Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP

Go down 
+25
MikeInFla
jes9
Charles Angles
Savannah
LauraIngallsfan
Cetacea
julmer70
Rob
littlehouselover
Rhonda
lauraingalls79
Toby
JW
Gin
Shell
LIWnut
Chris40
MissOleson
Amy
Muriel88
Lori
Krissy
carolineingalls
Davetucson
Carol
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
julmer70
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
julmer70

Number of posts : 3301
Mood : DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 17 Happy010

DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 17 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 11:01 am

LOL!! Just the pictures alone look hilarious! LOL @ Percival's face in the last picture! Why were all these gems edited out?
Back to top Go down
Toby
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
Toby

Number of posts : 239

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 17 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 1:04 pm

Davetucson wrote:
Toby wrote:
There seems to be a lot of deleted Charles and Caroline scenes.  Portrait of Love was on Hallmark the other day, so I started it on Vudu at the same point just to compare and it looked much better on Vudu.  On Hallmark, it went to commercial after the scene where Marge had Victor tell Caroline she was too sick to travel.  It came back from commercial with a shot of Bradleyville right before Caroline went in the saloon to talk to Victor.  On Vudu there was a scene in between with Caroline talking with Charles and asking him if she could use the wagon on Friday to go talk to Marge.  I don't know if that scene was only cut from Hallmark for commercial time or if it is also cut from the original DVD release of season 7.  

By the way, I switched back to Comcast after 6 years on Uverse and finally have the Hallmark Channel again.  

All of the deleted scenes on the list above were old DVD versus New HD Restored.......I really don't compare to Hallmark because they continue to cut more and more for commercials. I guess what I am saying, is just because its not on Hallmark, doesn't mean its a lost scene. Whenever I'm listing a deleted scene, it is not on the old DVD's. Case in point.....Dearest Albert was on Hallmark last week.......They cut out the scene of Albert removing the thorn from Carrie's finger which is on the old DVD's. But I'm sure you know all that Toby, in short, this process can get confusing, so I'm keeping the list to pure Old DVD vs New DVD......  

I know Hallmark has more cuts than the DVDs, but that seemed like the type of scene that had often been cut from the DVDs.  I was hoping someone with the old DVDs could confirm whether that was a lost scene or not.  With the missing scenes and quality issues, I held off buying the original DVDs until I found really good deals, hoping that something better would eventually be released and only ended up buying the first four seasons.  

I got excited when the Comcast guide had listed Little House on Hallmark as being in HD, but turned it on and quickly found out that wasn't the case.  I was hoping some kind of deal had been worked out to allow the remastered episodes to be aired in syndication, but since NBC and Lionsgate own the home video rights while CBS owns the syndication rights, that is probably wishful thinking.  Networks weren't allowed to own syndication companies at the time Little House was on, so NBC licensed the syndication rights to Worldvision.  Through a series of mergers and acquisitions, Worldvision became part of Viacom, which eventually became part of CBS, which is why CBS holds the syndication rights to so many ABC and NBC shows.
Back to top Go down
https://littlehousebluray.wordpress.com/
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Davetucson

Number of posts : 9374
Mood : DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 17 Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 17 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 2:42 pm

The scene of Caroline asking Charles to use the wagon during their conversation is on the old Season 7 DVD. Another Hallmark cut.......After that scene is Caroline going into the saloon....

"Albert, do you REALLY think you are old enough to know what love is?"
"I must be Pa. I love you, I have for a long time."
Back to top Go down
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Davetucson

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 17 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 10:25 am

Dearest Albert, I'll Miss You...

Although these scenes are on the original DVD's, Hallmark, in their infinite wisdom has cut them out to make more room for commercials. As if they don't have enough already!

First Scene Cut
DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 17 Deares14

Second Cut Scene - Albert Calls Charles "Pa" Again.....
DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 17 Deares15

Back to top Go down
julmer70
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
julmer70

Number of posts : 3301

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 17 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 10:28 am

I remember watching that scene of Albert asking if he can "call him Pa" again on the DVD...and being shocked that it was added on there! I never saw it on any TV broadcast, and didn't remember it way-back-when. I love Charles' answer: "not in front of the conductor!" LOL

Last edited by julmer70 on Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Davetucson

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 17 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 11:36 am

julmer70 wrote:
You know that scene of Albert calling 'Pa' again is on the original DVD?  I remember I was shocked, as I hadn't seen that before!  I like Charles's answer too..."not in front of the conductor!"

Yes Dear, That is true!

Back to top Go down
Shell
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner
Shell

Number of posts : 1353
Mood : DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 17 Purple2

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 17 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 1:54 pm

laugh3 laugh3 laugh3 ROTFL
Davetucson wrote:
The In Laws - Deleted Scene

This is a "must see" for Nellie and Percival fans! By far the most hilarious scene I've seen them do so far. It takes place right after Caroline gets off the phone with Jonathon inquiring as to whether or not Charles has arrived in Sleepy Eye in his race with Almanzo. Caroline goes in the kitchen and Percival comes in looking for Nellie. He says "I don't know what I am going to do with her! This morning I found two Bon Bon boxes under the bed, and two empty pickle jars in the water closet! She's eating too much!"

Nellie is hiding and Caroline tips off Percival. Percival then hides in the pantry. Nellie comes out and decides she will go into the pantry and dips a pickle into maple syrup. Percival sneaks up behind her and catches her dipping the pickle. He scolds her for eating so much and reminds her of what Dr. Baker said about over eating. "I want a second opinion!" she says. Percival: "I'll give you a second opinion! You're getting fat!" Really funny!

He grabs the pickle from her and sends her to her room. Takes a bite out of it and gets a very sour look on his face.......

Steve and Alison were marvelous in this scene!

DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 17 In_law10
Back to top Go down
Shell
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner
Shell

Number of posts : 1353
Mood : DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 17 Purple2

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 17 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 1:55 pm

I love the look on Percival's face after taking a bite of the pickle. Nellie also gets caught with a pickle and ice cream in part 2 of To See The Light.
Back to top Go down
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Davetucson

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 17 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 2:14 pm

Creeper of Walnut Grove - Deleted Scene

Rather insignificant, but still a deleted scene. Right after Bandit steals Laura's sandwich, the old DVD's cut to Rev. Alden speaking. In the uncut version, an exterior of the church is seen and then the congregation is shown finishing "Shall We Gather At The River" before the Reverend speaks.
DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 17 Creepe10

Back to top Go down
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Davetucson

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 17 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 3:07 pm

Here Come The Brides - Deleted Scene

This is a delightful scene between Miss Beadle and Nellie. Nellie has just observed what she perceives to be Luke buying Mary a ring. Her Mother tells her that all men are fickle and she runs out of the store. In the old DVD it then cuts to Miss Beadle arriving at the Simms place to talk to Luke. In the restored version, the next scene is Miss Beadle seeing Nellie sitting on a swing in the school yard. She walks over and asks her what's wrong. "I'm going to be an old maid just like you!" Nellie says. Miss Beadle eventually says that "Maybe I had better go out and talk to Luke." "Tell him that I hate him!" Nellie says. Miss Beadle leaves with a smile, obviously happy that she has an excuse to visit Adam Simms.  

DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 17 Brides10

Back to top Go down
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Davetucson

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 17 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 3:18 pm

Recap of RESTORED SCENES Found So Far - Updated 10/16

1. As Long As Were Together Part Two - Conversation between Jonathon and Charles about Lars Hansen.

2. The Odyssey - Dylan giving up on the train and Laura and Albert encouraging him to go on.

3. Family Tree - Albert saying goodbye to Laura.

4. May We Make Them Proud Pt. 1 - Clay talking Albert into smoking the pipe.

5. May We Make Them Proud Part 2 - New Opening Scene....Albert not wanting to go to town.

6. Wilder and Wilder - Man to Man talk between Albert and Charles.

7. Fagin - Albert asks if he can call Charles Pa.

8. Times of Change - Charles and Mary have dinner with Newspaper Editor and John Jr.

9. I'll Be Waving As You Drive Away - Charles tells Caroline that Mary will go blind.

10. The Stranger - Peter's father visit Nels and Harriet.  

11. Stone Soup - Willie asks Harriet if he can help Laura.

12. To Live With Fear - Caroline working in Laundry Room.

13. The Wisdom of Solomon - Charles gives Solomon a bath.

14. Sweet Sixteen - Laura comes to teacher's house with new shoes.

15. Men Will Be Boys - Andy Albert talk about giving up and going back. Also additional conversation by the landlady at the boarding house.

16. Goodbye Mrs. Wilder - After Laura returns to teaching, Harriet in the store room.

17. Home Again - extended conversation between Albert and Charles in hotel after dinner  at Laura's. Albert rambles about dunking Nancy at school carnival.

18. Crossed Connections - Conversation between Charles and Jonathon just before they decide to visit Alice's mother.

19. Harriet's Happenings - Jonathon turned down by banker in Sleepy Eye...Tells Charles about it.

20. The Cheaters - Andy lets Albert have it for being the smartest in school....Explains the reason Albert let his grades slip.

21. Sylvia 1 - Albert inviting Sylvia to go fishing and she finally accepts....

22. Author Author - Caroline speaks with excitement about her Mother coming to visit.......

23. She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not Part 1 - Laura talks to a depressed Adam after finding out his Father left no money.

24. She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not Part 2 - Charles tells Caroline about Almanzo liking a saloon girl in Sleepy Eye.....

25. The In Laws - Hilarious scene of Percival hunting down Nellie because she is eating too much. Takes place right after Caroline gets off the phone with Jonathon asking if Charles has arrived yet.

26. Freedom Flight - Mary beats up classmate.

27. Fight Team Fight - After Albert is hurt, Dan tells his Mother he never wanted to play football.

28. He Was Only Twelve Part 1 - Charles consoles Albert over his guilt about James being shot.

29. Creeper of Walnut Grove - Exterior of Church and singing right after Bandit runs away with Laura's sandwich.

30. Here Come The Brides - Nellie crying to Miss Beadle about Luke buying Mary a ring....

31. High Cost Of Being Right - Alice applies bandages to Jonathon's burns and another confrontation begins.

32. The Rivals - Small scene of Laura after falling out of bed,  getting back into bed continuing to think about Jimmy after dreaming of him.

33. The Nephews - Charles helps Almanzo lower the outhouse from the tree.

34. The Raccoon - Mary and Laura make Jasper a bed in the barn.

35 The Raccoon- Second restored scene of Ingalls coming home from church, and riding down the hill into the farm.

36. The Lost Ones Part Two - Harriet listens in on call from Charles telling Caroline that he is bringing James and Cassandra home.

37. The Lost Ones Part Two - Cassandra's nightmare sequence during first night in the loft.

Last edited by Davetucson on Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:36 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Davetucson

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 17 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 4:14 pm

High Cost of Being Right - Restored Scene

This scene takes place right after the night before when Charles tells Caroline that he is going over to the Garveys. It ends up in another confrontation between Alice and Jonathon when Alice suggests that they shouldn't spend money on a rebuilt barn. Instead save money for food.

DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 17 High_c10

Back to top Go down
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Davetucson

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 17 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 5:16 pm

The Rivals - Restored Scene

Small Scene....Laura has just fallen out of bed while dreaming of Jimmy. Mary screams out...."What are you doing down there?" Laura looks up and says "None of your business!".....In the cut version the scene ends there. In the restored version it shows her getting back into bed and continuing to think about him.
DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 17 Rivals10

But one thing that didn't change for sure! It still wasn't yucky!
DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 17 Rivals11

Back to top Go down
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Davetucson

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 17 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 11:29 pm

The Nephews - Restored Scene

Ever wonder how that outhouse got down from the tree after the boys used it for a tree house? The answer is that it happened in a deleted scene. Charles came over and helped Almanzo!

DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 17 Nehews10

Back to top Go down
Toby
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
Toby

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 17 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 7:03 am

You are right about Hallmark Dave.  It looks like there are many missing scenes on Hallmark that aren't lost scenes because I'm starting to notice a missing scene every 5 to 10 minutes on Hallmark and I know it's not that bad on the DVDs.  It looks like you are in for a ton of new scenes in the restored episodes even if you've seen all the episodes on DVD, and if you've only seen the episodes on Hallmark, it's probably like watching a whole new episode on the restored versions.  I think Lionsgate should run more commercials for the restored versions and include lost scenes in the commercials so fans realize how much they've been missing.  

I wish they would move faster at getting the remaining seasons out on Blu-ray/DVD since many people would prefer discs over digital copies. According to the following link, season 4 is coming out on January 20, 2015.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/40549376
Back to top Go down
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Davetucson

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 17 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:06 am

Toby wrote:
You are right about Hallmark Dave.  It looks like there are many missing scenes on Hallmark that aren't lost scenes because I'm starting to notice a missing scene every 5 to 10 minutes on Hallmark and I know it's not that bad on the DVDs.  It looks like you are in for a ton of new scenes in the restored episodes even if you've seen all the episodes on DVD, and if you've only seen the episodes on Hallmark, it's probably like watching a whole new episode on the restored versions.  I think Lionsgate should run more commercials for the restored versions and include lost scenes in the commercials so fans realize how much they've been missing.

I don't think people know how bad it really is Toby. All of these restored scenes that I have posted are not on the old DVD's.....To watch Hallmark confuses me because they are slicing out more and more. I watched "The Nephews" last night on Hallmark. I expected the scene I posted above to not be there, but they also cut the church scene completely out where Rupert belches in church which is on the old DVD's. I'm strictly comparing old DVD's to the restored versions, otherwise it would be pretty confusing.......The bottom line is, if you wish to see how they were meant to be seen, one has to purchase the restored versions.........

Church scene on old DVD that Hallmark has cut.....
DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 17 Nephew31

Back to top Go down
Toby
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
Toby

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 17 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 11:15 am

Dave, I don't blame you for only comparing the old DVDs to the restored versions.  Every station that plays the syndicated episodes probably adds their own cuts in addition to the scenes that are already missing.  I've only compared the remastered scenes to whatever Hallmark episode was playing for fun a couple times and I've noticed a cut scene within 10 minutes every time whether it was near the beginning of the episode or the end of the episode.  I definitely wouldn't find it worth the time to make a list of scenes that are missing from Hallmark, INSP, etc.  

As for the DVD comparisons, feel free to add the missing scenes I found from "If I Should Wake Before I Die" and "Town Party, Country Party" to your list of restored scenes.  I haven't done the comparison yet, but after comparing run times and accounting for the time compression of the DVD episodes, I think the only other episode in season 1 that may have substantial missing scenes is "The Raccoon".

Last edited by Toby on Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Davetucson

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 17 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 11:21 am

I'll check them out.....

Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45732
Mood : DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 17 Headac10

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 17 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 12:27 pm

It's annoying how they cut parts out on T.V.

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Toby
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
Toby

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 17 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 1:43 pm

I agree sweetkrissy, but even if Hallmark and INSP had access to uncut episodes of Little House, they would never show them in their entirety unless they ran each episode 10-11 minutes longer and ended them at weird times like 4:10 or 4:11.  Most hour shows ran 48-49 minutes in the 70s and 80s while only running 43-44 minutes today.  Most half hour shows ran 25 minutes back then while only running 21-22 minutes today.  

Most networks want to be able to have as much commercial time for classic shows as they have for newer shows, and this results in additional scene and end credit cuts and/or time compression of 5-6 minutes per hour long episode.  I've noticed that TVLand now runs some half hour shows in 36 minute slots and hour shows in 70-71 minute slots, so that allows them to run more commercials without making as many cuts to the episodes.
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45732
Mood : DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 17 Headac10

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 17 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 3:01 pm

Wow! That's just insane.

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Davetucson

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 17 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 1:35 pm

The Raccoon - Restored Scene - Thanks To Toby For Finding These

This scene takes place right after Pa gives Laura and Mary permission to keep the raccoon. They go to the barn to make Jasper a bed.
DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 17 Jasper10

Second deleted scene is actually in 2 parts. First part shows the Ingalls coming home from church and Laura coming up with idea of Jasper having babies so she can sell them to the kids. Charles informs her that Jasper is a BOY!

Scene ends with the wagon going down the hill towards the farm and Jack growling to get in the house which Jasper has torn up.

DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 17 Jasper11

Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 17 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 1:42 pm

Davetucson wrote:
Carol wrote:
Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup
DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 17 Carol11

Yes I do!  Laughing

Davetucson wrote:
Recap of RESTORED SCENES Found So Far - Updated 10/16

1. As Long As Were Together Part Two - Conversation between Jonathon and Charles about Lars Hansen.

2. The Odyssey - Dylan giving up on the train and Laura and Albert encouraging him to go on.

3. Family Tree - Albert saying goodbye to Laura.

4. May We Make Them Proud Pt. 1 - Clay talking Albert into smoking the pipe.

5. May We Make Them Proud Part 2 - New Opening Scene....Albert not wanting to go to town.

6. Wilder and Wilder - Man to Man talk between Albert and Charles.

7. Fagin - Albert asks if he can call Charles Pa.

8. Times of Change - Charles and Mary have dinner with Newspaper Editor and John Jr.

9. I'll Be Waving As You Drive Away - Charles tells Caroline that Mary will go blind.

10. The Stranger - Peter's father visit Nels and Harriet.  

11. Stone Soup - Willie asks Harriet if he can help Laura.

12. To Live With Fear - Caroline working in Laundry Room.

13. The Wisdom of Solomon - Charles gives Solomon a bath.

14. Sweet Sixteen - Laura comes to teacher's house with new shoes.

15. Men Will Be Boys - Andy Albert talk about giving up and going back. Also additional conversation by the landlady at the boarding house.

16. Goodbye Mrs. Wilder - After Laura returns to teaching, Harriet in the store room.

17. Home Again - extended conversation between Albert and Charles in hotel after dinner  at Laura's. Albert rambles about dunking Nancy at school carnival.

18. Crossed Connections - Conversation between Charles and Jonathon just before they decide to visit Alice's mother.

19. Harriet's Happenings - Jonathon turned down by banker in Sleepy Eye...Tells Charles about it.

20. The Cheaters - Andy lets Albert have it for being the smartest in school....Explains the reason Albert let his grades slip.

21. Sylvia 1 - Albert inviting Sylvia to go fishing and she finally accepts....

22. Author Author - Caroline speaks with excitement about her Mother coming to visit.......

23. She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not Part 1 - Laura talks to a depressed Adam after finding out his Father left no money.

24. She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not Part 2 - Charles tells Caroline about Almanzo liking a saloon girl in Sleepy Eye.....

25. The In Laws - Hilarious scene of Percival hunting down Nellie because she is eating too much. Takes place right after Caroline gets off the phone with Jonathon asking if Charles has arrived yet.

26. Freedom Flight - Mary beats up classmate.

27. Fight Team Fight - After Albert is hurt, Dan tells his Mother he never wanted to play football.

28. He Was Only Twelve Part 1 - Charles consoles Albert over his guilt about James being shot.

29. Creeper of Walnut Grove - Exterior of Church and singing right after Bandit runs away with Laura's sandwich.

30. Here Come The Brides - Nellie crying to Miss Beadle about Luke buying Mary a ring....

31. High Cost Of Being Right - Alice applies bandages to Jonathon's burns and another confrontation begins.

32. The Rivals - Small scene of Laura after falling out of bed,  getting back into bed continuing to think about Jimmy after dreaming of him.

33. The Nephews - Charles helps Almanzo lower the outhouse from the tree.

34. The Raccoon - Mary and Laura make Jasper a bed in the barn.

35 The Raccoon- Second restored scene of Ingalls coming home from church, and riding down the hill into the farm.

Wow! Thumbsup

DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 17 Horses10
Back to top Go down
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Davetucson

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 17 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 4:22 pm

Well now, isn't this wonderful! I truly feel sorry for the people that only have access to Hallmark to watch Little House. I watched "Goodbye Mrs. Wilder" last night, and now they have cut out the scene where Albert gets that priceless look on his face when he applies the coal dust to keep from wearing stockings to school and says "If I had a bucket of white paint, I wouldn't have to wear this stupid white shirt!"

Before long they will have twenty minutes of Little House and forty minutes of commercials! It is really getting to be ridiculous!

DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 17 Goodby11

Back to top Go down
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Davetucson

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 17 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 4:39 pm

Here's a little something you won't see on the Old Dvd's or Hallmark. This is how the ending of "The Lost Ones Part One" looked back in May of 1981.................................................

DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 17 Lost_110

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP
Page 17 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 31  Next