Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Main Street of Walnut Grove on the TV Show

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LIWMuseum
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

Number of posts : 7

Grove - The Main Street of Walnut Grove on the TV Show Empty
PostSubject: The Main Street of Walnut Grove on the TV Show   Grove - The Main Street of Walnut Grove on the TV Show EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 1:32 pm

I am looking for images & information about the Main Street of Walnut Grove in the early years of the TV series. We are in the process of creating a mural of the TV Walnut Grove and need to proper names of the signs. For example: What does the Blacksmith Sign say? Please post or email me off list images & information! BTW, check the museum out on Facebook under Laura Ingalls Wilder and our Fan page Laura Ingalls Wilder Museum & Twitter LIWMuseumWG If you'd like a copy of our last newsletter emailed to you email me off list museumnicole@walnutgrove.org

Thank you, Nicole
Back to top Go down
http://www.walnutgrove.org
Blue Willow
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
Blue Willow

Number of posts : 12

Grove - The Main Street of Walnut Grove on the TV Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Street of Walnut Grove on the TV Show   Grove - The Main Street of Walnut Grove on the TV Show EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:24 am

I have been wondering how this is progressing.
Back to top Go down

The Main Street of Walnut Grove on the TV Show
Page 1 of 1