Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Fault In Our Stars by John Green

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kristina
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Kristina

Number of posts : 7863
Mood : The Fault In Our Stars by John Green Bokmal10

The Fault In Our Stars by John Green Empty
PostSubject: The Fault In Our Stars by John Green   The Fault In Our Stars by John Green EmptySat May 24, 2014 7:33 am

The Fault In Our Stars by John Green C19f48f4-8b99-4433-9198-fb55378dd5ca_zps7963ad69

I could not put this book down until I finished reading it. It was both beautiful and heartbreaking. Also I think it is the first book ever to make me cry while reading it. I don't want to write a summary of it yet because I wouldn't be able to without giving away major plot points... It is a young adult novel, but I recommend it to anyone here on the forum who is looking for something really good to read.

Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600

PostSubject: Re: The Fault In Our Stars by John Green   The Fault In Our Stars by John Green EmptySat May 24, 2014 10:17 pm

My daughter loved this book. She can't wait until the movie comes out on June 6.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Kristina
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Kristina

PostSubject: Re: The Fault In Our Stars by John Green   The Fault In Our Stars by John Green EmptySun May 25, 2014 5:16 pm

I am really looking forward to the movie! I have watched a couple of trailers for the film, and I'm looking forward to seeing my favorite scenes from the book on screen. I'm happy with the actors that were chosen for the lead roles in the film
Back to top Go down
maria1
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

Number of posts : 276
Mood : The Fault In Our Stars by John Green Mornincoffee

PostSubject: Re: The Fault In Our Stars by John Green   The Fault In Our Stars by John Green EmptyWed May 18, 2016 7:30 am

it sounds like a good book?
Back to top Go down
Kristina
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Kristina

PostSubject: Re: The Fault In Our Stars by John Green   The Fault In Our Stars by John Green EmptyFri May 20, 2016 5:23 pm

maria1 wrote:
it sounds like a good book?

I thought it was a very good book when I read it, though that was a couple of years ago but it still remains one of my favorite books. I've read a couple of books by John Green and The Fault in Our Stars was by far the best.
Back to top Go down
maria1
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: The Fault In Our Stars by John Green   The Fault In Our Stars by John Green EmptyTue May 31, 2016 1:04 pm

Cool. I've not read any of him. But he sounds great.
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

PostSubject: Re: The Fault In Our Stars by John Green   The Fault In Our Stars by John Green EmptyThu Oct 20, 2016 4:55 pm

I'm a few years late to comment on this lol, but I read this in the summer of 2014 when I was pregnant, i couldn't put it down either! Also she'd quite a few tears. For anyone who has seen the movie, is it good, too?

The Fault In Our Stars by John Green ChristinaKeeper2 The Fault In Our Stars by John Green 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
maria1
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: The Fault In Our Stars by John Green   The Fault In Our Stars by John Green EmptyMon Nov 07, 2016 8:32 pm

cool are you a mom? christinaAL?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fault In Our Stars by John Green   The Fault In Our Stars by John Green Empty

Back to top Go down

The Fault In Our Stars by John Green
Page 1 of 1