Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

why was there never a Little house TV book?

Go down 
+2
Shell
jogrant
6 posters
AuthorMessage
jogrant
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

Number of posts : 2

book - why was there never a Little house TV book? Empty
PostSubject: why was there never a Little house TV book?   book - why was there never a Little house TV book? EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:02 am

Wondering why there was never a book about the whole series, pictures... One of those you know. Would be nice.
Back to top Go down
Shell
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner
Shell

Number of posts : 1353
Mood : book - why was there never a Little house TV book? Purple2

PostSubject: Re: why was there never a Little house TV book?   book - why was there never a Little house TV book? EmptyMon Oct 10, 2016 7:53 pm

Welcome to the forum, jogrant. I think that would be cool if they would do a book about the TV series with pictures and biographies of the cast.
Back to top Go down
littlehouselover
Walnut Grove Resident
Walnut Grove Resident
littlehouselover

Number of posts : 1056

PostSubject: Re: why was there never a Little house TV book?   book - why was there never a Little house TV book? EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 4:25 am

I asked the same question once, so many back then had large paperback books, MASH, Law and Order, All in the Family, many 70's shows that were on over 6 years. For whatever reason, no one wanted to do it, I'm sure to be "official" it had to have the producers approval.

They weren't into many products either, lunchboxes, some games, but nothing like a LHOP cabin, horse/buggy, store, things that kids would like.

Some people have written about the show,)(not cast members but their books were sold at events, not amazon or online as far as I know. If I see any, I'll post it.
Back to top Go down
Kristina
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Kristina

Number of posts : 7863
Mood : book - why was there never a Little house TV book? Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: why was there never a Little house TV book?   book - why was there never a Little house TV book? EmptyThu Oct 13, 2016 5:12 pm

I would love to have a book about the LHOTP television series! I have numerous books about I Love Lucy and one about the Golden Girls. It would be neat to read one about Little House since so much of the series was different from the stories Laura wrote about in her books.
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : book - why was there never a Little house TV book? Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: why was there never a Little house TV book?   book - why was there never a Little house TV book? EmptyThu Oct 20, 2016 12:52 am

There was that small book that came with the season 9 DVDs that Patrick over in France did.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Shell
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner
Shell

Number of posts : 1353
Mood : book - why was there never a Little house TV book? Purple2

PostSubject: Re: why was there never a Little house TV book?   book - why was there never a Little house TV book? EmptyMon Oct 31, 2016 11:48 am

I have that book. Silly me forgetting about it. Hpumpkin
Back to top Go down
Jordan Rumsey
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

Number of posts : 20
Mood : book - why was there never a Little house TV book? Vianne10

PostSubject: Re: why was there never a Little house TV book?   book - why was there never a Little house TV book? EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 9:11 am

oh my god i am actually working on a LHOTP book based on the show. I did start with season 5. My mom says don't get your hopes up because it may be copywrite. but i am working on one. it may take a few years. ill post if i eve do sell it in stores. comment what episodes i should do it on. im only doing 5-6 episodes per season.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: why was there never a Little house TV book?   book - why was there never a Little house TV book? Empty

Back to top Go down

why was there never a Little house TV book?
Page 1 of 1