Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP

Go down 
+25
MikeInFla
jes9
Charles Angles
Savannah
LauraIngallsfan
Cetacea
julmer70
Rob
littlehouselover
Rhonda
lauraingalls79
Toby
JW
Gin
Shell
LIWnut
Chris40
MissOleson
Amy
Muriel88
Lori
Krissy
carolineingalls
Davetucson
Carol
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45732
Mood : DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 3 Headac10

DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 2:04 pm

I don't need to see one. My eye sight is fine.

But yeah now I see a difference. Smile 

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 3 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 10:39 pm

Oh my goodness---nice article and trailer for the dvds! I think I am going to HAVE to at least get season 1. Just look how crystal clear!! I'm sorry if someone has already posted this...I didn't see it...

http://tv.yahoo.com/blogs/tv-news/-little-house-on-the-prairie--goes-high-def--classic-tv-series-celebrates-40th-anniversary--exclusive-trailer-212328646.html

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 5:19 pm

Well the nerd in me needs to get it. So who knows...I just might. The trailer was WONDERFUL!

DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 3 Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
Proverbs 3:5-6
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539
Mood : DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 3 Cloud910

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 5:04 pm

When I first heard about it coming out, I didn't think that I would buy it. I have all of the previously sold series so why would I need this too. But after reading about it and hearing that deleted scenes that have only been seen on the first original showings would be included, I've decided that I need to buy it.
I don't have a Blue ray player. I know that they are getting cheaper than when they first came out but Dave said above that there isn't much difference between the newly remastered dvd and the blue ray. So, I'm thinking I will just stick to the dvd.
I got some gift cards at Christmas so I think that I will use them for this. Merry Christmas to me.

DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 3 MarilynKeeper DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 3 Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 5:46 pm

LIWnut wrote:
When I first heard about it coming out, I didn't think that I would buy it.  I have all of the previously sold series so why would I need this too.  But after reading about it and hearing that deleted scenes that have only been seen on the first original showings would be included, I've decided that I need to buy it.
I don't have a Blue ray player.  I know that they are getting cheaper than when they first came out but Dave said above that there isn't much difference between the newly remastered dvd and the blue ray.  So, I'm thinking I will just stick to the dvd.
I got some gift cards at Christmas so I think that I will use them for this.  Merry Christmas to me.

I thought someone said the picture was more clear?

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Davetucson

Number of posts : 9374
Mood : DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 3 Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 2:31 pm

sweetkrissy2011 wrote:
LIWnut wrote:
When I first heard about it coming out, I didn't think that I would buy it.  I have all of the previously sold series so why would I need this too.  But after reading about it and hearing that deleted scenes that have only been seen on the first original showings would be included, I've decided that I need to buy it.
I don't have a Blue ray player.  I know that they are getting cheaper than when they first came out but Dave said above that there isn't much difference between the newly remastered dvd and the blue ray.  So, I'm thinking I will just stick to the dvd.
I got some gift cards at Christmas so I think that I will use them for this.  Merry Christmas to me.

I thought someone said the picture was more clear?

My personal experience has been that a standard Hi Def DVD played on my BLU RAY player on a 1080P Hi Def TV shows little difference. I can't speak the same for a regular DVD player.......BLU RAY players have better definition of regular DVD'S on a high def TV.

"Albert, do you REALLY think you are old enough to know what love is?"
"I must be Pa. I love you, I have for a long time."
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 3:10 pm

Oh I See. I understand. Depends on the players/t.v

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 11:37 am

I guess when I first heard about this coming out I figured it would be really expensive. The fact that it's like $17 or $18 at Walmart is just a no-brainer to me...I need to own seasons 1 and 2 anyway, which are my favorite seasons. Dave, pre-order prices aren't any cheaper than the regular price, right? Is it ok if I wait until the release or are you saving by pre-ordering?

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Davetucson

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 1:14 pm

Amy wrote:
I guess when I first heard about this coming out I figured it would be really expensive.  The fact that it's like $17 or $18 at Walmart is just a no-brainer to me...I need to own seasons 1 and 2 anyway, which are my favorite seasons.  Dave, pre-order prices aren't any cheaper than the regular price, right?  Is it ok if I wait until the release or are you saving by pre-ordering?

I don't think you save anything by doing a preorder, but am really not sure if they will jack up the price after release. I do know this, they do not charge you until it is shipped......................

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 1:28 pm

Davetucson wrote:
I do know this, they do not charge you until it is shipped.

Really?! Ok, I'm going to go ahead and do this then. Thanks Dave! Thumbsup 

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539
Mood : DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 3 Cloud910

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 11:05 am

Season 2 to be released in May.

Season 2

DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 3 MarilynKeeper DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 3 Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665
Mood : DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 3 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 2:37 pm

I am getting more excited by the minute  grinsmiley 

DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 3 Horses10
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 3:25 pm

ME TOO!   When I kill over my poor kids will be knee deep in LH stuff.   I only hope there is a grandchild along the way (YEARS from now) that will enjoy it as I have.

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665
Mood : DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 3 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 11:15 am

The announcement for Season 2 is here!  Release date: May 6, 2014

DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 3 51MMuS0F0iL

Link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ISZNCKE/ref=pe_339080_113776610_em_sim_10_ti

I'm happy!  The only little thing is that the picture they used looks like it's from Season 3, not season 2... oh well

DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 3 Horses10
Back to top Go down
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Davetucson

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 9:43 am

I'm going to slowly replace all nine seasons as they come out so Sandy doesn't know I'm doing it........otherwise she will think I'm crazy.......I probably am. but who cares! It's the extra scenes that I'm interested in.......can't wait!

Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 7:56 am

maybe you can buy them but hide some of them in some place she wouldn't look.

Back to top Go down
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Davetucson

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 8:07 am

sweetkrissy2011 wrote:

Thanks for the advice Krissy, but when you are married for forty five years, trust me, there's no place to hide!
 Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing 

Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 10:38 am

Davetucson wrote:
sweetkrissy2011 wrote:

Thanks for the advice Krissy, but when you are married for forty five years, trust me, there's no place to hide!
 Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing 

Yeah I guess that would be true. lol.

Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 4:14 pm

I have found that true just after 23 years too. Clay has finally come to the understanding that ALL Little House "stuff" is needed for my well being. ha!

Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 6:24 pm

Aww. I'M the same why when it comes to RTA/AOGG stuff I need it. lol

Back to top Go down
Chris40
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

Number of posts : 71

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 7:45 am

I ordered the Blu Ray this week. I can't wait to get it next week!! I know what scene I will be looking for in Lord is my Shepherd that was on YouTube in French I want to know what they say in those 10 extra seconds.
Back to top Go down
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Davetucson

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 9:33 am

Chris40 wrote:
I ordered the Blu Ray this week. I can't wait to get it next week!! I know what scene I will be looking for in Lord is my Shepherd that was on YouTube in French I want to know what they say in those 10 extra seconds.

We will all have to compare notes after watching......going to be fun!

Back to top Go down
Toby
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
Toby

Number of posts : 239

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 3:45 pm

Back to top Go down
https://littlehousebluray.wordpress.com/
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 5:35 pm

You all make the DVDS sound really good. Smile 

Back to top Go down
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Davetucson

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 5:52 pm

Screenshot of Nellie and Willie in Blu Ray.........Looks Like It Was Shot Last Week!
DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 3 Nellie10
DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 3 Laura_12

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP
Page 3 of 31Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 31  Next