Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Other LAURA INGALLS WILDER Books

Go down 
+5
Rob
Krissy
LauraIngallsfan
bethandmanly
Rhonda
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21171
Mood : wilder - Other LAURA INGALLS WILDER Books - Page 2 Purple2

wilder - Other LAURA INGALLS WILDER Books - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other LAURA INGALLS WILDER Books   wilder - Other LAURA INGALLS WILDER Books - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 9:56 pm

Laura Ingalls Wilder Historic Home and Museum

'Laura Ingalls Wilder & her books are certainly "trending" these days...and a great picture of the Laura Ingalls Wilder Historic Home and Museum.'  
Read Here----> How Little House Was Built

wilder - Other LAURA INGALLS WILDER Books - Page 2 BN-NK690_bkrvwi_M_20160406085037

wilder - Other LAURA INGALLS WILDER Books - Page 2 Rhonda10wilder - Other LAURA INGALLS WILDER Books - Page 2 Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

PostSubject: Re: Other LAURA INGALLS WILDER Books   wilder - Other LAURA INGALLS WILDER Books - Page 2 EmptyFri May 27, 2016 2:53 pm

'This book and a resulting conference on April 17, 2017 will be another addition to scholarship.'

Read and Listen

wilder - Other LAURA INGALLS WILDER Books - Page 2 Rhonda10wilder - Other LAURA INGALLS WILDER Books - Page 2 Lauram10
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

PostSubject: Re: Other LAURA INGALLS WILDER Books   wilder - Other LAURA INGALLS WILDER Books - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 11:55 am

One of the Museum Store's "best sellers" is THE LAURA INGALLS WILDER COOKBOOK. Laura's original cookbook, a combination of entrees, breads, desserts, soups, vegetables, etc, was a long lost artifact. These are recipes she prepared and served during her later years, including the era in which she wrote her books. The book is a two-fold collection--the recipes-- and a brilliant visual tour though the Wilder home, including the rooms. original kitchen utensils, dishware, etc, photographed by Les Kelly. Author William Anderson added the historical commentaries. Visit the Museum Store at www.lauraingallswilderhome.com to learn more about ordering this "must have" book.

wilder - Other LAURA INGALLS WILDER Books - Page 2 13403267_1089624447767274_8232748604254757596_o

Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

PostSubject: Re: Other LAURA INGALLS WILDER Books   wilder - Other LAURA INGALLS WILDER Books - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2016 10:42 pm

How cool! I'm going to add Laura's cookbook to my book wish list :)

wilder - Other LAURA INGALLS WILDER Books - Page 2 ChristinaKeeper2 wilder - Other LAURA INGALLS WILDER Books - Page 2 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
littlehouse1
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

Number of posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: Other LAURA INGALLS WILDER Books   wilder - Other LAURA INGALLS WILDER Books - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2016 7:52 pm

lauraingallsfan - that is so cool i also wouldlike to have is autograph. :) nice photos.
Back to top Go down
LauraIngallsfan
"Psalm 73"
wilder - Other LAURA INGALLS WILDER Books - Page 2 MatthewRank
LauraIngallsfan

Number of posts : 9265
Mood : wilder - Other LAURA INGALLS WILDER Books - Page 2 Happy010

PostSubject: The Little House Book of Wisdom   wilder - Other LAURA INGALLS WILDER Books - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 8:12 pm

New Little House book coming soon! Release day is on Laura's birthday, 2017:

The Little House Book of Wisdom

In Little House in the Big Woods, Laura Ingalls Wilder wrote: “Now is now. It can never be a long time ago.” And in this timeless collection of quotes, readers can revisit their favorite moments from all nine original Little House books, alongside beautiful black-and-white illustrations!

Laura Ingalls Wilder’s beloved Little House series captured her childhood adventures growing up on the American frontier. This illustrated collection of thoughtful words and wisdom showcases her poignant wit and enduring spirit and is the perfect gift for any Little House fan.  

Amazon link

wilder - Other LAURA INGALLS WILDER Books - Page 2 51msfb10

“I am beginning to learn that it is the sweet, simple things of life which are the real ones after all.”  - Laura Ingalls Wilder

wilder - Other LAURA INGALLS WILDER Books - Page 2 Laurai10
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/mylittlehouselibrary/
LauraIngallsfan
"Psalm 73"
LauraIngallsfan

PostSubject: Re: Other LAURA INGALLS WILDER Books   wilder - Other LAURA INGALLS WILDER Books - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 6:03 am

I just pre-ordered my copy! wootwoot

“I am beginning to learn that it is the sweet, simple things of life which are the real ones after all.”  - Laura Ingalls Wilder

Back to top Go down
maria1
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

Number of posts : 276
Mood : wilder - Other LAURA INGALLS WILDER Books - Page 2 Mornincoffee

PostSubject: Re: Other LAURA INGALLS WILDER Books   wilder - Other LAURA INGALLS WILDER Books - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2016 12:52 pm

i love the cookbook. it's beautiful.
Back to top Go down
LauraIngallsfan
"Psalm 73"
LauraIngallsfan

PostSubject: Re: Other LAURA INGALLS WILDER Books   wilder - Other LAURA INGALLS WILDER Books - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 3:51 pm

New Little House book coming May 1st!

Pioneer Girl Perspectives: Exploring Laura Ingalls Wilder

Laura Ingalls Wilder (1867 1957) finished her autobiography, Pioneer Girl, in 1930 when she was sixty-three years old. Throughout the 1930s and into the early 1940s, she drew upon her original manuscript to write a successful series of books for young readers. Wilder s vision of life on the American frontier in the last half of the nineteenth century continues to draw new generations of readers to her Little House books. Editor Nancy Tystad Koupal has collected essays from noted scholars of Wilder s life and work that explore the themes and genesis of Wilder s writings. Pioneer Girl Perspectives sheds new light on the story behind Wilder s original manuscript and examines the ways in which the author and her daughter and editor, Rose Wilder Lane, worked to develop a marketable narrative. The essay contributors delve into the myths and realities of Wilder s work to discover the real lives of frontier children, the influence of time and place on both Wilder and Lane, and the role of folklore in the Little House novels. Together, the essays give readers a deeper understanding of how Wilder built and managed her story. Published over eighty years after its inception, Pioneer Girl: The Annotated Autobiography edited by Pamela Smith Hill gave readers new insight into the truth behind Wilder s fiction. Pioneer Girl Perspectives further demonstrates the importance of Wilder as an influential American author whose stories of growing up on the frontier remain relevant today.

Amazon Link

wilder - Other LAURA INGALLS WILDER Books - Page 2 51bv-b10

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Other LAURA INGALLS WILDER Books   wilder - Other LAURA INGALLS WILDER Books - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Other LAURA INGALLS WILDER Books
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2