Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Survivor Caramoan 2013

Go down 
+3
Teresa
Rob
Amy
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Survivor Caramoan 2013 Love-s10

Survivor Caramoan 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Survivor Caramoan 2013   Survivor Caramoan 2013 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 7:26 pm

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62616
Mood : Survivor Caramoan 2013 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Caramoan 2013   Survivor Caramoan 2013 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 9:32 pm

Oh, boy! Looking forward to it. Thanks, Amy!
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286
Mood : Survivor Caramoan 2013 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Caramoan 2013   Survivor Caramoan 2013 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 3:34 pm

I'm ready!!

Survivor Caramoan 2013 TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Caramoan 2013   Survivor Caramoan 2013 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 9:08 pm

Did anyone watch? I think it will be a pretty good season. Always happy to see dear old Jeff!!

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Caramoan 2013   Survivor Caramoan 2013 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 9:42 am

We're watching! We're watching!!happy1 

This is a VERY different season! Kind of interesting, how the loved ones will be making a huge effect on decision making.

I won't say who it was, but man are we every disappointed about who got voted off this week. I thought Bill was going to CRY!tantrum 

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Caramoan 2013   Survivor Caramoan 2013 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 7:57 pm

I'm guessing it was one of our past favorites? I need to pull up the episode online and catch up.

Survivor Caramoan 2013 HummerSurvivor Caramoan 2013 MistiKeeperSurvivor Caramoan 2013 Bookclub5Survivor Caramoan 2013 Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Caramoan 2013   Survivor Caramoan 2013 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 7:05 pm

No, it was a loved one of a favorite.

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Caramoan 2013   Survivor Caramoan 2013 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 11:12 am

Actually, no, it was
Spoiler:

bawling 

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Caramoan 2013   Survivor Caramoan 2013 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 4:32 pm

Oh. I'm a week ahead of you. I was wondering why Bill would be so heartbroken? Ha!!!!

Back to top Go down
Honeybee
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Honeybee

Number of posts : 3565
Mood : Survivor Caramoan 2013 Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Caramoan 2013   Survivor Caramoan 2013 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 8:18 pm

My show Revolution is on the same day & time, when Survivor is on. So, I haven't watch Survivor this season.

wootwoot
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Caramoan 2013   Survivor Caramoan 2013 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 2:34 pm

Colton, how pathetic! You big baby!! Ha!

Back to top Go down
LIWnut
Proverbs 3:5-6
Proverbs 3:5-6
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539
Mood : Survivor Caramoan 2013 Cloud910

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Caramoan 2013   Survivor Caramoan 2013 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 2:41 pm

Glad Colton is gone and happy to know that it is unlikely that we will ever see him again!

Survivor Caramoan 2013 MarilynKeeper Survivor Caramoan 2013 Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Caramoan 2013   Survivor Caramoan 2013 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 3:24 pm

It's annoying because I'm sure that there are plenty of other couples that would have enjoyed playing blood vs water.

I like how Jeff pretty much called him out by saying that he faked his stomach pains the last time he was on and taken out of the game. His tests had all come back normal. Jeff said that this is the 2nd time he's quit. Ha!

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Caramoan 2013   Survivor Caramoan 2013 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 9:47 pm

Buttercup wrote:
My show Revolution is on the same day & time, when Survivor is on. So, I haven't watch Survivor this season.
Wednesdays aren't good for us either...we watch it online---still on TV, but through the computer.  We just watched it tonight.

Teresa wrote:
Colton, how pathetic!  You big baby!!  Ha!
Ugh, for real!Yikes 

LIWnut wrote:
Glad Colton is gone and happy to know that it is unlikely that we will ever see him again!
Nope, no chance of that!! What a sore loser.

Teresa wrote:
It's annoying because I'm sure that there are plenty of other couples that would have enjoyed playing blood vs water.
Yes, and I think that's part of the reason that Jeff was so ticked off. And it's safe to say from other seasons that Jeff abhors a quitter.

Teresa wrote:
I like how Jeff pretty much called him out by saying that he faked his stomach pains the last time he was on and taken out of the game.  His tests had all come back normal.  Jeff said that this is the 2nd time he's quit.  Ha!
Oooh, Jeff smeared him all over the place, lol!  He REALLY let him have it!  Go Jeff!happy1 

Let me just say, I was really loving the mothers beating the daughters.  But I could 'feel' the one mother's internal struggle.  Tina didn't seem to have any issue, lol, but clearly the other mother was having a tough time of it.  Pulled on my 'momma heartstrings' because I know I'd feel the same way.  That really would be embarrassing, being beat out by your mom!Imokay 

So far, I'm just loving Aras.  I know he's played before but I didn't watch that season.  I actually like both the brothers.  But that was fun, seeing Aras beat him, and yet so emotional after.  SO sweet.loveheart   It's so obvious that these two have had quite a journey together.

NOT a fan of Brad, and darn it, WHY didn't they get him out??? That would have been PERFECT!!!  

They seriously just weakend the tribe for no good reason, getting rid of John, and they could have actually made it stronger by getting rid of Brad (or at least one of the girls!). Just silly.

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Caramoan 2013   Survivor Caramoan 2013 EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 11:05 am

Poor Kitty Kat. "No one wants to date someone who didn't make it to the merge."

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Caramoan 2013   Survivor Caramoan 2013 EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 8:32 pm

Teresa wrote:
Poor Kitty Kat.  "No one wants to date someone who didn't make it to the merge."
Laughing 

I thought it was funny how she said early on in the episode, "You want to learn how to play Survivor? Keep your mouth shut." And then she went and blabbed about Monica to Tina!! Doh!Yikes 

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Caramoan 2013   Survivor Caramoan 2013 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 10:10 am

I know!  She's an odd one.  She's probably feeling awkward because her boyfriend, Hayden, won Big Brother a couple of seasons ago.  We'll see how he does on Survivor.  Big Brother is my guilty pleasure summer reality show.

Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Caramoan 2013   Survivor Caramoan 2013 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 6:35 pm

Get ready to grab your buffs!

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Caramoan 2013   Survivor Caramoan 2013 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 10:30 pm

Spoiler ahead, if you haven't watched tonight's episode!

Teresa wrote:
I know!  She's an odd one.  She's probably feeling awkward because her boyfriend, Hayden, won Big Brother a couple of seasons ago.  We'll see how he does on Survivor.  Big Brother is my guilty pleasure summer reality show.
I used to watch Big Brother back in the early days.  I did like it, but than stopped watching it for some reason.  I think I was getting reality TV overload at the time!Yikes 

Ooooooh, Laura B!  You are a moron!!!  I did NOT like her.  Honestly, I'm sure Rupert finds her amazing, he is married to her, lol, but I can't figure out the appeal!  She is an odd one too, and to just blurt that out to Vytas?  I don't get it!scratchead  She said it herself, she couldn't 'help but blurt it out'...well no one needs someone like THAT on their tribe!  Ugh...glad she's gone, and I'm sure she won't be beating anyone on redemption island to get back into the game.  I SOOOOO wish Rupert would have played instead of her!  She should have LET him play again and not have allowed him to walk off.  They both should have recognized that, plain and simple, she did not have the personality to win this game, to name just one thing!Whistle 

Who do you want to win, Teresa?  I honestly love BOTH Arus and Vytas---especially Arus.  If Monica didn't already have so much money I wouldn't mind seeing her win...I actually like her.  Tina, same thing---I kind of like her but she already won and I don't like to see someone win twice.  Katie can go anytime.  Same for Laura's daughter, whatever her name is.  Oh, Tyson is a threat, for sure---he knows how to play this game and I like him better now than I ever did the other Survivors seasons.  I would like Jervaise but he's done and said some jerky things.  Hayden's a cutie pie but I'm thinking he's not a good enough player to win this.   But yeah, as of right now I'm rooting for either Arus or Vytas...it would be kind of wild to see them against each other in the end!OhMy

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Caramoan 2013   Survivor Caramoan 2013 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 11:24 am

I'm not sure who I'm rooting for. I'll have to focus more this week to see who I really like. Yes, Laura B. was annoying. She didn't start out that way, but quickly got on my nerves. I like Monica and Tyson and also Arus and Vytus.

I was laughing as Laura B. was pouring it all out to Vytus, tears and all.

Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Caramoan 2013   Survivor Caramoan 2013 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 11:11 pm

Good episode tonight. I actually had tears at the very end.

Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Caramoan 2013   Survivor Caramoan 2013 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 9:53 am

This past Wednesday was one of the BEST tribal council's ever!

Back to top Go down
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Davetucson

Number of posts : 9374
Mood : Survivor Caramoan 2013 Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Caramoan 2013   Survivor Caramoan 2013 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 10:08 am

I was really surprised that Hayden pulled it off. I thought he was gone for sure. He better start winning some challenges........

"Albert, do you REALLY think you are old enough to know what love is?"
"I must be Pa. I love you, I have for a long time."

Last edited by Davetucson on Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Caramoan 2013   Survivor Caramoan 2013 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 10:41 am

I know, that was crazy! Yes, he better start winning immunity.

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Caramoan 2013   Survivor Caramoan 2013 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 1:36 pm

Teresa wrote:
I was laughing as Laura B. was pouring it all out to Vytus, tears and all.
Oh my gosh, that was so pathetic! Yikes  Laura B. really screwed up, but I didn't see her getting far regardless...he really has some social issues.

Teresa wrote:
Good episode tonight.  I actually had tears at the very end.
Is this the one with Laura M and Ciera's mother/daughter stuff? If that's the one you're referring too, I was TOTALLY in tears.  Very real, powerful stuff right there.  Laura M. is a heck of a good mom.  

Teresa wrote:
This past Wednesday was one of the BEST tribal council's ever!
It sure was!!Thumbsup 

Davetucson wrote:
I was really surprised that Hayden pulled it off. I thought he was gone for sure. He better start winning some challenges........
Shocking! Can't blame him for trying, but wow, I couldn't believe he had it in him!  I haven't seen him 'playing the game' all that much, but boy when his back's against a wall he comes out fighting!

Oooohhhh, Ciera!No  I was really liking how she's been playing the game lately (very unexpected), but I was shocked that she actually DID switch at the end!  Seriously?!  Now look at her, all alone with HAYDEN! Yikes.  I could see the 'pull' there, but I really didn't think she would do it in the end.  I'm happy Katie's out though---I don't expect her to win the challenge to get back in the game, either.  She has been pretty boring---not much more 'exciting' than Laura B.!Whistle 

I really want to watch the tribal again to see how many times Ciera's head turned back and forth between 'teams' as they tried to sway her.  Absolutely hilarious!!!Laughing  I don't think I've ever seen two teams try to convince a player quite that emphatically before!HeeHee

So guys, who is going to win this?  Honestly, if they don't get Tyson out soon, I think it will be him.  And at this point I'm rooting for him too...

I wouldn't mind seeing Laura M. win it though, and maybe even Jervais.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Caramoan 2013   Survivor Caramoan 2013 Empty

Back to top Go down

Survivor Caramoan 2013
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next