Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Christmas Dinner at The Ingalls'

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665
Mood : christmas - Christmas Dinner at The Ingalls' Happy010

christmas - Christmas Dinner at The Ingalls' Empty
PostSubject: Christmas Dinner at The Ingalls'   christmas - Christmas Dinner at The Ingalls' EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 6:20 pm

JACOB KNIGHT ~LITTLE HOUSE ON THE PRAIRIE (art work for TV Guide Dec 22, 1979)

christmas - Christmas Dinner at The Ingalls' Jacob+little+house+001
Back to top Go down
Honeybee
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Honeybee

Number of posts : 3565
Mood : christmas - Christmas Dinner at The Ingalls' Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Dinner at The Ingalls'   christmas - Christmas Dinner at The Ingalls' EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 9:19 am

This is awesome to see. I wonder what kind of recipes they’ve in this Little House On The Prairie magazine? Be interesting to see more.

wootwoot

Rhonda likes this post

Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21171
Mood : christmas - Christmas Dinner at The Ingalls' Purple2

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Dinner at The Ingalls'   christmas - Christmas Dinner at The Ingalls' EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 10:17 am

loveheart reader  I have a wonderful book called, "The World of Little House" that has a thread on this forum. Unfortunately, all the photos that I posted along with the book have since disappeared. Seems the forum has made many changes through the years, and one of them was how photos were hosted. You can find the book on Amazon and order it.  It has some of the recipes that Laura and Almanzo grew up with:

Laura's Heart-Shaped Cakes
Fried Apples 'n' Onions
Homemade Butter
Pulled Molasses Candy
Town Party Lemonade
Dried Apple Sauce
Almanzo's Buckwheat Pancakes
Ma's Thanksgiving Pumpkin Pie
Popcorn Balls
Laura's Gingerbread

Forum link found here----> Life and Times of Laura Ingalls Wilder
Purchase book here----> The World of Little House

christmas - Christmas Dinner at The Ingalls' Rhonda10christmas - Christmas Dinner at The Ingalls' Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21171
Mood : christmas - Christmas Dinner at The Ingalls' Purple2

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Dinner at The Ingalls'   christmas - Christmas Dinner at The Ingalls' EmptyTue Dec 07, 2021 2:04 pm

Laura Ingalls Wilder Historic Home and Museum

Laura Ingalls Wilder’s classic Little House books tell the story of one pioneer girl’s experience growing up on the American prairie.
Throughout all nine books, Ma’s hearty home cooking, like Pa’s merry fiddle, was a constant fixture in the lives of the Ingalls family.
Though money was often scarce, Ma always managed to prepare good home-cooked meals for her family. Using the lessons she learned at Ma’s side, Laura grew up to be a celebrated cook, a generous and welcoming hostess, and a prudent homemaker at Rocky Ridge Farm in Mansfield, Missouri.
Little House fans can share Laura’s original recipes and enjoy her wholesome country cooking. Updated for the modern kitchen, these recipes are enriched with anecdotes about Laura’s life on the farm by noted Wilder historian William Anderson. Leslie Kelly’s handsome full-color photographs of Laura’s beloved farmhouse bring her recipes and stories to life. Pull up a chair, don your apron, and enjoy the old-fashioned warmth of a Little House country kitchen.
The cookbook contains 147 pages of photographs and recipes and 4 pages of Laura’s household hints.  It contains both vintage and
contemporary photographs.
Follow the link to purchase: Purchase Here
christmas - Christmas Dinner at The Ingalls' Liwcou10

christmas - Christmas Dinner at The Ingalls' Rhonda10christmas - Christmas Dinner at The Ingalls' Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Dinner at The Ingalls'   christmas - Christmas Dinner at The Ingalls' Empty

Back to top Go down

Christmas Dinner at The Ingalls'
Page 1 of 1