Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lake Kezia Monster

Go down 
+10
Ruth
Harrietfan
Honeybee
DietCokeofEvil
Krissy
Kristina
HarrisonCrosby4387
LHFanForever
RoseRed
Vanesa
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Lake Kezia Monster Empty
PostSubject: Lake Kezia Monster   Lake Kezia Monster EmptyThu Jun 21, 2007 6:39 pm

I've always loved this episode. It's so funny.
Back to top Go down

Lake Kezia Monster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake Kezia Monster   Lake Kezia Monster EmptyThu Jun 21, 2007 8:42 pm

I love it to. Especially when Laura, Albert and Andy scare mrs. Oleson and willie and nellie and they run off then mr oleson comes through the cabin door covered in seeweed and he's laughing so hard he can't even talk every time i see that part I laugh so hard that tears start comming out of my eyes. ROTFL :haha:
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136
Mood : Lake Kezia Monster Bokmal10

Lake Kezia Monster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake Kezia Monster   Lake Kezia Monster EmptySat Jun 23, 2007 7:25 pm

This one is not an episode "to think". Not a serious one..But it is one of these who are excellent to refresh a little all the other "tear-jerkers" ones! I love it, and Kezia is a wonderful character. I wish we would see more of her.

Vanesa.

Lake Kezia Monster Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
RoseRed
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
RoseRed

Number of posts : 372

Lake Kezia Monster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake Kezia Monster   Lake Kezia Monster EmptySun Jun 24, 2007 2:36 pm

I like this episode.

I always like the episodes where Laura and Albert are scheming up some plot against Harriet.

You remain responsible.. Forever...
For what you have tamed.
- Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Back to top Go down
LHFanForever
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
LHFanForever

Number of posts : 52

Lake Kezia Monster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake Kezia Monster   Lake Kezia Monster EmptyFri Jun 29, 2007 6:56 pm

I might be crazy but I never really liked this one. And didn't they run Kezia out of town in the episode right before this? I never really liked the character of Kezia

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : Lake Kezia Monster Happy011

Lake Kezia Monster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake Kezia Monster   Lake Kezia Monster EmptyThu Jul 12, 2007 9:32 pm

It was hilarious when Kezia and Harriet went at it and were on the ground fighting and poor Rev. Alden got pulled down with them, lol.

Beckie

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down

Lake Kezia Monster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake Kezia Monster   Lake Kezia Monster EmptyMon Jan 14, 2008 3:15 am

Regarding Kezia's accent - does anyone know if this is a "West Country accent" (the accent of the uneducated people in rural western England) or a Cockney accent; I have trouble telling the two apart).
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Lake Kezia Monster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake Kezia Monster   Lake Kezia Monster EmptyMon Jan 14, 2008 3:11 pm

As far as I know, the actress portraying Kezia IS from England. But I'm not sure in which part of the country she is born... :think: Anyone?

Vanesa.

Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : Lake Kezia Monster Happy011

Lake Kezia Monster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake Kezia Monster   Lake Kezia Monster EmptyMon Jan 14, 2008 4:11 pm

I always thought it sounded cockney.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Kristina
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Kristina

Number of posts : 7863

Lake Kezia Monster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake Kezia Monster   Lake Kezia Monster EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 9:41 am

I thought this one was funny. Albert, Laura, and Andy were able to scare Willie and Nellie so easily!
Back to top Go down

Lake Kezia Monster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake Kezia Monster   Lake Kezia Monster EmptyMon May 25, 2009 9:54 am

This is such a funny episode! Applause Harriet, Nellie, and Willie deserved to be tricked. Kezia reminds me of The Little Witch, a cute book I read as a kid. grinsmiley

Lake Kezia Monster Kleine%20Hexe_kl

I wonder what happened to her? I think she was only in 2 episodes.
Back to top Go down

Lake Kezia Monster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake Kezia Monster   Lake Kezia Monster EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 9:53 am

This was a funny and very good episode.Nice the kids helped her win back her place from the mrs olsen.
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45733
Mood : Lake Kezia Monster Headac10

Lake Kezia Monster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake Kezia Monster   Lake Kezia Monster EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 5:21 pm

A very good episode Smile very funny

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
DietCokeofEvil
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
DietCokeofEvil

Number of posts : 27
Mood : Lake Kezia Monster Pbucket

Lake Kezia Monster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake Kezia Monster   Lake Kezia Monster EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 9:05 am

I thought she showed up in a few more as the postmistress. She was also in "A Christmas Carol" starring Alistair Sim many years before playing Mrs. Cratchit.

OK, I'm a nerd.
Back to top Go down
Honeybee
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Honeybee

Number of posts : 3565

Lake Kezia Monster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake Kezia Monster   Lake Kezia Monster EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 9:51 pm

This was funny episode. I love it, when Nels tied Harriet to the bed post. ROTFL NELS!!

wootwoot
Back to top Go down
Harrietfan
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
Harrietfan

Number of posts : 133

Lake Kezia Monster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake Kezia Monster   Lake Kezia Monster EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 6:23 pm

Kezia was also the maid on Maude and Marry Popins.
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Lake Kezia Monster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake Kezia Monster   Lake Kezia Monster EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 6:43 pm

Harrietfan wrote:
Kezia was also the maid on Maude and Marry Popins.

Yes. She was a very talented British actress. Thumbsup

Vanesa.

Back to top Go down
Ruth
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ruth

Number of posts : 2916

Lake Kezia Monster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake Kezia Monster   Lake Kezia Monster EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 3:28 am

Buttercup wrote:
This was funny episode. I love it, when Nels tied Harriet to the bed post. ROTFL NELS!!

That is hilarious!!! I wish they let that scene go for longer... ROTFL

Leaves Lake Kezia Monster RuthKeeper Leaves
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45733
Mood : Lake Kezia Monster Headac10

Lake Kezia Monster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake Kezia Monster   Lake Kezia Monster EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 3:37 pm

Mrs olsen did a mean thing.Least she got her house back in the end.

How did the women stand it in the heat when having to weare them clothings.

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
ChristineLovesLHOTP
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
ChristineLovesLHOTP

Number of posts : 227
Mood : Lake Kezia Monster Goodsi10

Lake Kezia Monster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake Kezia Monster   Lake Kezia Monster EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 12:04 am

I liked this episode.....silly but had a lot of laughs

“I am beginning to learn that it is the sweet, simple things of life which are the real ones after all.”
― Laura Ingalls Wilder
Back to top Go down
Alice Garvey
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
Alice Garvey

Number of posts : 67

Lake Kezia Monster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake Kezia Monster   Lake Kezia Monster EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 12:58 am

I always loved this episode!!! makes me laugh everytime ROTFL
Back to top Go down
Old Dan Tucker
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
Old Dan Tucker

Number of posts : 20

Lake Kezia Monster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake Kezia Monster   Lake Kezia Monster EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 8:20 pm

A funny episode no doubt. One little thing bothered me. The anachronism regarding the Loch Ness Monster. Kezia references the monster about 5 minutes into the episode. Laura then says she learned about it in school as well. I believe the episode takes place around 1880, yet the Loch Ness Monster didn't receive public attention until 1933. Doubtful that a 1-room schoolhouse in Minnesota would have heard about it 53 years before the rest of the world.

As a period piece LHOTP overall did an admirable job when it came to historical facts. This one just jumped out at me. There's another one I found recently that I'll post under Dance With Me.

Old Daniel Tucker wuz a mighty man,
He washed his face in a fryin' pan;
Combed his head wid a wagon wheel
And he died wid de toofache in his heel.
Back to top Go down
LauraIngallsfan
"Psalm 73"
Lake Kezia Monster MatthewRank
LauraIngallsfan

Number of posts : 9265
Mood : Lake Kezia Monster Happy010

Lake Kezia Monster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake Kezia Monster   Lake Kezia Monster EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 11:30 pm

I nominate this the funniest Little House episode ever! There sure were some funny parts in there..

I thought it was awful that Harriet was so excited to just run poor Kezia out of her house... and then when she figured out that she could turn her into a slave she was even more excited.

I loved how Laura, Albert, and Andy thought up the plan about making the monster to scare the Olesons off of the property. The scene where Laura asks Nels for the supplies was very funny!

But the ending was the best part...... The look on all of the Oleson's faces when they come out of the house and see the "awful monster" in the water is priceless!

I love the very last part when Nels walks in covered in seaweed... and says "I came out to see what all the fuss was about, and I got to laughing so hard I fell in the lake!" And Laura, Albert and Andy are all laughing and hugging Kezia.

laugh3 laugh3 laugh3 ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL Great ending!!

“I am beginning to learn that it is the sweet, simple things of life which are the real ones after all.”  - Laura Ingalls Wilder

Lake Kezia Monster Laurai10
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/mylittlehouselibrary/
Honeybee
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Honeybee

Lake Kezia Monster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake Kezia Monster   Lake Kezia Monster EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 10:14 pm

Ruth wrote:
Buttercup wrote:
This was funny episode. I love it, when Nels tied Harriet to the bed post.  ROTFL NELS!!

That is hilarious!!! I wish they let that scene go for longer... ROTFL

Yeah, I want to see that scene longer. See, how Mrs. Olsen untied herself or Nellie or Willie came by, to untied her.

wootwoot
Back to top Go down
Honeybee
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Honeybee

Lake Kezia Monster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake Kezia Monster   Lake Kezia Monster EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 10:16 pm

Krissy wrote:
Mrs olsen did a mean thing.Least she got her house back in the end.

How did the women stand it in the heat when having to weare them clothings.

I'm not sure. I'll be in the lake, how the hottest day, if I've to wear so many layers of clothing.

wootwoot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lake Kezia Monster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake Kezia Monster   Lake Kezia Monster Empty

Back to top Go down

Lake Kezia Monster
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next