Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Easy Mini Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21171
Mood : Easy Mini Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls Purple2

Easy Mini Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls Empty
PostSubject: Easy Mini Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls   Easy Mini Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 10:28 pm

Easy Mini Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls 9d9764635b41445edd954d874974a8ae

Yield: 10 mini cinnamon rolls
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes

Mini cinnamon rolls made with pumpkin butter and cream cheese frosting! The best part? They take less than 30 minutes to make!

ingredients:
For the pumpkin cinnamon rolls:
1 can Pillsbury Crescent Recipe Creations refrigerated seamless dough sheet
1/4 cup pumpkin butter (I use Trader Joe's brand)
3 tablespoons brown sugar
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon

For the cream cheese frosting:
3 ounces cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup butter, softened
1 1/2 cups confectioner’s sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 tablespoon milk (more if you like a thin frosting)

directions:
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.

2. Unroll sheet dough into one large rectangle. Spread pumpkin butter evenly over the dough. Evenly sprinkle brown sugar and cinnamon over the pumpkin butter.

3. Starting with short side of the rectangle, roll up into a log. Using string, dental floss, or a serrated knife, cut the roll into 10 slices. Place slices, cut side down, in a greased 8 x 8 baking dish.

4. Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Let cinnamon rolls cool in pan for 5 minutes.

5. While the cinnamon rolls are cooling, make the cream cheese frosting. In a medium bowl, stir together cream cheese and butter until smooth. Whisk in the confectioner's sugar, vanilla, and milk. If the frosting is still too thick, add a little more milk and whisk until smooth.

6. Spread frosting over cinnamon rolls and serve! I always have leftover frosting, but use as much as you like:)

Note-if you can't find the Pillsbury Crescent Recipe Creations refrigerated seamless dough sheet you can use regular Pillsbury crescent rolls. Just press the dough together to form a large rectangular sheet. I use Trader Joe's pumpkin butter, but you can use any brand or make your own.

Easy Mini Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls Rhonda10Easy Mini Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1