Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Melissa & Bruce splitting :(

Go down 
+19
Davetucson
Lori
Prairie Dweller
Ruth
CoriSCapnSkip
Cetacea
Blue Willow
wilderfan
Krissy
alexczarn
pat1964
Teresa
bethandmanly
Carol
HarrisonCrosby4387
Vanesa
ChristinaAL
Gin
Amy
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45732
Mood : home - Melissa & Bruce splitting :( - Page 2 Headac10

home - Melissa & Bruce splitting :( - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melissa & Bruce splitting :(   home - Melissa & Bruce splitting :( - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 11:08 am

i agree.so sad

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920
Mood : home - Melissa & Bruce splitting :( - Page 2 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Melissa & Bruce splitting :(   home - Melissa & Bruce splitting :( - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 2:36 pm

Well shoot....I just wanted to believe they would make this a stepping stone toward something stronger. I wonder what the problem really was....

home - Melissa & Bruce splitting :( - Page 2 Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417

PostSubject: Re: Melissa & Bruce splitting :(   home - Melissa & Bruce splitting :( - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 3:21 pm

Teresa wrote:
I wish they'd stop using that picture of Melissa. There are so many other pics out there that show her true beauty, and are recent. This particular pic just isn't that great. Having said that, it's really too bad that they couldn't work through their differences. I thought their marriage would last.

Yes, there are so many more attractive pictures of her! I mean, come on! scratchead

I was hoping for a better outcome too. No
Back to top Go down
Ruth
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ruth

Number of posts : 2916
Mood : home - Melissa & Bruce splitting :( - Page 2 Pbucket

PostSubject: Re: Melissa & Bruce splitting :(   home - Melissa & Bruce splitting :( - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 7:12 pm

That's real sad... bawling

You would have thought if they'd been married for 16 years they might stay together...

Leaves home - Melissa & Bruce splitting :( - Page 2 RuthKeeper Leaves
Back to top Go down
CoriSCapnSkip
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

Number of posts : 35

PostSubject: Re: Melissa & Bruce splitting :(   home - Melissa & Bruce splitting :( - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 12:17 am

Saw that she had actually filed and feel bad for the family, especially their son.
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

PostSubject: Re: Melissa & Bruce splitting :(   home - Melissa & Bruce splitting :( - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:05 pm

Me too Blue So sad, they were together for so long and went through so much to be together right before getting married. What a shame.

home - Melissa & Bruce splitting :( - Page 2 ChristinaKeeper2 home - Melissa & Bruce splitting :( - Page 2 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
alexczarn
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 22999
Mood : home - Melissa & Bruce splitting :( - Page 2 Happy010

PostSubject: Melissa Gilbert's House for Sale!!   home - Melissa & Bruce splitting :( - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 11:45 pm

'Little House' star Melissa Gilbert puts Tarzana home up for sale
The ranch-style house, with five bedrooms and 4-1/2 bathrooms, is in a gated compound at the end of a cul-de-sac.

home - Melissa & Bruce splitting :( - Page 2 64805599

Actress Melissa Gilbert, who made her mark as a child star on "Little House on the Prairie" starting in the mid-1970s, has listed her Tarzana home for sale at $1,195,000.

The gated compound of more than a third of an acre sits at the end of a cul-de-sac. The 4,609-square-foot ranch-style house, built in 1955, includes five bedrooms and 4 1/2 bathrooms. The upstairs master suite, with vaulted ceilings and a balcony, overlooks the swimming pool. A separate 1,309-square-foot guest quarters contains open living space, a kitchenette, a bedroom and a bathroom.

Gilbert, 47, will star in the upcoming TV movie "The Christmas Pageant." She also starred on the TV show "Sweet Justice" (1994-95).

Public records show that Gilbert and her husband, actor Bruce Boxleitner, bought the property in 2005 for $1.26 million. She filed for divorce last month.

Boxleitner, 61, reprised his 1982 "Tron" roles last year in "Tron: Legacy," was a regular on "Babylon 5" (1994-98) and starred on "Scarecrow and Mrs. King" (1983-87).

Erin Pohl and Bob Pearson of Coldwell Banker Previews International, Westlake Village, are the listing agents.

lauren.beale@latimes.com

Copyright ©️ 2011, Los Angeles Times

Hmmm....too expensive for me. greenS

home - Melissa & Bruce splitting :( - Page 2 Alexke11
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : home - Melissa & Bruce splitting :( - Page 2 Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Melissa & Bruce splitting :(   home - Melissa & Bruce splitting :( - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 11:54 pm

Gee, I was thinking her house would be bigger than that.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136

PostSubject: Re: Melissa & Bruce splitting :(   home - Melissa & Bruce splitting :( - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 12:13 am

Hmmm...I was needing a little more room than the one I actually have. I think I should but that house and move there...The only problem is that it is a little far away from my current job. HeeHee

Vanesa.

home - Melissa & Bruce splitting :( - Page 2 Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
Ruth
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ruth

Number of posts : 2916
Mood : home - Melissa & Bruce splitting :( - Page 2 Pbucket

PostSubject: Re: Melissa & Bruce splitting :(   home - Melissa & Bruce splitting :( - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 3:25 am

Well I think It's quite a nice house... Smile

About 10 years of pocket money saving would go into it though!!!! greenS

Leaves home - Melissa & Bruce splitting :( - Page 2 RuthKeeper Leaves
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920

PostSubject: Re: Melissa & Bruce splitting :(   home - Melissa & Bruce splitting :( - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 7:59 am

I wonder if the window on the right is the one used for her bookcover. My photography brain went right to all the natural light in the room.

home - Melissa & Bruce splitting :( - Page 2 Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Prairie Dweller
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
Prairie Dweller

Number of posts : 853
Mood : home - Melissa & Bruce splitting :( - Page 2 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Melissa & Bruce splitting :(   home - Melissa & Bruce splitting :( - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 9:11 am

That would be a beautiful room for photography!

Yikes! Four and a half bathrooms! home - Melissa & Bruce splitting :( - Page 2 244441 That's three and a half more than my family of eleven had when growing up!

home - Melissa & Bruce splitting :( - Page 2 PDKeeper
Back to top Go down
http://avonleavignettes.com
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Melissa & Bruce splitting :(   home - Melissa & Bruce splitting :( - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 9:15 am

I don't think that's the book cover Gin....I just looked at my copy and the trim is pretty dark. And there's a cabinet under that window that's not on the cover.

But yeah, I am kind of surprised about the size of the house too! I was thinking it would be bigger as well. Not that that's not plenty big, LOL, but yeah. I mean, my doctor/brother in law has a 4200 sq foot home. Whistle Considering Bruce and Melissa both have bucu bucks, this is quite modest. Although their 'guest house' is only a couple of hundred sq feet less than mine! Yikes

I love that Melissa's decor is a French country style, much like my own! loveheart Her house doesn't have an 'uppity' feel to it at all, and I love that. I wonder where she's looking to move. I hope she finds happiness....I still hurt for both her and Bruce. Blue

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Lori
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Lori

Number of posts : 6032

PostSubject: Re: Melissa & Bruce splitting :(   home - Melissa & Bruce splitting :( - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 9:51 am

Amy wrote:
Although their 'guest house' is only a couple of hundred sq feet less than mine! Yikes

That's what I was thinking too! Laughing

home - Melissa & Bruce splitting :( - Page 2 Lorike10
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

PostSubject: Re: Melissa & Bruce splitting :(   home - Melissa & Bruce splitting :( - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 10:02 am

Amy wrote:
I love that Melissa's decor is a French country style, much like my own! loveheart

I love her decorating style too. I am so clueless about those things.
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Melissa & Bruce splitting :(   home - Melissa & Bruce splitting :( - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 12:54 pm

bethandmanly wrote:
Amy wrote:
I love that Melissa's decor is a French country style, much like my own! loveheart

I love her decorating style too. I am so clueless about those things.

I've rather evolved over the years....I started out decorating with more Victorian, then progressed to a little contemporary and decided that was totally not 'me'. Finally I've ended up with the European country/Old world vibe, and have decided it reflects 'me'. My hubby loves it too, so that's a bonus. greenS But I have kept my bedroom with a more Victorian/Edwardian feel to it---gotta have ONE room like that! Thumbsup Melissa seems to have a bit of 'shabby chic' thrown in their too, which is like my sister's house. My colors are deeper than Melissa's, and Shabby chic colors are generally light and bright. I'd love a tour of her whole house!

And Cheryl, I love your house! I always love your Christmas decor! Love
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Melissa & Bruce splitting :(   home - Melissa & Bruce splitting :( - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 5:20 pm

very pretty

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

PostSubject: Re: Melissa & Bruce splitting :(   home - Melissa & Bruce splitting :( - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 12:36 am

Amy wrote:
And Cheryl, I love your house! I always love your Christmas decor! Love

Thanks Amy. I wish I had time and money to dedicate to making the house more to my liking. Maybe after the girls are done with college and married. thud
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Melissa & Bruce splitting :(   home - Melissa & Bruce splitting :( - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 6:21 pm

HeeHee I hear ya! Wink
Back to top Go down
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Davetucson

Number of posts : 9374

PostSubject: Melissa Trying It Again?   home - Melissa & Bruce splitting :( - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 8:23 pm

MELISSA TRYING IT AGAIN?
FROM THE NATIONAL ENQUIRER

MELISSA GILBERT faces marriage disaster with her French hunk, who is using her just to get a foothold in America, fear pals.
The 48-year-old “Little House on the Prairie” star filed for divorce from Bruce Boxleitner just last year, but she’s al­ready made secret plans to get hitched to Thierry Gauchet during her July visit to Paris, say insiders.

Melissa is lovestruck with the 42-year-old vintage car dealer, but her pals don’t trust him!

“Melissa decided to go to Paris with her 16-year-old son Michael, and she couldn’t wait to get there,” a close source told The ENQUIRER.

“Everyone was worried sick that while in France she would impul­sively wed Thierry, and friends pleaded with her to think twice be­fore jumping into marriage so soon.

“They think Melissa is in love with love, and they’re suspicious that Thierry began pressing her to tie the knot be­cause he wants a green card (that would let him live and work in the U.S.).”

Melissa pooh-poohed her friends’ concerns, but they remained hopeful she would see the light before it was too late.

The ENQUIRER previously reported in April, Melissa had fallen so hard for Thierry she had a tattoo dedicated to her last hubby Bruce Boxleitner erased to make way for one in her new beau’s name.

“Melissa can’t live without Thierry,” said a source. “But clearly her mind is clouded by ‘l’amour’ and she can’t think straight.

“Friends begged her not to rush to the altar.”

Last summer that Melissa filed for divorce, six months after separating from Boxleitner, her husband of 16 years.

The actress cited “irrec­oncilable differences” and asked for joint custody of son Michael and not to have to pay spousal support. Melissa also has a son from a previous marriage.

Oddly, the person most concerned about her potential marital misstep is her ex-husband, revealed the source.

“Deep down Bruce wishes Melissa would give him a second chance,” the source explained. “He’s heartbro­ken and concerned she’s going to be taken for a ride. He never trusted the Frenchman for one second.”

Last edited by Davetucson on Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Melissa & Bruce splitting :(   home - Melissa & Bruce splitting :( - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 10:09 pm

hmm.I don't normaly believe things that come from the NATIONAL ENQUIRER

Back to top Go down
Honeybee
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Honeybee

Number of posts : 3565

PostSubject: Re: Melissa & Bruce splitting :(   home - Melissa & Bruce splitting :( - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 11:30 pm

I don't believe gossip magazines. Their 99% lies 1% truth.

wootwoot
Back to top Go down
littlehouselover
Walnut Grove Resident
Walnut Grove Resident
littlehouselover

Number of posts : 1056

PostSubject: Re: Melissa & Bruce splitting :(   home - Melissa & Bruce splitting :( - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 8:35 am

I saw a picture of them I think on a site, but Melissa said the Enquirer lied about what they wrote. I suppose marriages and babies are easy fodder when it's a "maybe" they will.
I know it goes with the job in Hollywood but I feel like an actress can't have a gassy/bloated day without being pregnant, some numerous times before the "real" event happens. LoL
Back to top Go down
Praire Girl
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

Number of posts : 132

PostSubject: Melissa Gilbert's home for sale   home - Melissa & Bruce splitting :( - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 9:13 pm

I saw this looking at LHOP interviews. I have to admit, it was smaller than I thought, 1 acre, but I loved the kitchen and island there. It was a very feminine home (maybe she had others, I'm not sure)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctCVjLJ8n24&feature=player_detailpage
Back to top Go down
Shell
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner
Shell

Number of posts : 1353
Mood : home - Melissa & Bruce splitting :( - Page 2 Purple2

PostSubject: Re: Melissa & Bruce splitting :(   home - Melissa & Bruce splitting :( - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 9:32 pm

Melissa has a beautiful home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Melissa & Bruce splitting :(   home - Melissa & Bruce splitting :( - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Melissa & Bruce splitting :(
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2