HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  Log in  

Share | 

Busy Little Real Estate Agent

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva

Number of posts : 7212
Mood :

PostSubject: Busy Little Real Estate Agent   Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:12 pm

Hey there,

I've missed checking in with all my prairie pals here. I knew once I started diving into real estate in earnest that I would get busy. And busy I am. There are days I feel like all I do is work. I won't get a day off this week. But, if it helps with the finances I'll suck it up for a while until I can get a large enough client base to cut back.

As I might have mentioned, my father-in-law had a heart attack in September. He continues to struggle with health issues, so prayer would be appreciated. I truly wish my hubby would decide to have his parents move in with us. It would take some getting used to, but it would be much better overall.

My son is looking for a new job, as is his wife. Prayers for their finances would be appreciate too.

My girls are fine--just growing too fast. We're taking them into New York on the 14th for our annual visit. I'm hoping it's the last one. I really don't care to go there, and with all the protests right now I'm not thrilled about going at all.

I'm still writing a bit, but that has taken a back seat to my real estate business. I should have new book out next year and hopefully another out the following year. Other than that, I'm working on a middle grade novel when I can.

That's it from my neck of the woods.

Blessings to all,

Cheryl

Photobucket
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ccmalandrinos.com/
LIWnut
Proverbs 3:5-6
Proverbs 3:5-6

Number of posts : 2526
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Busy Little Real Estate Agent   Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:17 pm

Miss you, my friend. Glad to hear that you are doing well selling those properties. Keep it up so you can come and visit ME.
Hope you have a wonderful holiday season. Love ya.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time

Number of posts : 13370
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Busy Little Real Estate Agent   Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:33 am

Nice to have a an update from you, Cheryl! Thumbsup I'm glad your real estate business is taking right off! Hope your client base picks up quickly!

Your father in law will be in my prayers....I'll also pray that they come to live with you...it sounds like that would be for the best. A huge adjustment, for sure, but I'm sure you all would be a huge help to them. Prayers for your son and daughter in law's job hunt too.

Hope your New York trip is fun and safe!!

Smiley Hug

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 37800
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Busy Little Real Estate Agent   Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:05 pm

Glad you are doing well!!

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva

Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Busy Little Real Estate Agent   Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:30 pm

Thanks, everyone. I appreciate the support and prayers.

Photobucket
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva

Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Busy Little Real Estate Agent   Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:17 pm

Howdy gang. It's been a while. Those of you who follow me on Facebook know some of what's been going on in my crazy life, but I finally took a moment to pop in and say hi to my prairie pals.

The abridged version of things is that life has been very hectic since my surgery in February. My poor father-in-law fell in our home three days after my surgery and he continues to be in a nursing home for rehab purposes. We actually brought him here for Easter Sunday and we will get him again this coming Sunday for Greek Easter. It's been tough on him and his wife, so I pray he can go home soon.

I'm in physical therapy to get my back into shape after my surgery left me with back spasms. In addition, my real estate work is keeping me very busy.

Someone threatened to stab one of my girls at school, so we had to deal with that; and the Lil' Diva was having such horrible migraines she has been put on medication. The Lil' Princess will be sitting out this soccer season because of a repetitive motion injury to her ankle that has been bugging her since last year. We hope with the six weeks of rest, and perhaps, additional physical therapy, she will be able to play in the fall.

My son and daughter-in-law are doing well. Both working for the time being. The hubby works too much, but that can't be helped.

That's all from my neck of the woods. I pray all my friends are well.

Photobucket
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Busy Little Real Estate Agent   Today at 7:03 pm

Back to top Go down

Busy Little Real Estate Agent
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1