Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Little House Cast Reunion

Go down 
+16
littlehouselover
easyt72000
julmer70
Savannah
Teresa
Rob
Amy
MissOleson
Gin
Davetucson
LIWnut
Misti
LHDaisy
Rhonda
HarrisonCrosby4387
Carol
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
littlehouselover
Walnut Grove Resident
Walnut Grove Resident
littlehouselover

Number of posts : 1056

lhotp - Little House Cast Reunion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little House Cast Reunion   lhotp - Little House Cast Reunion - Page 3 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 4:52 am

Amy I agree, when I watched the other part, I felt, "Is he picking on Melissa too?" Even the hosts didn't let it go by....maybe they heard other things that were cut out? (hope not)

My big question is why after all these years they never did a TV reunion, even with some gone. 10 years ago, many would have been still here. So many have had an hour or two, MASH, Happy Days, Cheers, MTM, Waltons, etc. They usually have it on a "old time" TV channel, although MASH I think was on the station it was on.

You can talk, reminisce, show clips, outtakes, etc. I know Michael didn't like them, but he has been gone for a while. Unless they are paid well, to get dressed up, take planes, all the planning for 10 minutes? If you aren't pushing a book, etc. seems like a lot of work for little time. Melissa G made it seem on her page, she was heading home soon after.

She talked a lot about how botox looks so bad..not sure if that was a slam for anyone there or in general...although she had plastic surgery herself.

Our little "Albert" looked so handsome...they all aged well, but he did very well. :)
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21159
Mood : lhotp - Little House Cast Reunion - Page 3 Purple2

PostSubject: Re: Little House Cast Reunion   lhotp - Little House Cast Reunion - Page 3 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 11:19 am

Here are some images of the opening evening for the "Little House on the Prairie" reunion in Tombstone (July 2005). I do not know why it says Part One, since I cannot find where they uploaded Part Two. But this was very good......I hope you like it.  Thumbsup 

The Little House on the Prairie reunion 2005 (Tombstone) 1

lhotp - Little House Cast Reunion - Page 3 Rhonda10lhotp - Little House Cast Reunion - Page 3 Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
lhotp - Little House Cast Reunion - Page 3 Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54425
Mood : lhotp - Little House Cast Reunion - Page 3 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Little House Cast Reunion   lhotp - Little House Cast Reunion - Page 3 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 12:05 pm

Davetucson wrote:
Well, at least we know about that one!
lhotp - Little House Cast Reunion - Page 3 Died10

laugh3 This made me laugh out loud.

Amy wrote:

The only damper on the whole thing was what Dean said about blind people...I wish he hadn't said that and you could tell the others were uncomfortable with it too.  We all know he is a good guy but it came off as a snarky remark and I just don't think he 'thought' before he spoke.  

yes Yes, when he said that my jaw dropped just a little and I was thinking, "Did he really just say that??" But I'm sure that you're right and that he didn't think before he spoke.

I thought everyone looked really nice. MSA looked SO beautiful. I think she looks even better now than she did in her Little House years. And, Amy - I noticed MG's braids, too. I thought that was cute.

ingallsfan2008 wrote:
I didn't get to see them on the today show, but I read an article on it and it was really neat to see the photograph of the cast members together again! It must have been pretty interesting for them to all be together again when they filmed the show so many years ago.

If you scroll up, there's a link where you can watch them on the Today Show online if you'd like.
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62609
Mood : lhotp - Little House Cast Reunion - Page 3 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Little House Cast Reunion   lhotp - Little House Cast Reunion - Page 3 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 12:51 pm

lhotp - Little House Cast Reunion - Page 3 LHOPTodayShow_zpse212d1fe
Back to top Go down
Kristina
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Kristina

Number of posts : 7855
Mood : lhotp - Little House Cast Reunion - Page 3 Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Little House Cast Reunion   lhotp - Little House Cast Reunion - Page 3 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 1:12 pm

I just watched a video with Alison Arngrim where she compared Nellie Oleson to other famous television villains... it was quite amusing. She really made Nellie sound bad!  Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Little House Cast Reunion   lhotp - Little House Cast Reunion - Page 3 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 1:24 pm

Rob wrote:
lhotp - Little House Cast Reunion - Page 3 LHOPTodayShow_zpse212d1fe

Laughing Michael Landon, Jr. almost looks like he's photo-bombing. Wink 
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286

PostSubject: Re: Little House Cast Reunion   lhotp - Little House Cast Reunion - Page 3 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 1:48 pm

Exactly, Rob! I was thinking cast member, cast member..........who IS that? Could it possibly be Willie? He DID have wavy hair back then. I wish he would come out of the woodwork and do one of these reunion get-togethers. He played a big role in the show.

lhotp - Little House Cast Reunion - Page 3 TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

PostSubject: Re: Little House Cast Reunion   lhotp - Little House Cast Reunion - Page 3 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 1:51 pm

Why isn't Melissa Gilbert in the above photo? She was there as well......hmmmmm......  scratchead 

lhotp - Little House Cast Reunion - Page 3 Rhonda10lhotp - Little House Cast Reunion - Page 3 Lauram10
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Little House Cast Reunion   lhotp - Little House Cast Reunion - Page 3 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 2:14 pm

I noticed that she wasn't in the one that Dave posted, either. Maybe she had a tight schedule, and had already left.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920
Mood : lhotp - Little House Cast Reunion - Page 3 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Little House Cast Reunion   lhotp - Little House Cast Reunion - Page 3 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 4:46 pm

She had to go rebraid her hair. Gotta look good for Tim. Then hop back on a plane to go back to Michigan.

lhotp - Little House Cast Reunion - Page 3 Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
littlehouselover
Walnut Grove Resident
Walnut Grove Resident
littlehouselover

PostSubject: Re: Little House Cast Reunion   lhotp - Little House Cast Reunion - Page 3 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 5:01 pm

I hope it wasn't MSA Melissa G was making the botox crack about, she did look very pretty. Must be a little uncomfortable to be around people that you knew trashed you in their books. But they all were nice and MSA got along with most of the cast just fine.

Melissa was absent from a lot of pictures, but she did stay in a nice suite the night before, she posted that. Except for Katherine who wouldn't make appearances, is there anyone else left? (other than Jonathan?)

Another pic showing the braid well:

https://twitter.com/MelissaEGilbert

https://twitter.com/Arngrim/status/461646872541933569/photo/1
"Albert"

Ps Nice video Rhonda..MG had a different husband then but life marches on...nice to see them in a relaxed atmosphere.
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Little House Cast Reunion   lhotp - Little House Cast Reunion - Page 3 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 6:14 pm

littlehouselover wrote:
She talked a lot about how botox looks so bad..not sure if that was a slam for anyone there or in general...although she had plastic surgery herself.

littlehouselover wrote:

I hope it wasn't MSA Melissa G was making the botox crack about, she did look very pretty. Must be a little uncomfortable to be around people that you knew trashed you in their books. But they all were nice and MSA got along with most of the cast just fine.

Did she talk about Botox a lot on her Facebook or Twitter page? I didn't hear anything in the reunion interview.
Back to top Go down
littlehouselover
Walnut Grove Resident
Walnut Grove Resident
littlehouselover

PostSubject: Re: Little House Cast Reunion   lhotp - Little House Cast Reunion - Page 3 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 7:26 pm

Yes, it was twitter, not the reunion...I just wondered. Since she moved, I noticed an anti-Hollywood kind of feeling now but she isn't the young tabloid queen anymore. I think her life now is much better and I hope she knows that.
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286

PostSubject: Re: Little House Cast Reunion   lhotp - Little House Cast Reunion - Page 3 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 7:29 pm

I just looked at her twitter page. She had just made some random comments about botox. She didn't call anyone out.

lhotp - Little House Cast Reunion - Page 3 TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
julmer70
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
julmer70

Number of posts : 3301

PostSubject: Re: Little House Cast Reunion   lhotp - Little House Cast Reunion - Page 3 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 10:33 pm

Yes Lisa, she kept talking about botox...not sure why (and I hope it has nothing to do with MSA).
Back to top Go down
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Davetucson

Number of posts : 9374

PostSubject: Re: Little House Cast Reunion   lhotp - Little House Cast Reunion - Page 3 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 11:39 pm

Even Better Than Yesterday! Matt mentions burning down the school and morphine! Funny!
http://www.myfoxny.com/Clip/10112774/39little-house-on-the-prairie39-cast#.U2MVuSfB5Js.gmail

"Albert, do you REALLY think you are old enough to know what love is?"
"I must be Pa. I love you, I have for a long time."
Back to top Go down
julmer70
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
julmer70

Number of posts : 3301

PostSubject: Re: Little House Cast Reunion   lhotp - Little House Cast Reunion - Page 3 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 6:13 am

Much better than the Today show!
Back to top Go down
littlehouselover
Walnut Grove Resident
Walnut Grove Resident
littlehouselover

PostSubject: Re: Little House Cast Reunion   lhotp - Little House Cast Reunion - Page 3 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 6:33 am

LOVED IT! Thank you for sharing. I guess MG didn't stay but I enjoyed it very much. I wonder if there are any more clips that will show up.
Back to top Go down
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Davetucson

PostSubject: Re: Little House Cast Reunion   lhotp - Little House Cast Reunion - Page 3 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 9:09 am

lhotp - Little House Cast Reunion - Page 3 Charlo11

Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

PostSubject: Re: Little House Cast Reunion   lhotp - Little House Cast Reunion - Page 3 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 9:41 am

^^ That picture has Charlotte Stewart in it, yet she wasn't in the segment on the Today Show. MG's hair is the same, so I wonder when this was done.....  scratchead 

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : lhotp - Little House Cast Reunion - Page 3 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Little House Cast Reunion   lhotp - Little House Cast Reunion - Page 3 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 3:35 pm

littlehouselover wrote:
Yes, it was twitter, not the reunion...I just wondered. Since she moved, I noticed an anti-Hollywood kind of feeling now but she isn't the young tabloid queen anymore. I think her life now is much better and I hope she knows that.

Yes, she's definitely mellowed and become more down to earth, but frankly I saw that happening even before she got to Michigan.  She seemed to have been pulling away from Hollywood some time ago and has just been 'done'.  But I agree that she even seems more 'non-Hollywood' now than ever.

Davetucson wrote:
Even Better Than Yesterday! Matt mentions burning down the school and morphine! Funny!
http://www.myfoxny.com/Clip/10112774/39little-house-on-the-prairie39-cast#.U2MVuSfB5Js.gmail

Oh my gosh, I loved that!!  I loved that these hosts (especially 'pa', lol) actually were fans and knew little things about the show like that!  Very cool.  That was so funny when Matt said that!!! Laughing  But darn it, the video cuts him off at one point!  And it cuts off at the end too.  Any way of finding the other segment of this?

Rhonda wrote:
^^ That picture has Charlotte Stewart in it, yet she wasn't in the segment on the Today Show.  MG's hair is the same, so I wonder when this was done.....  scratchead 

I am SOOOOOO confused!!! Yikes

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
littlehouselover
Walnut Grove Resident
Walnut Grove Resident
littlehouselover

PostSubject: Re: Little House Cast Reunion   lhotp - Little House Cast Reunion - Page 3 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 5:02 pm

Alison mentioned a "truce" there...I don't know how MSA could stand seeing MG after she again recently trashed her with talk of her pushing her off a wagon. I don't think she even mentioned that in her book...and of course as a parent, I think, if true, what led up to that?" Michael would hate all that nastiness but they know he can't say anything.

Today Alison said on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/Kressel__H/status/461916963724591104

Joked of putting "Ma: in the middle on purpose. So high school-like...I'm so surprised...it's been how long??
Back to top Go down
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Davetucson

PostSubject: Re: Little House Cast Reunion   lhotp - Little House Cast Reunion - Page 3 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 6:04 pm

I just to clear up confussion on the pic with Charlotte. She WAS in New York but did not appear before the cameras.......

Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Little House Cast Reunion   lhotp - Little House Cast Reunion - Page 3 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 6:40 pm

Oh, what a shame! We Little House fans would have LOVED to have heard from her, too!

Thank you for the information, Dave!
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: Little House Cast Reunion   lhotp - Little House Cast Reunion - Page 3 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 6:52 pm

I really enjoyed the interview. Though, I too, wished it could have been a little longer. I was also stumped about who Michael Landon, Jr. was. I kept thinking it was Almanzo's younger brother (cannot for the life of me remember the characters name), who wanted to try to get Almanzo's horse ready for a race, against Almanzo's wishes, and ended up injuring the horse. I kept wondering why they had a cast member on who was only on once.  Laughing They all looked great.

lhotp - Little House Cast Reunion - Page 3 PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little House Cast Reunion   lhotp - Little House Cast Reunion - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Little House Cast Reunion
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next