Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Great LHOTP Quotes

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 37960
Mood : Grove - Great LHOTP Quotes - Page 6 Vianne10

Grove - Great LHOTP Quotes - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great LHOTP Quotes   Grove - Great LHOTP Quotes - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 7:07 pm

ROTFL

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
alexczarn
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 23001
Mood : Grove - Great LHOTP Quotes - Page 6 Happy010

Grove - Great LHOTP Quotes - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great LHOTP Quotes   Grove - Great LHOTP Quotes - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 1:48 am

Laura: I made your favorite--ham and cheese sandwiches. And I baked us a carrot cake. Charles: Oh, you didn't have to go to all that trouble. Laura: Well, I always make something special. Charles: Yes, I remember your "apple turnovers." Laura: Well, nobody told me that the ripe apples were supposed to be green, not red. Charles: And sliced, and peeled..... Laura: Well, you ate them. Charles: Don't remind me. I had eight of those things! They were awful! Laura: (laughing) Thanks! Remember how I always used to pretend I was going to marry you? Charles: Well, who else was gonna marry you? After tasting your apple turnovers, no one else would have you!

Grove - Great LHOTP Quotes - Page 6 Alexke11
Back to top Go down

Great LHOTP Quotes
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6