Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Guess the Price!

Go down 
+10
Honeybee
alexczarn
Lori
Rhonda
Krissy
LHOTPfan2000
Amy
JW
Rob
Savannah
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
LIWnut
Proverbs 3:5-6
Proverbs 3:5-6
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539
Mood : Guess the Price! - Page 5 Cloud910

Guess the Price! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess the Price!   Guess the Price! - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 11:58 am

Lovely!!!

Well, I think it's worth a pretty penny so I'll say $10,000

Guess the Price! - Page 5 MarilynKeeper Guess the Price! - Page 5 Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45732
Mood : Guess the Price! - Page 5 Headac10

PostSubject: Re: Guess the Price!   Guess the Price! - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 2:49 pm

Forgot to guess

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Honeybee
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Honeybee

Number of posts : 3565
Mood : Guess the Price! - Page 5 Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Guess the Price!   Guess the Price! - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 4:41 pm

Thank you Lisa and Rob.

I'm guessing it's $11,000.

wootwoot
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Guess the Price! - Page 5 Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54426
Mood : Guess the Price! - Page 5 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Guess the Price!   Guess the Price! - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 8:21 pm

Okay......the price! First - it was (is) in absolutely STUNNING condition. All of the keys were perfect and without chips, the wood was well-oiled and beautifully preserved, all of the stops opened and closed - I was just blown away by this! Here it is again.........

Guess the Price! - Page 5 Pumpor12

And the price??

$595.00  thud thud thud    Seriously, that is a STEAL for it. And if I had somewhere to put it, I'm not kidding, I would go there and buy it! *swoon*   It's worth well more than the price they have on it!

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Guess the Price! - Page 5 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Guess the Price!   Guess the Price! - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 8:31 pm

It's SO strange how this is the SAME store that priced the lobster claw at $18.00!Yikes  It seems they could have put at LEAST $1000 on it, if not much more?! Very odd. This would be a great buy for a church!Thumbsup 

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Guess the Price!   Guess the Price! - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 8:46 pm

Oh wow!Smile Good price.

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62616
Mood : Guess the Price! - Page 5 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Guess the Price!   Guess the Price! - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 8:57 pm

Wow, that IS a steal!  I thought Melissa had it cinched with her $11,000... especially after seeing what they were asking for that cash register!
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286

PostSubject: Re: Guess the Price!   Guess the Price! - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 11:39 pm

What???? You've got to be kidding me! How can that only be $300 more than the chair? That's a bargain!

Guess the Price! - Page 5 TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Guess the Price!   Guess the Price! - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 10:04 am

That's just it---the cash register and the chair were at a different antique store.  So that store might price things higher in general.  Although the one in my town can be pricey on things too, so I was surprised they went that low.  Maybe they figured it's so bulky that they didn't want it to sit there for eons if they priced it too high. This is going to take the right customer, after all!Whistle 

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Guess the Price!   Guess the Price! - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 6:55 pm

Annnnnnnnnnnnd, the next round of Guess! The! Priiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice!  Wink  

This is at the antique store in Lake Odessa...She's is remarkably good condition. Usually dolls like this have chips, or fine cracks in their faces, or the black painted-hair has started to wear off - but she's just gorgeous!

Guess the Price! - Page 5 Doll10
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Guess the Price!   Guess the Price! - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 7:30 pm

I'll say $399.
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286

PostSubject: Re: Guess the Price!   Guess the Price! - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 8:34 pm

I'm going to say $250.

Guess the Price! - Page 5 TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920

PostSubject: Re: Guess the Price!   Guess the Price! - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 8:41 pm

$195

Guess the Price! - Page 5 Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Guess the Price!   Guess the Price! - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 9:08 pm

Do you know how old the doll is? It's funny. Old dolls tend to look kind of creepy to us. I wonder if, a hundred years from now, people will look at Barbies and say, "Yikes, I wouldn't want to meet her in a dark alley!"
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Guess the Price!   Guess the Price! - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 9:20 pm

She's Civil War era. And this one doesn't creep me out. I think she's a beauty! But yes! HeeHee That would be very funny!
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Guess the Price!   Guess the Price! - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 9:58 pm

Oh, older than I thought! I figured right around the turn of the century (I mean the century before this one Smile).
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Guess the Price!   Guess the Price! - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 11:06 pm

Older dolls like this sometimes look creepy to me too. I got thinking. Kids would have to be care full with them. ( So they not break,) Back then I guess that doll be $1.00 or 2.

Well my guess is this. $500.00

Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21171
Mood : Guess the Price! - Page 5 Purple2

PostSubject: Re: Guess the Price!   Guess the Price! - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 11:07 pm

I *think* I might have one out in the doll room close to this one..... scratchead 

Guess the Price! - Page 5 Rhonda10Guess the Price! - Page 5 Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Guess the Price!   Guess the Price! - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 11:11 pm

Cool.Smile 

Back to top Go down
Lori
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Lori

Number of posts : 6032

PostSubject: Re: Guess the Price!   Guess the Price! - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 10:47 am

$150

Guess the Price! - Page 5 Lorike10
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Guess the Price!   Guess the Price! - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 12:27 pm

Wow, she IS gorgeous!  (is this one I'm forgetting too, Lisa, or was she one you saw when you went recently?)

I know what you mean Rob & Krissy---I think some older dolls are creepy too...kind of depends on their facial expression I guess.  This one sure is a pretty one though!  I want her!!  I'm guessing she's out of my price range though.Wink  I'm going to say $275.

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Guess the Price!   Guess the Price! - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 2:54 pm

Amy wrote:
Wow, she IS gorgeous!  (is this one I'm forgetting too, Lisa, or was she one you saw when you went recently?)
I saw her just two weeks ago. Love  Isn't she beautiful?? She'd be so much fun to make little clothes for. Maybe we could go in on her and share custody. Wink
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Guess the Price!   Guess the Price! - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 3:03 pm

Lisa wrote:
Amy wrote:
I saw her just two weeks ago.  Love   Isn't she beautiful?? She'd be so much fun to make little clothes for. Maybe we could go in on her and share custody.  Wink  
LOL, we'd be such good moms to her!Wink 

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Guess the Price!   Guess the Price! - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:40 pm

Yeah. This ones not too bad. not creepy.

Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Guess the Price!   Guess the Price! - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:44 pm

Rhonda wrote:
I *think* I might have one out in the doll room close to this one..... scratchead 
Oh, wow! Very cool, Rhonda! Did you want to guess a price? (And I'd love to see your doll like this one! Love  Lucky you!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guess the Price!   Guess the Price! - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Guess the Price!
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next