Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tom Cruise&Katie Holmes Divorcing

Go down 
+6
Honeybee
Krissy
Gin
littlehouselover
Davetucson
Shell
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45732
Mood : anderson - Tom Cruise&Katie Holmes Divorcing - Page 2 Headac10

anderson - Tom Cruise&Katie Holmes Divorcing - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tom Cruise&Katie Holmes Divorcing   anderson - Tom Cruise&Katie Holmes Divorcing - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 10:31 am

[/i]I wouldn't like to be with a guy who was controlling like that.I respect her very much for leaving him.[i]

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
littlehouselover
Walnut Grove Resident
Walnut Grove Resident
littlehouselover

Number of posts : 1056

PostSubject: Re: Tom Cruise&Katie Holmes Divorcing   anderson - Tom Cruise&Katie Holmes Divorcing - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 10:43 am

It's going to be a mess no matter what..sad for Suri. All the money will just make it worse because they can fight it out longer.
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Tom Cruise&Katie Holmes Divorcing   anderson - Tom Cruise&Katie Holmes Divorcing - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 10:53 am

Yeah.Sad but true

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286
Mood : anderson - Tom Cruise&Katie Holmes Divorcing - Page 2 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Tom Cruise&Katie Holmes Divorcing   anderson - Tom Cruise&Katie Holmes Divorcing - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 7:34 pm

I liked Tom Cruise so much back in his "Top Gun" days, but he is such a freak, now, for lack of a better word.

anderson - Tom Cruise&Katie Holmes Divorcing - Page 2 TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
littlehouselover
Walnut Grove Resident
Walnut Grove Resident
littlehouselover

PostSubject: Re: Tom Cruise&Katie Holmes Divorcing   anderson - Tom Cruise&Katie Holmes Divorcing - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 8:24 pm

Well it seems to be about over as far as the paperwork. I think they were smart and did a lot before they told, they said it's a private matter and they both are happy with it.
Back to top Go down
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Davetucson

Number of posts : 9374
Mood : anderson - Tom Cruise&Katie Holmes Divorcing - Page 2 Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Tom Cruise&Katie Holmes Divorcing   anderson - Tom Cruise&Katie Holmes Divorcing - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 1:32 pm

Scientology does NOT like divorces! It's obvious by how fast this one got wrapped up.....

"Albert, do you REALLY think you are old enough to know what love is?"
"I must be Pa. I love you, I have for a long time."
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : anderson - Tom Cruise&Katie Holmes Divorcing - Page 2 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Tom Cruise&Katie Holmes Divorcing   anderson - Tom Cruise&Katie Holmes Divorcing - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 1:35 pm

Teresa wrote:
I liked Tom Cruise so much back in his "Top Gun" days, but he is such a freak, now, for lack of a better word.

Teresa! laugh3 And yes....oh man, I did have my Tom crush back in the day. Top Gun was my first movie date ever, so it will always be significant for me. But unfortunately Tom will not be. Whistle
Back to top Go down
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Davetucson

PostSubject: Re: Tom Cruise&Katie Holmes Divorcing   anderson - Tom Cruise&Katie Holmes Divorcing - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 1:58 pm

It is too bad about him. I thought "Far and Away" was a great movie. 'The Firm" was really good too. But he refuses to do anything meaningful anymore.

"Albert, do you REALLY think you are old enough to know what love is?"
"I must be Pa. I love you, I have for a long time."
Back to top Go down
littlehouselover
Walnut Grove Resident
Walnut Grove Resident
littlehouselover

PostSubject: Re: Tom Cruise&Katie Holmes Divorcing   anderson - Tom Cruise&Katie Holmes Divorcing - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 3:08 pm

He never appealed to me "looks-wise" but I did like him in The Firm. I think Paul Newman was right when he said he could use some acting lessons to hone his skill and Tom was right when he said he didn't need too...he would get paid well either way. Too different eras.
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Tom Cruise&Katie Holmes Divorcing   anderson - Tom Cruise&Katie Holmes Divorcing - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 11:43 am

They talked about Scientology on Canada AM this morning.I'M glad kate is leaving this.Well i mean i understand why she would.

Back to top Go down
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Davetucson

PostSubject: DONE DEAL!   anderson - Tom Cruise&Katie Holmes Divorcing - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:08 pm

Cruise-Holmes divorce concluded

(UKPA) – 08/21/12
The Tom Cruise-Katie Holmes divorce case is closed, court records show.

Records filed in a New York City court indicate the case was formally closed on Monday.

Katie and Tom said in July they had reached an agreement less than two weeks into their headline-dominating divorce case.

Their lawyers and representatives would not disclose details.

The couple were married in Italy in 2006. They have a six-year-old daughter, Suri.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tom Cruise&Katie Holmes Divorcing   anderson - Tom Cruise&Katie Holmes Divorcing - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tom Cruise&Katie Holmes Divorcing
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2