HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  Log in  

Share | 

More Little House

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 8953
Mood :

PostSubject: More Little House   Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:03 am

Knockout Licensing signs Andover Fabrics and The Queen's Treasures for lifestyle and dolls expansion.

Classic literary and entertainment property Little House on the Prairie is growing its licensing portfolio, with new partners in dolls and lifestyle.

Knockout Licensing has signed Andover Fabrics and The Queen’s Treasures to bolster the Little House on the Prairie merchandise programme.

Andover Fabrics will create and market a collection of Little House on the Prairie fabrics for quilting, the first of which will feature three collections inspired by the frontier lifestyle.

Meanwhile, The Queen’s Treasures will produce and sell dolls houses and dolls accessories, including clothing and furniture, for 15 inch and 18 inch sized dolls as well as an 18 inch doll based on the book series’ writer, Laura Ingalls Wilder and a doll wagon, inspired by Little House on the Prairie characters and settings.

“From the start of working on this property, we envisioned dollhouses and the like for the brand,” said Carole Postal, co-president of Knockout Licensing.

“The Queen’s Treasures really impressed us with their incredible vision for the product line as well as personal passion for the brand.”

Rooted in the stories of an American pioneer family, Little House on the Prairie has sold over 60 million copies in 100 countries. A TV series inspired by the books has aired on US television for the last 41 years and is currently broadcast on the Hallmark Channel and INSP five days a week.

"Albert, do you REALLY think you are old enough to know what love is?"
"I must be Pa. I love you, I have for a long time."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Savannah
"Psalm 34"

Number of posts : 53948
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: More Little House   Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:31 pm

Ohhhhhh, I wonder if, when they say "An 18" doll based on the book series' writer", if they mean a Laura-version of the American Girl Dolls!! THAT would be fantastic!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraIngallsfan
"Psalm 73"

Number of posts : 8187
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: More Little House   Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:12 pm

That would be great Savannah! I hope that if they do, that they don't forget her braids..

“I am beginning to learn that it is the sweet, simple things of life which are the real ones after all.”  - Laura Ingalls Wilder

Back to top Go down
View user profile https://sites.google.com/site/mylittlehouselibrary/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More Little House   

Back to top Go down

More Little House
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1