Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP

Go down 
+25
MikeInFla
jes9
Charles Angles
Savannah
LauraIngallsfan
Cetacea
julmer70
Rob
littlehouselover
Rhonda
lauraingalls79
Toby
JW
Gin
Shell
LIWnut
Chris40
MissOleson
Amy
Muriel88
Lori
Krissy
carolineingalls
Davetucson
Carol
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 27 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
LauraIngallsfan
"Psalm 73"
DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 24 MatthewRank
LauraIngallsfan

Number of posts : 9265
Mood : DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 24 Happy010

DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 24 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 1:00 pm

I just ordered season 4 remastered... I got it used from an amazon seller because amazon isn't selling season 4 new right now. But the seller is in Ohio, so I am hoping that it comes quickly! Mail2

“I am beginning to learn that it is the sweet, simple things of life which are the real ones after all.”  - Laura Ingalls Wilder

DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 24 Laurai10
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/mylittlehouselibrary/
LauraIngallsfan
"Psalm 73"
LauraIngallsfan

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 24 EmptyFri May 22, 2015 11:38 pm

I just placed another order for seasons 2 and 3, and pre-ordered season 6! Bliss wootwoot

“I am beginning to learn that it is the sweet, simple things of life which are the real ones after all.”  - Laura Ingalls Wilder

Back to top Go down
Toby
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
Toby

Number of posts : 239

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 24 EmptySat May 23, 2015 8:40 am

LauraIngallsfan wrote:
I just placed another order for seasons 2 and 3, and pre-ordered season 6! Bliss wootwoot

If I remember correctly, this catches you up on all the remastered seasons that have been released. I don't know why they aren't selling the season 4 DVD at the moment, but it's good you were able to get it from another seller. They must have received a few customer complaints about something. A few could have got sent out with a missing disc or it could be something minor. When I bought the season 4 Blu-ray, one of the tabs was broke off and the case wouldn't shut tightly, but I ended up taking a partial credit instead of exchanging it since I had already used the digital code. Of course they are still selling the season 4 Blu-ray, so the issue with the DVD is probably something else.
Back to top Go down
https://littlehousebluray.wordpress.com/
LauraIngallsfan
"Psalm 73"
LauraIngallsfan

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 24 EmptySat May 23, 2015 8:57 am

Yes, that catches me up to all the seasons that have been remastered. I can't wait to see them all in the better quality... I have been watching some from season 7 and it makes the remastered versions even better! Even the difference in sound quality is amazing!

Back to top Go down
LauraIngallsfan
"Psalm 73"
LauraIngallsfan

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 24 EmptyWed May 27, 2015 12:15 pm

Tracking info says season 4 is out for delivery today! Cheer

Seasons 2 and 3 should come tomorrow. I'm really excited!

Back to top Go down
Shell
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner
Shell

Number of posts : 1353
Mood : DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 24 Purple2

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 24 EmptyWed May 27, 2015 6:53 pm

Today, I watched Fagin, Harriet's Happenings and the Wedding. I love seeing the missing scenes that is not shown on TV. I love the ending to Fagin when Laura refers to Albert as her brother. Smile
Back to top Go down
LauraIngallsfan
"Psalm 73"
LauraIngallsfan

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 24 EmptyWed May 27, 2015 7:52 pm

Well, I got season 4 today, but it came in acceptable condition rather than the "Used - Very Good" it was listed as! The case is cracked, one of the inserts that holds the two DVDs is completely broken off, and the last disc is scratched... I am taking it up with the seller for a refund. If I wanted it in that condition, I would have bought the "Used - Acceptable" one and paid less!

Last edited by LauraIngallsfan on Wed May 27, 2015 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shell
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner
Shell

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 24 EmptyWed May 27, 2015 9:23 pm

I am so sorry to hear that LauraIngallsfan. I hope the dealer agrees to give you a refund.
Back to top Go down
LauraIngallsfan
"Psalm 73"
LauraIngallsfan

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 24 EmptyWed May 27, 2015 9:59 pm

Thanks Shell! They will probably respond tomorrow.

Back to top Go down
Shell
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner
Shell

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 24 EmptyThu May 28, 2015 4:31 pm

You're welcome, LauraIngallsfan. I hope the seller responded to your request.
Back to top Go down
LauraIngallsfan
"Psalm 73"
LauraIngallsfan

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 24 EmptyThu May 28, 2015 5:17 pm

They are sending another DVD set, and when it comes, they are going to pay for me to send the damaged one back. Works for me! Thumbsup

Back to top Go down
Charles Angles
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
Charles Angles

Number of posts : 39

PostSubject: Do you think Lionsgate will make blu-rays of the 3 movies ?   DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 24 EmptySat May 30, 2015 5:56 am

It would be nice.....maybe a special features disk within the season 9 ?
Back to top Go down
LauraIngallsfan
"Psalm 73"
LauraIngallsfan

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 24 EmptySat May 30, 2015 7:58 am

I am sure they will, but not as a special feature disc in season 9. I am guessing that it's going to be a separate release just like it was in the old DVDs.

Back to top Go down
Charles Angles
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
Charles Angles

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 24 EmptySat May 30, 2015 8:06 pm

Thankyou LauraIngallsfan.  You're probably right. I can barely wait for blu-ray season 6.
NOTE TO SELF: Be patient !   hehe banghead
Back to top Go down
LauraIngallsfan
"Psalm 73"
LauraIngallsfan

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 24 EmptySat May 30, 2015 9:02 pm

Did you pre-order it yet? I have my copy of season 6 pre-ordered through amazon.

Back to top Go down
Charles Angles
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
Charles Angles

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 24 EmptySat May 30, 2015 10:28 pm

Yep, sure did.   That was the first thing I've ever PRE-ordered on Amazon. I was afraid the demand would be high.....and they would temporarily run out.  It's like being in the mercantile...and can't wait to grab some of that delicious candy. Charles told his daughters in one episode....in so many words....not to be jealous of Nellie and Willie....in reference to the candy....for their teeth would be rotting out in a few years. I guess I better apply that same principle with Little House.....and hopefully my eyes won't fall out !    hehehe  OhMy
Back to top Go down
Shell
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner
Shell

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 24 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 10:38 am

I sometimes get inpatient waiting for a movie or TV coming out on DVD.
Back to top Go down
Charles Angles
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
Charles Angles

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 24 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 2:08 am

I guess  impatient is the simplest way to describe the situation.  I feel somewhat greedy in that I already have the complete series and movies on dvd.  I'm probably like the Mel Gibson's character in Conspiracy Theory....where every chance he gets.....he picks up a copy of the book " Catcher in the Rye".  grinsmiley   But, I'd like to think that I want the blu-rays for the following reason: Because I'm secretly hoping the  blu-ray episodes will be so real.....that the Ingalls will invite me over for supper some evening !    hehehe    ROTFL
Back to top Go down
Shell
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner
Shell

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 24 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 3:51 pm

I'm going to pre-order season 6 this weekend. I can hardly wait to see the missing scenes. I need to finish watching season 5.
Back to top Go down
LauraIngallsfan
"Psalm 73"
LauraIngallsfan

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 24 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 8:15 am

I can't wait now.... less than a week before season 6 is released! wootwoot

Back to top Go down
Shell
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner
Shell

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 24 EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 10:12 am

I just pre-ordered season 6. I can hardly wait until it ships and arrives. I will be finishing up with season 5 this weekened. Smile
Back to top Go down
LauraIngallsfan
"Psalm 73"
LauraIngallsfan

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 24 EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 10:53 pm

That is great Shell, I can't wait for my copy to come! Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup

Back to top Go down
Shell
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner
Shell

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 24 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 7:02 pm

Cheer Bliss So excited. I just got an e-mail saying season 6 has shipped. I ordered mine from Target. I will probably get it by Thursday. I have The Enchanted Cottage, Someone Please Love Me, Mortal Mission and The Odysey left to watch. I'm so ready to see the missing scenes from season 6. Smile I wasn't expecting it to ship until Tuesday.
Back to top Go down
Shell
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner
Shell

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 24 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 7:04 pm

LauraIngallsfan wrote:
That is great Shell, I can't wait for my copy to come! Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup
Thank you, LauraIngallsfan.
Back to top Go down
LauraIngallsfan
"Psalm 73"
LauraIngallsfan

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 24 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 8:30 pm

You are welcome... But how can it ship already??? Amazon says that it is not released until Tuesday!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP
Page 24 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 27 ... 31  Next