Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

COZI up to Little House

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21171
Mood : HOUSE - COZI up to Little House Purple2

HOUSE - COZI up to Little House Empty
PostSubject: COZI up to Little House   HOUSE - COZI up to Little House EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 10:38 am

Movie Popcorn  CoziTV will start airing LHOTP come September.  If you get this channel, be ready to 'cozi' up and watch!  You can check here to see if this channel is in your area.

Click here---->
COZI TV

HOUSE - COZI up to Little House Rhonda10HOUSE - COZI up to Little House Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
CarrieandCassandraFan
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

Number of posts : 43
Mood : HOUSE - COZI up to Little House Pbucket

PostSubject: Attention Little House Fans!!!   HOUSE - COZI up to Little House EmptyTue Sep 06, 2016 11:52 am

Little House on the Prairie, will be airing on the COZI Network on September 19, 2016.

The time will air on at 10 am!

After years of being on Hallmark, it had been dropped from their schedule a couple of weeks ago. "The Brady Bunch", has been their replacement since.

The LHotP fans, will have their chance to see the show again on the COZI Network!!!

I have the DVD's so, I don't watch it that often on TV because the episodes are cut. I have seasons 1-8 but, I don't like 9 because, it's not the same.

ps: It has been a long time since, I came back on here to let you folks know that the show is on another network!

DON'T MISS IT! Smile

UPDATE: The hours since this year started it's on FOUR TIMES daily: 10-12pm, 5-7pm.

Last edited by CarrieandCassandraFan on Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : update)
Back to top Go down
Kristina
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Kristina

Number of posts : 7863
Mood : HOUSE - COZI up to Little House Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: COZI up to Little House   HOUSE - COZI up to Little House EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 11:33 am

I think I do get this channel! It doesn't always come in so I hope it does once LHOTP is on. I have all of the seasons on dvd but I still like to watch it on tv if I get the chance.
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

PostSubject: Re: COZI up to Little House   HOUSE - COZI up to Little House EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 10:30 am

showpop I hope everyone will check to see if they have Cozi TV in their area. I am watching.....THE PILOT MOVIE!!! YES! You read that right....Cozi TV seems to have permission to air the pilot movie for LHOTP! It may take awhile for them to get back around to the beginning, but if you keep up with their viewing schedule, you will know when it comes back around.

I LOVE THE PILOT MOVIE!!!
Bliss

HOUSE - COZI up to Little House Rhonda10HOUSE - COZI up to Little House Lauram10
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

PostSubject: Re: COZI up to Little House   HOUSE - COZI up to Little House EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 10:08 pm

This Saturday, September 24th, Cozi TV will be having an 8 hour LHOTP Marathon from 8:00 am-5:00 pm Eastern Time.  They will be starting with the Pilot Movie.  For those who have never seen the pilot movie, NOW is the time to see it.  Check your local listings to see if you have Cozi TV and make sure of the times in your area.

COZI TV  funny tv

Back to top Go down
Kristina
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Kristina

PostSubject: Re: COZI up to Little House   HOUSE - COZI up to Little House EmptySat Sep 24, 2016 8:08 am

I do get the Cozi TV channel and I'm watching the Pilot movie now! stars I wish I didn't have to work this afternoon so I could watch more of the marathon today. Thank you Rhonda for posting that there is a marathon on today, I wouldn't have known otherwise Bliss
Back to top Go down
Kristina
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Kristina

PostSubject: Re: COZI up to Little House   HOUSE - COZI up to Little House EmptySat Sep 24, 2016 8:14 am

I've just seen an ad on tv that LHOTP is now on at 10am and 5pm where I live, I'm not sure if it is the same everywhere but I hope to catch some episodes when it is on
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

PostSubject: Re: COZI up to Little House   HOUSE - COZI up to Little House EmptySat Sep 24, 2016 8:39 am

Kristina wrote:
I do get the Cozi TV channel and I'm watching the Pilot movie now! stars  I wish I didn't have to work this afternoon so I could watch more of the marathon today. Thank you Rhonda for posting that there is a marathon on today, I wouldn't have known otherwise Bliss

You are very welcome!  The shows they are playing today are the ones that they showed this past Mon-Fri.  I think it is to catch people up so they can continue watching in order during the week.  Little House is on 2 hours in the morning and 1 hour in the afternoon....strange thing is, the afternoon show does not follow in order with the 2 hours of morning.  I am so EXCITED that COZI TV actually plays the Pilot Movie since TBS and Hallmark never did. ENJOY!
grinsmiley

Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

PostSubject: Re: COZI up to Little House   HOUSE - COZI up to Little House EmptyTue Oct 18, 2016 1:31 pm

Boo wish I got this channel! lol but glad so many of you do and can catch lhotp there! I haven't seen the pilot movie in forever but it's always so awesome to watch!

HOUSE - COZI up to Little House ChristinaKeeper2 HOUSE - COZI up to Little House 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

PostSubject: Re: COZI up to Little House   HOUSE - COZI up to Little House EmptyWed Dec 28, 2016 8:08 pm

As I watch the episodes of LHOTP on COZI TV, I have to say that I am a bit disappointed that they aren't playing all the episodes. Apparently they don't have permission/rights to play all of them. This makes it really hard to follow for anyone who has never seen LH before. The skipping around is crazy, so I really hope things change some.....
scratchead

Back to top Go down
Honeybee
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Honeybee

Number of posts : 3565

PostSubject: Re: COZI up to Little House   HOUSE - COZI up to Little House EmptyThu Dec 29, 2016 12:01 am

Yes, I've Cozi channel. I saw some episodes of LHOTP on tv. What episodes are they skipping? I never notices it before. I didn't watch all the time. Just when I feel like it.

wootwoot
Back to top Go down
CarrieandCassandraFan
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

Number of posts : 43
Mood : HOUSE - COZI up to Little House Pbucket

PostSubject: Re: COZI up to Little House   HOUSE - COZI up to Little House EmptySat Jan 28, 2017 10:46 pm

They didn't show the 8th and 9th season on COZI, I assume they didn't like those. After the seventh season, they went back to season 1.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: COZI up to Little House   HOUSE - COZI up to Little House Empty

Back to top Go down

COZI up to Little House
Page 1 of 1