Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I'll Take A Dozen!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Davetucson

Number of posts : 9374
Mood : I'll Take A Dozen! Bokmal10

I'll Take A Dozen! Empty
PostSubject: I'll Take A Dozen!   I'll Take A Dozen! EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 10:07 am

This work of edible of art was whipped up for a Toronto man who wanted to spoil his wife for her 40th birthday.
A gourmet cupcake is thought to be the world's most expensive at the jaw-dropping price of $900.

The pricey dessert has a chocolate buttercream made from Jamaican brand Blue Mountain Coffee, which is one of the finest in the world.
A blend of sea salt from Camargue, France, organic sugar cane, Valhrona Cocoa powder and Tahitian vanilla beans also make the mouth-watering treat.
But perhaps the real icing on the cake is the pastry cream made with Krug Collection Brut champagne, Rosewood Estate Honey and an essence of Tahitian vanilla beans.

A bottle of that type of champagne can cost around $830.

The frosting on the cupcake is prepared with Normandy butter made by a historic French butter cooperative and is mixed with 70% Amedei chocolate.
According to Canada-based custom sweetmaker Le Dolci, the Amedei chocolate delivers 'undertones of honey, caramel, lavender, vanilla, banana and orange blossom'.

Owner Lisa Sanguedolce said: "The cupcake sits in a handmade, edible chocolate cup garnished with crunchy pearls and dusted with 24-karat gold flakes.

I'll Take A Dozen! Expens10

"Albert, do you REALLY think you are old enough to know what love is?"
"I must be Pa. I love you, I have for a long time."
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
I'll Take A Dozen! Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428
Mood : I'll Take A Dozen! Happy010

I'll Take A Dozen! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'll Take A Dozen!   I'll Take A Dozen! EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 9:27 pm

That. Is. Insane. thud
Back to top Go down
Honeybee
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Honeybee

Number of posts : 3565
Mood : I'll Take A Dozen! Bokmal10

I'll Take A Dozen! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'll Take A Dozen!   I'll Take A Dozen! EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 10:07 pm

No, I wouldn't buy that kind cupcake.

wootwoot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'll Take A Dozen! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'll Take A Dozen!   I'll Take A Dozen! Empty

Back to top Go down

I'll Take A Dozen!
Page 1 of 1