HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  Log in  

Share | 

Feds Charge Wrestler Benoit's Doctor

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
charles ingalls
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 2009
Mood :

PostSubject: Feds Charge Wrestler Benoit's Doctor   Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:18 pm

this come from local news
we now know why chris did what he did
http://www.wlwt.com/entertainment/13606869/detail.html

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toby
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

Number of posts : 236

PostSubject: Re: Feds Charge Wrestler Benoit's Doctor   Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:20 pm

I read another story that said "Dr. Astin has been identified as prescrbing on average a 10-month supply of anabolic steroids to Mr. Benoit every 3 to 4 weeks from May 4, 2006 to May 9, 2007." I almost think he should be charged as an accessory to murder or attempted murder on Chris Benoit for prescribing that amount of drugs to him. WWE really needs to crack down on drugs and have a zero tolerance policy, instead of the current policy where you don't fail if you are on a small amount, or you don't fail if you have a prescription.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://littlehousebluray.wordpress.com
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird

Number of posts : 4117
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Feds Charge Wrestler Benoit's Doctor   Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:22 pm

:agree:

"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Feds Charge Wrestler Benoit's Doctor   Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:59 am

Well good for the prosecution in my opinion there are to many doctors out there that prescribe medicine like that to readily and then look what happens. They need to make stricter laws about drs prescribing pain medicine unless it's absolutely necessary. But that's just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feds Charge Wrestler Benoit's Doctor   Today at 4:45 pm

Back to top Go down

Feds Charge Wrestler Benoit's Doctor
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1