Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Call the Midwife

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : call - Call the Midwife Love-s10

call - Call the Midwife Empty
PostSubject: Call the Midwife   call - Call the Midwife EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 7:33 pm

Any fans here? It's a wonderful PBS show. For any fans, the Christmas special is airing now!

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Lori
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Lori

Number of posts : 6032

PostSubject: Re: Call the Midwife   call - Call the Midwife EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 8:34 pm

I've seen 1 or 2 episodes. I hadn't heard of it until Kara came home for spring break last year. She loves it.

call - Call the Midwife Lorike10
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Call the Midwife   call - Call the Midwife EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 8:38 pm

Season 1 is 'good', but season 2 is GREAT! Thumbsup 

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Lori
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Lori

Number of posts : 6032

PostSubject: Re: Call the Midwife   call - Call the Midwife EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:23 pm

I'll have to watch both seasons. I've not had anything to watch since I finished The Paradise. You really need to try that series.

call - Call the Midwife Lorike10
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Call the Midwife   call - Call the Midwife EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 12:04 am

Ahh, Lori!  I keep forgetting about it! Yikes  I have so many shows in my head that I need to watch, I can't even keep track! help

Lori, I personally think Downton is even better on the re-watch, so if you haven't done that yet, you won't be sorry I promise!!  There is just so much more that I caught the second time around. Thumbsup

And don't forget about Call the Midwife...I am dying for season 3 to come out.  Really well done 'vintage' show! Season 1 is on Netflix, but I'm not sure about season2.

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Call the Midwife   call - Call the Midwife Empty

Back to top Go down

Call the Midwife
Page 1 of 1