Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Peanut Butter Fudge

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Davetucson

Number of posts : 9374
Mood : Peanut Butter Fudge Bokmal10

Peanut Butter Fudge Empty
PostSubject: Peanut Butter Fudge   Peanut Butter Fudge EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 3:21 pm

Peanut Butter Fudge Fudge10

Ingredients

1/4 lb butter, softened 8 ounces cream cheese, softened 2 lbs confectioners' sugar 1 1/2 cups peanut butter 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla 1/2 teaspoon salt 20 -23 ounces milk chocolate chips, for milk chocolate (almost 1 lg. bag) or 20 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips, for dark chocolate ( almost 1 lg. bag)

Directions

Mix the butter and cream cheese together. (I put mine in the microwave for 40 secs. to soften), then cream together.
Add the confectionary sugar about 1 cup at a time, and mix well. (I use my hands to mix it all in).
Add the peanut butter, vanilla, and salt, and mix until well-blended. (I use my hands to mix it all in).
Place the mixture in the refrigerator to chill for at least 1 hours (I stick the bowl in the freezer for about 1/2 hr., to harden the dough.
Form the peanut butter mixture into egg shapes, then refrigerate again for at least 1 hour (Again, I put them in the freezer instead of the fridge).
Melt the chocolate in a microwave oven or in a double boiler. (I had better results using a double boiler, because the steaming water helps the chips to stay creamy longer).

"Albert, do you REALLY think you are old enough to know what love is?"
"I must be Pa. I love you, I have for a long time."
Back to top Go down

Peanut Butter Fudge
Page 1 of 1