Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Little House Cast Reunion

Go down 
+16
littlehouselover
easyt72000
julmer70
Savannah
Teresa
Rob
Amy
MissOleson
Gin
Davetucson
LIWnut
Misti
LHDaisy
Rhonda
HarrisonCrosby4387
Carol
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665
Mood : Little House Cast Reunion Happy010

Little House Cast Reunion Empty
PostSubject: LHOTP Cast Reunion in Nebraska, June 16 & 17th   Little House Cast Reunion EmptyTue Jun 05, 2007 6:17 pm

Go to the site below and click on Saturday, June 16 @ 1:30 P.M. Thumbsup

http://www.nps.gov/home/planyourvisit/homesteaddaysevents.htm

Little House Cast Reunion Lhptv

Little House on the Prairie Cast Members to Visit During Homestead Days

On June 16 & 17, several cast members from the television series “Little House on the Prairie” will discuss their experiences on the set with the general public as well as one of the writers for the show Vince Gutierrez. Mr. Gutierrez was one of the writers who was trained and mentored by Michael Landon. He will talk about the vision they had for their stories. The cast members will answer questions from the general public during their program. They will talk about the challenges and the fun times they had stepping back in time to portray 19th Century people. The show was based on the books written by Laura Ingalls Wilder. These books share the challenges and successes of her family as they homesteaded when she was a child as well as the experiences of her and her husband as they homesteaded.

Watch this site for more information on which cast members will be coming.

=================

Does anyone know what cast members are going to be there? :think:

Little House Cast Reunion Horses10
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : Little House Cast Reunion Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Little House Cast Reunion   Little House Cast Reunion EmptyWed Jun 06, 2007 11:18 am

One or both Greenbush twins, Dean Butler, Alison Arngrim, Charlotte Stewart, Karen Grassle, and I cannot remember if anyone else is going.

Beckie

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21163
Mood : Little House Cast Reunion Purple2

PostSubject: Re: Little House Cast Reunion   Little House Cast Reunion EmptyFri Jun 08, 2007 7:43 am

You can add John Jr. and Carl Sanderson to the list.....Yep, Radames Pera and Brian Part will be meeting for the first time in public at that Nebraska Reunion. They saw each other a few years back at a private cast get together.........For all of you planning to make this trip....ENJOY!!! And...........take lots of pictures......LORRIE!!! grinsmiley

Little House Cast Reunion Rhonda10Little House Cast Reunion Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
LHDaisy
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
LHDaisy

Number of posts : 277

PostSubject: Re: Little House Cast Reunion   Little House Cast Reunion EmptySun Jun 10, 2007 10:14 am

For those of you who are going HAVE FUN!!!!! :woohooo: And YES please make PICTURES!! happy1

Little House Cast Reunion DaisyKeeper

Carrie Ingalls: 'Happy Birthday Baby Jesus'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Little House Cast Reunion   Little House Cast Reunion EmptyMon Jun 18, 2007 11:19 pm

ohhh sooo close but soo far away, I wish I could ahve gone, that would have been soo fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Little House Cast Reunion   Little House Cast Reunion EmptyTue Aug 28, 2007 11:50 pm

I wish they would come closer to the rest of us.
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112

PostSubject: Re: Little House Cast Reunion   Little House Cast Reunion EmptyWed Aug 29, 2007 12:20 am

Rhonda wrote:
You can add John Jr. and Carl Sanderson to the list.....Yep, Radames Pera and Brian Part will be meeting for the first time in public at that Nebraska Reunion. They saw each other a few years back at a private cast get together.........For all of you planning to make this trip....ENJOY!!! And...........take lots of pictures......LORRIE!!! grinsmiley

That is cool, that they are joining in the fun. I wonder if MSAS ever decided to attend, if it would be akward, her being around Radames?

I wish more of the others would show up to the reunions; Melissa 1 & 2, Jonathan, Patrick, "Scottie" (Katherine), etc. I know that Alison Balsom (sp wrong, I'm sure!) showed up to one. It would be great to see her back, again. And the "Grace" twins.

What would be really great would be to have Jenn Landon there. She is so great on ATWT, she could do a tribute to her dad, since she thanks him whenever she wins her daytime emmy awards.

Little House Cast Reunion HummerLittle House Cast Reunion MistiKeeperLittle House Cast Reunion Bookclub5Little House Cast Reunion Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
Proverbs 3:5-6
Proverbs 3:5-6
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539
Mood : Little House Cast Reunion Cloud910

PostSubject: Little House Cast Reunion   Little House Cast Reunion EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 3:27 pm

If you haven't got your tickets yet, here is the info that you need to have.  I am going and it would be AWESOME to meet some of my prairie friends there.

Little House Cast Reunion MarilynKeeper Little House Cast Reunion Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665

PostSubject: Re: Little House Cast Reunion   Little House Cast Reunion EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 6:31 pm

I wish it could be in the 'fake' walnut grove in california... THEN I could attend! lol

Little House Cast Reunion Horses10
Back to top Go down
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Davetucson

Number of posts : 9374
Mood : Little House Cast Reunion Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Little House Cast Reunion   Little House Cast Reunion EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 8:55 am

Carol wrote:
I wish it could be in the 'fake' walnut grove in california... THEN I could attend! lol
Well Carol,
They were going to have it there, but the place isn't quite what it used to be!
Little House Cast Reunion Walnut10

"Albert, do you REALLY think you are old enough to know what love is?"
"I must be Pa. I love you, I have for a long time."
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920
Mood : Little House Cast Reunion Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Little House Cast Reunion   Little House Cast Reunion EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 10:09 am

I want to go still so bad, but I will have to wait.
MAYBE I can make the 50th.

Little House Cast Reunion Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
MissOleson
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
MissOleson

Number of posts : 895
Mood : Little House Cast Reunion Indiff10

PostSubject: Re: Little House Cast Reunion   Little House Cast Reunion EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 2:28 pm

I really was considering going. But then when I found out that a bunch of the same people were going to Green Bay, I figured that I would just go there because it was more convenient. To go to Walnut Grove would be more like a "vacation" but convenience overpowered that.  Smile 

Who's going to do the cooking?!?!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417

PostSubject: Today show LH cast reunion!   Little House Cast Reunion EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 8:21 pm

Doesn't look like anyone has posted about this yet...

Thank goodness for youtube because I won't be able to watch this 'live'!

http://www.today.com/entertainment/today-host-little-house-prairie-reunion-2D79595300?cid=social_20140429_10853804

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62609
Mood : Little House Cast Reunion Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Little House Cast Reunion   Little House Cast Reunion EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 8:29 pm

Thanks for that, Amy! I wonder what the "big news" is that the article mentions.
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Little House Cast Reunion   Little House Cast Reunion EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 8:35 pm

I know, me too. I'm thinking it's maybe just about the reunions they're doing this summer? scratchead  But any 'fan' already knows about that. Maybe they'll be talking about the new movie in the making?

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Little House Cast Reunion   Little House Cast Reunion EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 7:30 am

My friend just said she's watching Today and there hasn't been a single promo for this reunion yet. I think it's going to be on with Kathie Lee and Hoda, but still. So maybe it's next Wednesday? But that's not how the interview makes it sound.

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Little House Cast Reunion   Little House Cast Reunion EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 7:42 am

Scratch that---it's coming up soon!  I have my dad recording it for me!

*edit*---nope, I was right---it's coming on during Kathie Lee & Hoda!

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286

PostSubject: Re: Little House Cast Reunion   Little House Cast Reunion EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 8:54 am

About to come on after commercial break!!!!

Well, they showed them for a few seconds and then broke to commercial again. Some lucky fans had backstage passes to meet them. It was hard to see, but there are a lot of cast members there! Probably won't be back on with them until later.

Little House Cast Reunion TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Little House Cast Reunion   Little House Cast Reunion EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 9:16 am

My friend said that Matt L. is with the cast! Applause 

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Davetucson

Number of posts : 9374
Mood : Little House Cast Reunion Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Little House Cast Reunion   Little House Cast Reunion EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 9:28 am

They ALL look great!
Little House Cast Reunion Unname12

"Albert, do you REALLY think you are old enough to know what love is?"
"I must be Pa. I love you, I have for a long time."
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Little House Cast Reunion   Little House Cast Reunion EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 9:37 am

I saw them briefly and it's Nellie, Carrie, Almanzo, Laura, Ma, Albert and Mary. That's awesome!! The only one I'm stumped with was the guy next to Nellie in Dave's pic. Who is that?? That's not Willie is it?

Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Little House Cast Reunion Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54425

PostSubject: Re: Little House Cast Reunion   Little House Cast Reunion EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 9:40 am

That's Michael Landon, Jr.
Back to top Go down
julmer70
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
julmer70

Number of posts : 3301

PostSubject: Re: Little House Cast Reunion   Little House Cast Reunion EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 9:45 am

I'm dying to go home and watch this already! I'm stuck at WORK! Ugh....
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Little House Cast Reunion   Little House Cast Reunion EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 9:46 am

Ohhhhhh!!!!! I was stumped. I was thinking cast members. I haven't seen him for a while. Kathie Lee and Hoda coming up soon!!

Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21163
Mood : Little House Cast Reunion Purple2

PostSubject: Re: Little House Cast Reunion   Little House Cast Reunion EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 9:49 am

What time during the 4th hour does this come on? I quit watching Katie Lee and Hoda a long time ago. They got to where they were 'walking on' each others lines, talking louder to be heard over the other; like it was some kind of competition, and I just couldn't handle it anymore. If I can catch the reunion, without them, I'll be fine....might just wait till a fan posts just that segment on Youtube....  Yikes 

Little House Cast Reunion Rhonda10Little House Cast Reunion Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little House Cast Reunion   Little House Cast Reunion Empty

Back to top Go down

Little House Cast Reunion
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next