Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sammi Kane Kraft

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Davetucson

Number of posts : 9374
Mood : Sammi Kane Kraft Bokmal10

Sammi Kane Kraft Empty
PostSubject: Sammi Kane Kraft   Sammi Kane Kraft EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 10:31 am

Sammi Kane Kraft, 20, star of ‘Bad News Bears’ remake, killed by drunk driver in Los Angeles

She took on Tatum O’Neal’s role in the 2005 remake of “The Bad News Bears,” died in a car accident in Los Angeles at age 20.
She was a passenger in a car that was speeding when it rear-ended a truck early Tuesday and was then hit by another car, the Los Angeles Times reported.
She was pronounced dead at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center. No one else was seriously injured.

The driver of the car she was riding in, 21-year-old Molly Kate Adams, was arrested on suspicion of drunk driving, according to the California Highway Patrol.
Richard Linklater, director of the “Bad News Bears” remake, cast Kane as pitcher Amanda Whurlitzer after she threw a 75 mph fastball at a casting call.
A star pitcher since the age of 8, she grew up in New York, but her family moved to Los Angeles so she and her brother could play ball all year.
Sammi Kane Kraft Sammi110

"Albert, do you REALLY think you are old enough to know what love is?"
"I must be Pa. I love you, I have for a long time."
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : Sammi Kane Kraft Bokmal10

Sammi Kane Kraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sammi Kane Kraft   Sammi Kane Kraft EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 11:46 am

I just read about this on MSN. It's so sad when young people pass away, especially in a situation where the tragedy was avoidable.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45732
Mood : Sammi Kane Kraft Headac10

Sammi Kane Kraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sammi Kane Kraft   Sammi Kane Kraft EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 12:58 pm

That's so sad!.way to young to die.

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Sammi Kane Kraft Love-s10

Sammi Kane Kraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sammi Kane Kraft   Sammi Kane Kraft EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 10:02 am

We lost a 17 year old girl in our church two years ago...she got in the car with a friend who had been drinking. A LOT. I wish kids would see these horror stories and get a clue that they are not invincible. No
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sammi Kane Kraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sammi Kane Kraft   Sammi Kane Kraft Empty

Back to top Go down

Sammi Kane Kraft
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Little House on the Prairie :: The Pen & Plow’s Entertainment Section :: Television, Movies & Hollywood News-
Jump to: