HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  Log in  

Share | 

Autumn

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 1872
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Autumn   Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:55 pm

Lisa wrote:
Summer came and went while I was at the hospital and nursing facility with Mom - so it feels like we should just be starting summer to me. HeeHee But autumn is so beautiful, and such an amazing season...I'm looking forward to the grand finale that it gives us each year!
I am so sorry you missed Summer. Blue  You are so correct though in saying it is beautiful and an amazing season.

"The beauty of a woman is incredibly radiant when she finds her identity, her confidence, & her hope in Christ alone. "  

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Savannah
"Psalm 34"

Number of posts : 53815
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Autumn   Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:04 pm

Smiley Hug  Thank you, sweetie! But you know what? It was completely worth it. Mom is doing so much better! And, Lord-willing, we'll have lots of summers to enjoy up ahead. Next year will be their 50th anniversary! (They married VERY young. Mom hadn't even finished high school yet. She graduated a year after she married!) So we have lots to look forward to. This past summer was just a (BIG) bump in the road. Smile 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Autumn   Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:06 pm

Lisa wrote:
Smiley Hug  Thank you, sweetie! But you know what? It was completely worth it. Mom is doing so much better! And, Lord-willing, we'll have lots of summers to enjoy up ahead. Next year will be their 50th anniversary! (They married VERY young. Mom hadn't even finished high school yet. She graduated a year after she married!) So we have lots to look forward to. This past summer was just a (BIG) bump in the road. Smile 
I am so happy to hear your Mother is so much better! Smile Wow! Congratulations to your lovely parents! wootwoot I too believe you and your Mother will have many more wonderful Summers together!  

"The beauty of a woman is incredibly radiant when she finds her identity, her confidence, & her hope in Christ alone. "  

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Buttercup
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 3349
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Autumn   Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:53 pm

We did had cool weather. Today, we got up to 77 degrees. Later on today, high up in the 80's. Friday will be high 79. Mostly were getting 60's or 70's in the daytime. In the 40's through 50's at nighttime. I love autumn. My second favorite season.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Autumn   Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:58 pm

Buttercup wrote:
We did had cool weather. Today, we got up to 77 degrees. Later on today, high up in the 80's. Friday will be high 79. Mostly were getting 60's or 70's in the daytime. In the 40's through 50's at nighttime. I love autumn. My second favorite season.
I love Autumn and Winter the best. Those are my favorite seasons. Smile 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 37837
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Autumn   Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:31 pm

I don't care for cold weather.

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Autumn   Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:49 pm

sweetkrissy2011 wrote:
I don't care for cold weather.
My Mother is the same way.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Autumn   Today at 12:51 am

Back to top Go down

Autumn
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5