Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sally pots VS Nellie olsen.

Go down 
2 posters

Sally Pots
Sally pots VS Nellie olsen. Vote_lcap0%Sally pots VS Nellie olsen. Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Nellie olsen.
Sally pots VS Nellie olsen. Vote_lcap0%Sally pots VS Nellie olsen. Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Both mean
Sally pots VS Nellie olsen. Vote_lcap100%Sally pots VS Nellie olsen. Vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45732
Mood : Sally pots VS Nellie olsen. Headac10

Sally pots VS Nellie olsen. Empty
PostSubject: Sally pots VS Nellie olsen.   Sally pots VS Nellie olsen. EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 4:00 pm

On RTA Sally pots was kind of like Nellie but Sally I find was mean with words. Her mother was a gossip, She wasn't near mean sprit like MRS OLSEN? You agree. I do think MRS Olsen and MRS pots might have made good friends. LOL

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Sally pots VS Nellie olsen. Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54425
Mood : Sally pots VS Nellie olsen. Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Sally pots VS Nellie olsen.   Sally pots VS Nellie olsen. EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 12:10 pm

Laughing  What a great comparison, Krissy! Did you know that the girl who played Sally was the first choice to play Felicity? The actress had other obligations that conflicted with filming Avonlea, though, so they chose Gema instead.

Actually, Sally AND Felicity were pretty mean in the first couple of seasons. I never understood why Alec & Janet stood for her behavior. And they'd have probably been pretty good friends with Nellie. HeeHee

Mrs. Potts cracks me up. She's so hilarious - and YEP! She and Harriet are definitely birds of a feather!
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45732
Mood : Sally pots VS Nellie olsen. Headac10

PostSubject: Re: Sally pots VS Nellie olsen.   Sally pots VS Nellie olsen. EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 2:24 pm

Lisa wrote:
Laughing  What a great comparison, Krissy! Did you know that the girl who played Sally was the first choice to play Felicity? The actress had other obligations that conflicted with filming Avonlea, though, so they chose Gema instead.

Actually, Sally AND Felicity were pretty mean in the first couple of seasons. I never understood why Alec & Janet stood for her behavior. And they'd have probably been pretty good friends with Nellie. HeeHee 

Mrs. Potts cracks me up. She's so hilarious - and YEP! She and Harriet are definitely birds of a feather!

I didn't know that. Smile That is very true. She was kind of like a snob. She always acted like she was better then other people. She was meaner in the books. The right words is high & mighty, Mrs. Pots was very funny. Yes Mrs.pots and mrs. Olsen would have been best friends. lol

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sally pots VS Nellie olsen.   Sally pots VS Nellie olsen. Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1