Julia's Comings and Goings Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Julia's Comings and Goings   Taking - Julia's Comings and Goings EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 12:55 am

Welcome to the board, Julia! And thanks for the YouTube link. I'll be sure to have a look.
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Taking - Julia's Comings and Goings Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Julia's Comings and Goings   Taking - Julia's Comings and Goings EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 1:04 am

Ok Julia, I'm officially freaked out. Your first name is my great grandmother's name, and your middle name is my grandmother's name! OhMy Pretty neat!

Welcome to the board! Just for future reference, since you're saying you are viewing Little House on Youtube, I recently discovered that I can rent LHOTP at my library for free! They have all the seasons so far but one. So you might want to check yours out, just to see! Thumbsup

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286
Mood : Taking - Julia's Comings and Goings Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Julia's Comings and Goings   Taking - Julia's Comings and Goings EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 10:50 am

Welcome to the board, Julia!

Taking - Julia's Comings and Goings TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : Taking - Julia's Comings and Goings Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Julia's Comings and Goings   Taking - Julia's Comings and Goings EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 1:20 pm

Hey there, welcome! You are right, this is possibly the friendliest forum I have ever been on.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920
Mood : Taking - Julia's Comings and Goings Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Julia's Comings and Goings   Taking - Julia's Comings and Goings EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 3:16 pm

Welcome Julia! I have the dvd's from LH and The Waltons. I am now on season 7 of the Waltons, and enjoy it daily. If you ever want to get the Waltons on dvd, check at Sam's ..maybe around the fall and holiday seasons they were only $8.88 per season. They have recently released the tv movies as well. At Sam's they are $26...Walmart- $40.
See ya are the prairie!

Taking - Julia's Comings and Goings Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Julia

PostSubject: Re: Julia's Comings and Goings   Taking - Julia's Comings and Goings EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 9:24 pm

Thank all! Miss Gin, I have all the lovely seasons of The Waltons, but none of LHOTP....=(

They used to be at Wal-Mart often, but Andy Griffith replaced it......so I bought two seasons of that! HAHA! =D

grinsmiley
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Julia's Comings and Goings   Taking - Julia's Comings and Goings EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 9:39 pm

Lots of Andy Griffith fans here too, Julia. Taking - Julia's Comings and Goings 811339
Back to top Go down
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Julia

PostSubject: Re: Julia's Comings and Goings   Taking - Julia's Comings and Goings EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 10:02 pm

Well I'll be! That's peachy keen! yesss =D Like your "Nip It In The Bud!"
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Julia's Comings and Goings   Taking - Julia's Comings and Goings EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 10:36 pm

That's right. A combination of Barney Fife and the Terminator. I'm the law in this neck of the woods. Whenever there's a crime wave, I nip it... nip it in the bud!! Taking - Julia's Comings and Goings 771460

Taking - Julia's Comings and Goings Standupfife1
Back to top Go down
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Julia

PostSubject: Re: Julia's Comings and Goings   Taking - Julia's Comings and Goings EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 2:09 pm

Hahahaha! You go Barney! =) yesss
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Taking - Julia's Comings and Goings Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54425

PostSubject: Re: Julia's Comings and Goings   Taking - Julia's Comings and Goings EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 2:18 pm

Welcome to the board, Julia! I was homeschooled, too, and also spent many wonderful years helping to homeschool my niece and nephews.

Oh yes....Rob is, indeed, our Fife. And you'll probably see me giving him gentle reminders every now and then: Taking - Julia's Comings and Goings 70776 Taking - Julia's Comings and Goings 702150 It's very rare, though. Yes. . . . very rare.

Don't be shy about joining in on the games - jump right in! You'll find this to be one of the friendliest boards on the whole internet. There are some wonderful people here. It's amazing that they let me stay. Taking - Julia's Comings and Goings 129986
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Julia's Comings and Goings   Taking - Julia's Comings and Goings EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 4:42 pm

Savannah wrote:
And you'll probably see me giving him gentle reminders every now and then: Taking - Julia's Comings and Goings 70776 Taking - Julia's Comings and Goings 702150 It's very rare, though. Yes. . . . very rare.

That's true. One day she went almost a whole hour without panning me. Taking - Julia's Comings and Goings 37207
Back to top Go down
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Julia

PostSubject: Re: Julia's Comings and Goings   Taking - Julia's Comings and Goings EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 7:49 pm

Uh-oh! I better keep an eye on you two! HeeHee

I might get accustomed to do some "panning" myself! Frying pan

What are you "gently" Frying pan reminding him of? scratchead
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665

PostSubject: Re: Julia's Comings and Goings   Taking - Julia's Comings and Goings EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 8:45 pm

Welcome to the board Julia! Welcome

Taking - Julia's Comings and Goings Horses10
Back to top Go down
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Julia

PostSubject: Re: Julia's Comings and Goings   Taking - Julia's Comings and Goings EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 9:08 pm

Carol wrote:
Welcome to the board Julia! Welcome

Thank you very much!
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Taking - Julia's Comings and Goings Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54425

PostSubject: Re: Julia's Comings and Goings   Taking - Julia's Comings and Goings EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 11:10 pm

Rob wrote:
Savannah wrote:
And you'll probably see me giving him gentle reminders every now and then: Taking - Julia's Comings and Goings 70776 Taking - Julia's Comings and Goings 702150 It's very rare, though. Yes. . . . very rare.

That's true. One day she went almost a whole hour without panning me. Taking - Julia's Comings and Goings 37207

The fortitude I exhibited that day was astounding. Taking - Julia's Comings and Goings 129986 And probably won't be repeated.

MissYoungClassic wrote:
Uh-oh! I better keep an eye on you two! Taking - Julia's Comings and Goings 440956

Well, why not? Fife keeps his eyes peeled....

Taking - Julia's Comings and Goings Barneypeek2 Taking - Julia's Comings and Goings 135245

MissYoungClassic wrote:
What are you "gently" Taking - Julia's Comings and Goings 70776 reminding him of? Taking - Julia's Comings and Goings 988160

The pan's swift ability to flatten a wise guy. Taking - Julia's Comings and Goings 702150
Back to top Go down
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Julia

PostSubject: Re: Julia's Comings and Goings   Taking - Julia's Comings and Goings EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 11:50 pm

Oh you all are hilarious!!!!!! ROTFL

I can think of a few guys that need flattening! Hahahahaha! Frying pan Frying pan Frying pan Frying pan Frying pan
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Julia's Comings and Goings   Taking - Julia's Comings and Goings EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 11:53 pm

Did you see that? Savannah called me wise.

Taking - Julia's Comings and Goings Knotts04-mayberry
Back to top Go down
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Julia

PostSubject: Re: Julia's Comings and Goings   Taking - Julia's Comings and Goings EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 12:02 am

Oh I saw that one! Haha! Are y'all always at it??
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Julia's Comings and Goings   Taking - Julia's Comings and Goings EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 12:16 am

It's all in good fun. We're the best of friends. Taking - Julia's Comings and Goings 771460
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665

PostSubject: Re: Julia's Comings and Goings   Taking - Julia's Comings and Goings EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 12:21 am

Rob wrote:

Laughing

Taking - Julia's Comings and Goings Horses10
Back to top Go down
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Julia

PostSubject: Re: Julia's Comings and Goings   Taking - Julia's Comings and Goings EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 12:29 am

I like fun! yesss
Back to top Go down
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Julia

PostSubject: Re: Julia's Comings and Goings   Taking - Julia's Comings and Goings EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 12:34 am

Carol wrote:
Rob wrote:

Laughing

Barney looks like he is doin' that what I call "Pride Sniff". heh-heh! If Barney does, then so must Rob! HeeHee
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Julia's Comings and Goings   Taking - Julia's Comings and Goings EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 12:40 am

Pride Sniff! That's a good way to describe it. Yeah, the Pride Sniff was Barney's best thing. "It's all part of being a seasoned lawman, Andy." *sniff* Taking - Julia's Comings and Goings 702150
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Julia's Comings and Goings   Taking - Julia's Comings and Goings Empty

Back to top Go down

Julia's Comings and Goings
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next