Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP

Go down 
+25
MikeInFla
jes9
Charles Angles
Savannah
LauraIngallsfan
Cetacea
julmer70
Rob
littlehouselover
Rhonda
lauraingalls79
Toby
JW
Gin
Shell
LIWnut
Chris40
MissOleson
Amy
Muriel88
Lori
Krissy
carolineingalls
Davetucson
Carol
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Davetucson

Number of posts : 9374
Mood : DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 18 Bokmal10

DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 18 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 5:42 pm

Restored Scene - The Lost Ones Part Two

Caroline comes up with another great comeback for Harriet. After listening to Caroline on the phone with Charles, informing her that he is bringing James and Cassandra home, Mrs. Oleson says: "You can't possibly have enough room in that tiny little house of yours for two more people!" To which Caroline replies: "Some people take up more room than others! By the way, I'll be taking off two hours early today!"

You can see how happy Harriet is by the looking at the bottom frame....................
DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 18 Lost_h10

Second Restored Scene - The Lost Ones Part Two

This scene is one of the most dramatic scenes ever filmed on Little House. It takes place during Cassandra's first night in the loft. She is having a nightmare about her parent's death. When it opens she is twitching uncontrollably and her eyes are rolling around as she sleeps. Then very dramatic music comes in along with the sounds of the accident. James and Charles are screaming along with her Mother and Father. She wakes up and looks around as if she doesn't know where she is. She finally goes back to sleep. Really a scene that grabs you!
DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 18 Csaand10

"Albert, do you REALLY think you are old enough to know what love is?"
"I must be Pa. I love you, I have for a long time."
Back to top Go down
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Davetucson

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 18 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 12:14 am

I mentioned a year or so ago that Jonathon signed his real name to the poster they gave Laura when she left teaching in "Times Are Changing". You can even see it better in Hi Def! Jonathon's sense of humor!
DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 18 Jonath11

Back to top Go down
littlehouselover
Walnut Grove Resident
Walnut Grove Resident
littlehouselover

Number of posts : 1056

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 18 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 4:21 am

Loved that Smile
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
Proverbs 3:5-6
Proverbs 3:5-6
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539
Mood : DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 18 Cloud910

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 18 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 8:12 pm

That's so funny.

DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 18 MarilynKeeper DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 18 Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Davetucson

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 18 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 9:27 am

The Reincarnation of Nellie - Hallmark Cut

For those of you that do not have access to the DVD's...I couldn't let this scene go by unnoticed. It is not a lost scene, but Hallmark has once again cut out a VERY good sequence. It takes place right after Harriet has talked to Nancy from outside the door in the orphanage. Harriet arrives at the mercantile with Nancy and runs in to get Willie to meet his new sister. He is in the process of making a huge sandwich that he can't get in his mouth. He picks up a pot and smashes the sandwich. Just as he does, he hears his Mother and tries to hide it! Jonathon was hilarious in this scene.
DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 18 Nellie10

The Second Part of The Scene.........................

Harriet: You shouldn't eat so much! Come, I have a surprise for you! Willie, meet your new sister!

Willie: (Choking on the sandwich) What! We get Nellie married and out of the house, and you bring home another one!

DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 18 Nellie11

Back to top Go down
littlehouselover
Walnut Grove Resident
Walnut Grove Resident
littlehouselover

Number of posts : 1056

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 18 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 4:46 am

I would be horrified too! I think I would have run away. Smile
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665
Mood : DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 18 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 18 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 11:48 am

Just ordered Season 3. My smile is as big as Carrie's  grinsmiley

DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 18 LittleHouseOnThePrairie_S3_BLU

DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 18 Horses10
Back to top Go down
Chris40
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

Number of posts : 71

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 18 EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 10:02 pm

I read a posting saying a date for season 4 is scheduled to come out on January 20th on Blu ray. To let everyone know. I got the digital copy already i couldn't wait.
Back to top Go down
Toby
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
Toby

Number of posts : 239

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 18 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 7:54 am

I couldn't wait either Chris, especially when Vudu ran that special for the whole series.  I'm glad I bought it, because my daughter and I finished the season 3 Blu-ray this week and we would have had to wait almost three months to keep going if I didn't have the digital copy. The digital copies look great, but I still want physical copies and will probably keep buying the Blu-rays as they come out.  I was able to sell my digital code from the season 3 Blu-ray and recoup some of the cost and will probably do the same with future seasons since I own them all on digital already.
Back to top Go down
https://littlehousebluray.wordpress.com/
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 7:17 pm

I need the physical copies as they have Spanish audio.  I've been enjoying watching some of these with my mom in Spanish! :)
I have two more discs from Season 3 and then I'll be done :(  January can't come fast enough! haha

DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 18 115442_large

Lionsgate Home Entertainment will release on Blu-ray Little House On The Prairie: Season Four. The release will be available for purchase on January 20, 2015.

Boasting 22 newly restored and remastered uncut broadcast-length episodes from Season Four, the 5-disc set also includes the fourth installment of the all-new 40th anniversary-themed documentary, "The Little House Phenomenon Part Four: A Day in the Life of Little House".

Synopsis: The adventure and drama continues for the beloved Ingalls family in Season Four of this treasured American-classic TV series. Life on the frontier brings trials and triumphs in this 22-episode season that includes a disappointing trip to Chicago, a devastating drowning followed by Laura's kidnapping, crime and outlaws in Walnut Grove, love and marriage for Nellie, a surprise family inheritance, Caroline's pregnancy, Mary's tragic blindness and more. Newly restored and remastered for optimal picture and sound, enjoy each episode in its original brilliance, and relive every touching moment of this unforgettable season.

Special Features:
"The Little House Phenomenon Part Four: A Day in the Life of Little House" Documentary

Source: http://www.blu-ray.com/news/?id=15418

Back to top Go down
Shell
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner
Shell

Number of posts : 1353
Mood : DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 18 Purple2

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 18 EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 8:24 am

I bought the 2 episode Christmas DVD from amazon. I got it yesterday. It's the remastered one. It didn't show any missing scenes from A Christmas They Never Forgot. A little disappointed.
Back to top Go down
Shell
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner
Shell

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 18 EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 8:25 am

Davetucson wrote:
I mentioned a year or so ago that Jonathon signed his real name to the poster they gave Laura when she left teaching in "Times Are Changing". You can even see it better in Hi Def! Jonathon's sense of humor!
DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 18 Jonath11
I have never noticed before that Jonathan signed his real name instead of Willie Oleson.
Back to top Go down
Cetacea
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

Number of posts : 24
Mood : DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 18 Indiff10

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 18 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 3:32 am

I just ordered the first three seasons (the blue ray dvds) on amazon. Didn't know that amazon.com has a special speed delivery service to european countries. I should receive the dvds tomorrow. Now I hope I can manage to unlock the country code on my blue ray player. I forgot that you guys in the United States use different country code than we do.
Back to top Go down
Chris40
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 18 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 10:02 pm

This past week I have started watching the Blu Ray and the old DVDs. I started from the beginning. The old version was sped up it still had the the scenes in it just the one from Country Girls at the end. I started it the same time. But after maybe 30 or 45 seconds the old version would start to get ahead very slowly. I finish 100 Mile Walk same thing. I think maybe If I Should and Town Party might be on the same speed but missing the scenes in these 2 episodes. So some of the old versions must of been time compressed. When I started watching Little House in the 90s. I remember they got these new masters and the picture was dark and the voices of the characters sounded like the chipmunks in a way. I remember TBS got it maybe in 1994 or 1995. So I will try and keeping watching more of them I'm so busy at times don't have much time to have a big marathon. So I put the old DVDs in the laptop and the Blu Ray on the TV to see the difference.
Back to top Go down
Cetacea
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 18 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 9:42 am

Just got the info that they arrived on time! Well now I know what I'll watch this evening. :-)
Back to top Go down
Cetacea
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 18 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 8:29 am

As I found out, it is much easier to change the region code for DVDs as for Blu-Rays. Therefore I decided to buy a new multiregional Blu-Ray/DVD Player. So far I only have an old DVD-Player with quite an attitutde. It will take two weeks until I get the new player so I have to be patient.

Then I tried to download the ultraviolet copies but at the moment it looks like they are only aviable in the united states. I wrote to uvvu.com about it and they forwarded my E-Mail to Lionsgate. I wonder how long it will take until I receive an answer.

Is there already a date for the release of the fifth season?
Back to top Go down
Chris40
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 18 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 7:37 pm

I would hope season 5 comes out in maybe April or May but no official release date yet. I still hoping when 6 comes out they have The Little House Years in it. But not to hopeful crossing my fingers though.
Back to top Go down
Cetacea
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 18 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 3:11 am

What is the "The Little House Years"? I pretty sure this episode/special never was shown in Germany resp. on the German DVD seasons.
Back to top Go down
Chris40
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 18 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 7:15 pm

It was a 3 hour special during Thanksgiving. Laura told Albert how they come to Walnut Grove. And to this day it has not been available on video, DVD to this day. It used to be on YouTube but I was just looking I don't see it now. The only thing I see is the opening of it it's a few minutes long.
Back to top Go down
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Davetucson

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 18 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 10:20 am

Hi Chris! When you get a chance, if you have access to the Hallmark Channel, take a look at an episode of Little House. They are in season one. It looks to me that they are broadcasting blu ray versions. The picture is a lot different than last year. Of course they will still slice them up for commercials, but the pic quality seems very much improved.........see what you think....

Back to top Go down
Shell
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner
Shell

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 18 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 10:29 am

I'm looking forward to season 4's release. My favorite season 4 episode is The Creeper Of Walnut Grove. Charles getting green paint dumped on his head is funny. laugh3 ROTFL
Back to top Go down
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Davetucson

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 18 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 11:25 am

Shell wrote:
I'm looking forward to season 4's release. My favorite season 4 episode is The Creeper Of Walnut Grove. Charles getting green paint dumped on his head is funny. laugh3 ROTFL

As far a "funny" goes, you are absolutely correct!
DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 18 Creepe10

Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 18 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 11:49 am

Such a classic scene! Laughing

Back to top Go down
Chris40
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 18 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 2:24 pm

Hi Dave,

I watched a few mins of Ma's Holiday on Hallmark I think it's still the old version to me.
Back to top Go down
Shell
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner
Shell

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 18 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 9:26 am

I ordered season 4 last night from Amazon. Can hardly wait to see the missing scenes. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP
Page 18 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 31  Next