Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Arthritis

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shell
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner
Shell

Number of posts : 1353
Mood : Arthritis Purple2

Arthritis Empty
PostSubject: Arthritis   Arthritis EmptyMon May 11, 2020 6:53 am

I recently learned I have arthritis in my left knee. I had a cortisone shot for pain. It didn't even hurt.
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21164

Arthritis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arthritis   Arthritis EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 6:58 pm

I'm just now seeing this...seems the forum doesn't show all the new posts as it should...

I am sorry you are suffering from arthritis, especially in your knee, a joint that is used daily...I highly recommend you find some Noni Juice and see how it works for you. I used it when I went through cancer and it started shrinking the tumors before I even started my chemotherapy. It can be found in most health food stores or online at Walmart, Amazon, or Walgreens...Make sure it is 100% Noni Juice or Noni99; which has 1% of flavoring. You should take at least 3oz a day, 1oz with each meal. You can take more if you feel like it and can handle the taste. Noni takes care of SO many things, I make sure to let everyone I know going through something to try it. Click on link below for more information...
Thumbsup

Benefits of Noni Juice

Arthritis Rhonda10Arthritis Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : Arthritis Bokmal10

Arthritis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arthritis   Arthritis EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 9:49 pm

I am glad the shot didn't hurt. My father-in-law had bad arthritis in her shoulder before he passed away.

I've never heard of Noni Juice, Rhonda. I will have to check it out.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Arthritis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arthritis   Arthritis EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 9:53 pm

Between the chemo and all the prayers I was getting, I truly believe that Noni was a big part of my healing! Wink

Back to top Go down
Shell
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner
Shell

Number of posts : 1353

Arthritis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arthritis   Arthritis EmptyTue Jun 16, 2020 9:19 pm

Thank you, Rhonda. I appreciate your kindness and good advice.

So sorry for what you have been through health wise, Rhonda. I hope you are doing better.
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Arthritis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arthritis   Arthritis EmptyWed Jun 17, 2020 9:53 am

Smiley Hug Awww....thank you, Shell, I'm glad I could help! And, I hope if you decide to try Noni that it works!!!

I'm doing quite well.  I do live with side effects from the treatments I received, but side effects are better than the alternate...I am 22 years out from the second go-round and 25 years out from the first time. I got to see all 3 of my boys graduate high school and am now enjoying watching 2 grandchildren grow up!
Love loveheart

Back to top Go down
MikeInFla
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
MikeInFla

Number of posts : 152

Arthritis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arthritis   Arthritis EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 9:38 am

Yeah my left shoulder has been bothering me. I can't reach around my back or lift my arm all the way up. Went to doctor yesterday and they did xRay's and didn't really find anything. he suggested a cortisone shot buts wants to do an MRI first to make sure there isn't a rotator cuff tear. I hope all I need is a shot. He said my arm was also very stiff but it should loosen up with some exercise (which I will do after we determine if there is a tear). He mentioned it could be arthritis. it is never in constant pain, only when I reach high or reach behind and it does wake me up at least once a night (side sleeper).
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Arthritis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arthritis   Arthritis EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 10:44 am

I've had pain in my right rotator cuff off and on, and recently, my left. I was told by a friend to go to Dr. Youtube and look up exercises for rotator pain and found some really good stretches that helped a lot. They seem to be taking their time on the left side as compared to the right but so far, I have been saved from any surgeries... Thumbsup

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Arthritis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arthritis   Arthritis Empty

Back to top Go down

Arthritis
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Little House on the Prairie :: Walnut Grove Community :: Doc Baker’s Health, Diet & Fitness Consultation-
Jump to: