Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Who do you think will win?

Go down 
+4
pamh36
HarrisonCrosby4387
Rob
Savannah
8 posters

Who do you think will be the next President of the U.S.?
Clinton
Who do you think will win? Vote_lcap25%Who do you think will win? Vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
McCain
Who do you think will win? Vote_lcap33%Who do you think will win? Vote_rcap
 33% [ 4 ]
Obama
Who do you think will win? Vote_lcap42%Who do you think will win? Vote_rcap
 42% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Who do you think will win? Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54425
Mood : Who do you think will win? Happy010

Who do you think will win? Empty
PostSubject: Who do you think will win?   Who do you think will win? EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 11:51 pm

I don't want to start a political debate. I don't even want to know who you're voting for. What I'm curious about is: Who do you think will win the Presidency? Not necessarily "who do you want to win"........That may be a totally different answer. The person I really wanted to vote for isn't even in the running anymore, so now it's down to voting for the lesser of three evils. Well.........maybe not *quite* that bad. But, at any rate..........I'm curious about who you think will be the next President of the United States.

(And feel free to vote in this poll even if you don't live in the U.S.!)
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62610
Mood : Who do you think will win? Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will win?   Who do you think will win? EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 4:07 pm

I think Barack will get the Dem nomination, but that McCain will probably win the election. The early primaries were so up-and-down, though. Things can change so fast. Seems like only a few weeks ago, Rudy Giuliani was the front-runner. Now he's out. My candidate is gone now, too.
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : Who do you think will win? Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will win?   Who do you think will win? EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 4:47 pm

I have no idea. Two of the people I wanted dropped out. Blue

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will win?   Who do you think will win? EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 7:51 pm

I agree with Rob. I think that in the end, McCain will probably win the election.

Who do you think will win? PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will win?   Who do you think will win? EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 7:55 pm

I believe that McCain will most likely win the election. It will be a close one between Obama and Clinton. It's funny to think that for the last 20 years, there has been either a Bush or a Clinton in the White House.

Who do you think will win? TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : Who do you think will win? Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will win?   Who do you think will win? EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 12:01 am

I said McCain, but I believe that he will have a lot harder time beating Obama than Clinton. Ralph Nader trying to get onto the ballot in all 50 states certainly isn't going to help whoever gets the Democratic nomination.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Trixie
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
Trixie

Number of posts : 425
Mood : Who do you think will win? Confus10

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will win?   Who do you think will win? EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 9:44 pm

I actually think it's going to be Obama...There is just so much media and such about him. It wasn't until about a month or less ago that I even learned that McCain was running.
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will win?   Who do you think will win? EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 9:54 pm

bethandmanly wrote:
Ralph Nader trying to get onto the ballot in all 50 states certainly isn't going to help whoever gets the Democratic nomination.

That's sure true. They say he siphoned enough votes from Al Gore in 2000 to cost him the election.
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will win?   Who do you think will win? EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 10:00 pm

I've often wondered why Ralph Nader runs for the Presidency. He can't really believe that he'll win on an independent ticket. And coming in this late in the game...........I just wonder what purpose it serves. Other than pulling votes from the major parties.

It'll be interesting, too, to see what happens with the Michigan and Florida primary delegates. The Democratic party can't afford to alienate the voters of those states by refusing to recognize or seat their delegates. And yet, the officials don't want to "bend" the rules and allow them to be seated. (Although it has been done before) But it would be very difficult, if not impossible for any Democratic nominee to win the Presidency while losing Michigan and/or Florida. Refusing to seat their delegates is rather like cutting of their nose to spite their face.

And, I, too, think McCain will most likely be the next President.
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will win?   Who do you think will win? EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 12:35 am

Savannah wrote:
I've often wondered why Ralph Nader runs for the Presidency. He can't really believe that he'll win on an independent ticket. And coming in this late in the game...........I just wonder what purpose it serves. Other than pulling votes from the major parties.

I doubt he thinks he'll win, but he seems like he has too much ego not to run.

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will win?   Who do you think will win? EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 6:36 am

Savannah wrote:
It'll be interesting, too, to see what happens with the Michigan and Florida primary delegates. The Democratic party can't afford to alienate the voters of those states by refusing to recognize or seat their delegates. And yet, the officials don't want to "bend" the rules and allow them to be seated. (Although it has been done before) But it would be very difficult, if not impossible for any Democratic nominee to win the Presidency while losing Michigan and/or Florida. Refusing to seat their delegates is rather like cutting of their nose to spite their face.

Wow. From now on when I'm in need of political insight, I'm going to Savannah. Thumbsup
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will win?   Who do you think will win? EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 9:21 am

Rob wrote:
Savannah wrote:

Wow. From now on when I'm in need of political insight, I'm going to Savannah. Thumbsup

Next thing you know, we'll be seeing her on CNN. scary tv

Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will win?   Who do you think will win? EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 2:33 pm

*sigh* Sorry guys. I do tend to drone on about politics sometimes. :shy:
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will win?   Who do you think will win? EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 2:45 pm

No problem, I love talking politics; I just don't do it at places like these for fear of sparking too much controversy. I ran unsuccessfully for public office in town in 2003, but it is unlikely that I will do it again. Even for a small town election, I spent a significant amount of money on my campaign and ended up taking a loss. I can't afford to do that again.

Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : Who do you think will win? Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will win?   Who do you think will win? EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 7:28 pm

Ralph Nader for president! lol

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
emilyanneoftheprairie
Sid's Girl
Sid's Girl

Number of posts : 3538

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will win?   Who do you think will win? EmptyFri Mar 21, 2008 2:13 pm

i don't know who will!

Who do you think will win? Ifyou
I want to be the best, so whatever comes with that, I’ll have to accept. ~Sidney Crosby
Who do you think will win? Cute-2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will win?   Who do you think will win? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who do you think will win?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Little House on the Prairie :: The Prairie Playground :: Jokes, Polls & Fun Links-
Jump to: