Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

julmer70-Comings and Goings

Go down 
+13
Krissy
Teresa
Rob
Davetucson
Kamberley
HarrisonCrosby4387
Kristina
Alice Garvey
Vanesa
Shell
bethandmanly
Savannah
julmer70
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
julmer70
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
julmer70

Number of posts : 3301
Mood : julmer70-Comings and Goings Happy010

julmer70-Comings and Goings Empty
PostSubject: julmer70-Comings and Goings   julmer70-Comings and Goings EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 2:51 pm

I know I haven't been on here that much.  I've had some issues, but I'm doing better now.  I was feeling a little down...well, actually,  A LOT.  Too much personal stuff going on.  I'm also having a really hard time with people lately.  What has this world come to?  Why are people so MEAN?

Not all people of course, but lately, that seems to be all I'm running into.  That's why I figured, what better place to come to than here?  Smile At least this board gives me some kind of hope, that there is some good in people left after all.  

A sad, sad, world we live in!  

Anyway, hope you're all doing well; I will check in here more often!  I still have a whole lot of catching up to do!  

Much love and hugs to all!  Hope you're all doing well!  (If you all can keep me in your prayers too...I would appreciate that so much)!  Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
julmer70-Comings and Goings Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54423

PostSubject: Re: julmer70-Comings and Goings   julmer70-Comings and Goings EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 3:06 pm

julmer70-Comings and Goings 133498 Good to see you, Jules! I'm sorry that things have been difficult for you. I hope that things look up soon. And you bet - I'd be glad to say a prayer for you.julmer70-Comings and Goings 70708
Back to top Go down
julmer70
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
julmer70

PostSubject: Re: julmer70-Comings and Goings   julmer70-Comings and Goings EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 3:10 pm

Thank you Lisa! LoveSite
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : julmer70-Comings and Goings Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: julmer70-Comings and Goings   julmer70-Comings and Goings EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 3:43 pm

Glad you find this a great place to be. The moderators work to keep it that way. Praying things improve for you soon.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
julmer70
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
julmer70

PostSubject: Re: julmer70-Comings and Goings   julmer70-Comings and Goings EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 3:48 pm

Thank you so much, Cheryl! Smile
Back to top Go down
julmer70
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
julmer70

PostSubject: Re: julmer70-Comings and Goings   julmer70-Comings and Goings EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 4:01 pm

Oh wow, Joel Osteen just tweeted this...exactly what I needed to hear:

Joel Osteen ‏@JoelOsteen
No matter what life deals our way, our attitude should be, “I’m hurting but I’m still here.”

Back to top Go down
Shell
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner
Shell

Number of posts : 1353
Mood : julmer70-Comings and Goings Purple2

PostSubject: Re: julmer70-Comings and Goings   julmer70-Comings and Goings EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 7:48 pm

Sorry you have been dealing with some issues, Jules. Prayers to you and I hope things get better for you.
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136

PostSubject: Re: julmer70-Comings and Goings   julmer70-Comings and Goings EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 11:26 pm

Praying for you, Jules. I know which kind of issues are you dealing with. Sometimes I feel the same than you, but here, there's plenty of great people to chat and discuss interesting topics. Coming here is like findinf an oasis in the middle of a desert. Smile

Vanesa.

julmer70-Comings and Goings Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
julmer70
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
julmer70

PostSubject: Re: julmer70-Comings and Goings   julmer70-Comings and Goings EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 12:31 am

Thank you so much, everyone! I know in a few days, I'll be doing this: stars

Whoever tries to get on my nerves, will get THIS: BatHit

I don't know what I would do without my faith, or my sense of humor. Two VERY important things one must have!
Back to top Go down
Alice Garvey
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
Alice Garvey

Number of posts : 67
Mood : julmer70-Comings and Goings Pbucket

PostSubject: Re: julmer70-Comings and Goings   julmer70-Comings and Goings EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 1:29 am

sorry about your troubles julmer Blue Hopefully things are better now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: julmer70-Comings and Goings   julmer70-Comings and Goings EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 3:32 pm

sorry about that julmer :( must be something in the air I have also been down and out. I think I am still in truma over all of the mess on the other board. I was insulted so much that I almost had a breakdown over it. I know what you mean about people. They are just jerks and don't give a hoot about nobody but themselves
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136

PostSubject: Re: julmer70-Comings and Goings   julmer70-Comings and Goings EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 12:00 am

Don't pay attention to those jerks, Julmer- I'd be dealing with them in other boards and believe me that I pity them a lot. They are just little people... Smiley Hug

Vanesa.

julmer70-Comings and Goings Vanesa10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: julmer70-Comings and Goings   julmer70-Comings and Goings EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 12:41 am

the imbd board is where I had all of my problems. I hate that board! all flooded with trolls and bullies now that like to control and insult people
Back to top Go down
julmer70
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
julmer70

PostSubject: Re: julmer70-Comings and Goings   julmer70-Comings and Goings EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 1:02 am

My problem really isn't with the boards...at least not anymore (haven't been on imdb for months now). My issue is with people I actually know...and Facebook seems to be where they love to gang up on me!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: julmer70-Comings and Goings   julmer70-Comings and Goings EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 8:20 am

Thats why i canceled my FB account. Its all about who can post the best and most pictures, went on the best vactions etc. Fb was a waste of my time!
Back to top Go down
Kristina
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Kristina

Number of posts : 7855

PostSubject: Re: julmer70-Comings and Goings   julmer70-Comings and Goings EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 7:38 am

good to see you here! Wave I'll keep you in my thoughts, I hope things start to look up for you! I know exactly what you mean, I enjoy coming on here too because everyone is always so kind yes
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : julmer70-Comings and Goings Happy011

PostSubject: Re: julmer70-Comings and Goings   julmer70-Comings and Goings EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 6:40 pm

Aww sorry to hear of some bad dealings. Stay strong and don't worry about them. Surround yourself with positive people and get rid of the negative ones in your life. It was very sweet what you said about us on this forum. You are so right. julmer70-Comings and Goings 811339

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Kamberley
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
Kamberley

Number of posts : 628
Mood : julmer70-Comings and Goings Indiff10

PostSubject: Re: julmer70-Comings and Goings   julmer70-Comings and Goings EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 7:43 am

julmer70 wrote:
My problem really isn't with the boards...at least not anymore (haven't been on imdb for months now). My issue is with people I actually know...and Facebook seems to be where they love to gang up on me!

So sorry to see this Jules! Just block them. I hope you are feeling much more stars than Rain

Smiley Hug
Back to top Go down
julmer70
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
julmer70

PostSubject: Offline for a week!   julmer70-Comings and Goings EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 9:14 am

Hi everyone! Just letting you guys know I probably won't be in here for about a week. My best friend is visiting from Ohio and she will be arriving tonight, so I'll be pretty busy. I'll be playing both tour guide and tourist this week! I hope you all have a fantastic long weekend as well as a great week!

To a certain two...play nice! They know who they are! HeeHee 
Back to top Go down
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Davetucson

Number of posts : 9374

PostSubject: Re: julmer70-Comings and Goings   julmer70-Comings and Goings EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 11:11 am

julmer70-Comings and Goings Rob_da11

"Albert, do you REALLY think you are old enough to know what love is?"
"I must be Pa. I love you, I have for a long time."

Last edited by Davetucson on Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
julmer70
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
julmer70

PostSubject: Re: julmer70-Comings and Goings   julmer70-Comings and Goings EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 11:30 am

ROTFL laugh3 
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62606
Mood : julmer70-Comings and Goings Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: julmer70-Comings and Goings   julmer70-Comings and Goings EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 12:20 pm

greenS 

See you, Jules!
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286

PostSubject: Re: julmer70-Comings and Goings   julmer70-Comings and Goings EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 5:28 pm

Have a great week with your best friend!!

julmer70-Comings and Goings TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
julmer70-Comings and Goings Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54423

PostSubject: Re: julmer70-Comings and Goings   julmer70-Comings and Goings EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 7:49 pm

Have fun, Jules!
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600

PostSubject: Re: julmer70-Comings and Goings   julmer70-Comings and Goings EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 12:14 am

Have fun with your friend.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: julmer70-Comings and Goings   julmer70-Comings and Goings Empty

Back to top Go down

julmer70-Comings and Goings
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next