Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Laura’s Independent 5th Reader

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LauraIngallsfan
"Psalm 73"
laura - Laura’s Independent 5th Reader MatthewRank
LauraIngallsfan

Number of posts : 9265
Mood : laura - Laura’s Independent 5th Reader Happy010

laura - Laura’s Independent 5th Reader Empty
PostSubject: Laura’s Independent 5th Reader   laura - Laura’s Independent 5th Reader EmptyFri Mar 18, 2022 10:28 pm

If you visit the Loftus Store in downtown De Smet, South Dakota, you will now notice they have a copy of Laura’s Independent 5th Ready in their display case. I happened to have an extra copy (only true crazy little house fans happen to have an extra copy of Laura’s 5th reader HeeHee) and so when I was visiting the Loftus store back in 2019, I decided to donate the extra copy to them for their Laura display case. Last summer I finally made it back to visit and got to see the reader on display in person for the first time. I’m so happy that it is now on display for many fans of Laura Ingalls to enjoy!

laura - Laura’s Independent 5th Reader Acf7cb10
laura - Laura’s Independent 5th Reader 65489910

“I am beginning to learn that it is the sweet, simple things of life which are the real ones after all.”  - Laura Ingalls Wilder

laura - Laura’s Independent 5th Reader Laurai10
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/mylittlehouselibrary/

Laura’s Independent 5th Reader
Page 1 of 1