Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Your Personality Type

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Julia

Number of posts : 1871
Mood : Your Personality Type Cloud910

Your Personality Type Empty
PostSubject: Your Personality Type   Your Personality Type EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 4:39 pm

Lately, my family & I have been studying our personalities in detail thanks to a test we took & a very detailed description on each of our personalities. It is AMAZING! Once I found out my personality type, I went to read about it & in all the aspects. Overall, relationships, career possibilities, & personal growth (which is learning your strengths & weaknesses that tend to come with your type). IT NAILED ME. I was shocked.

I thought I'd share the test website with all of you, along with the other website that tells you in detail. It is worth taking.  Smile 

Test: http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp

About Your Type: http://www.personalitypage.com/html/portraits.html

I am an ISFJ, which is titled "The Nurterer". My Mom is a ENFJ, & my Dad is a INFJ, which only 1% of people happen to be, so that might explain his unique-ness.  HeeHee 

"The beauty of a woman is incredibly radiant when she finds her identity, her confidence, & her hope in Christ alone. "  

Your Personality Type JuliaKeeper
Back to top Go down
alexczarn
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 22999
Mood : Your Personality Type Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Your Personality Type   Your Personality Type EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 6:07 am

Apparently ISFP - The Artists...

Your Personality Type Alexke11
Back to top Go down
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Julia

PostSubject: Re: Your Personality Type   Your Personality Type EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 3:50 pm

alexczarn wrote:
Apparently ISFP - The Artists...

That's awesome!  Smile  You are the first person I know that has taken the test & has come out with that result.  Smile 

"The beauty of a woman is incredibly radiant when she finds her identity, her confidence, & her hope in Christ alone. "  

Back to top Go down
Debbie
Mom Of 2 Kitties
Mom Of 2 Kitties

Number of posts : 3822
Mood : Your Personality Type Xmassm4

PostSubject: Re: Your Personality Type   Your Personality Type EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 8:31 am

INFJ - The Protectors
Back to top Go down
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Julia

PostSubject: Re: Your Personality Type   Your Personality Type EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:03 am

Debbie wrote:
INFJ - The Protectors

That's great! You are a very special person since you fall into the 1%.  grinsmiley 

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Personality Type   Your Personality Type Empty

Back to top Go down

Your Personality Type
Page 1 of 1